The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KancheongDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

1) a vietnamese consultant helped me incorporated a co in vietnam,
2) 2 staff in ex-company
3) 1 tinder met divorcee
Old 16-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavani77 View Post
Hi bros, thanks for your pms of encouragement for a new member here. I have some more gems which I will reveal but let me divide it by stages in my life to provide some semblance of order.

8. Uni Shenanigans part 1
Uni period was one of the best times of my life as I had a great circle of friends and had many chances to meet girls. You’re young, fit and carefree.

- knew this poly girl from msn/Friendster time and frankly she was too young then but at around my tertiary age, she blossomed. Fair skin, big eyes, Long hair with natural curls and tight body. She was like a baby doll. So naturally I asked her out to accompany me when I was doing some assignments for my internship. The internship required me to cover sporting events and I often went alone and with press pass perks. So in one of the events she sat in the audience as I did my work, occasionally flirting with her when people not looking. When the event finished it was already around 8pm, so told her that I needed to go back campus to settle some stuff. She followed me and waited while I finished and by the time it was 9 plus.

I had been suppressing myself for the whole day and what drove me across the edge was when she started to play with my collar while biting her soft lips. There was not much students around so I decided to do something risky. I brought her to one of the faculty admin buildings (100% no students around and staff were Long gone) and proceeded to take the lift to the second top floor- the assistant deans office.

I knew where to go- the staff toilet there as it was spacious, special af and clean, and it was a blind spot from security cameras. When we went into the toilet I couldn’t take it and we started to furiously kiss and fondle each other. I unbuttoned her shirt and to my pleasant surprise came out Huge knockers with light brown nipples staring at me. It was huge considering her skinny and svelte frame and I ravished it. Then proceeded to turn her around and wanted to doggy her. I didn’t have a CD but I didn’t care so I just rammed my hard 2ic into her warm moist p***y as hard as I could while grabbing her tight and juicy boobs from behind. Within 30 mins I came on her back, and I didn’t realize that we toppled over a lot of stuff. There was a shower in there as well and so we deciddd to take a couple shower and used the paper napkins to dry ourselves. We used quite a lot so I threw some on the floor. Left quite a mess and we left.

Didn’t really follow up with her then as I had other targets and she ended up being my very close friends gf. She would follow him sometimes when we Hung out and we would just smile at each other with our secret as my friend didn’t know at all.

~~~~~ wait there’s more ~~~~~~~~~
This is good.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Altigater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavani77 View Post
Hi bros, thanks for your pms of encouragement for a new member here. I have some more gems which I will reveal but let me divide it by stages in my life to provide some semblance of order.

8. Uni Shenanigans part 1
Uni period was one of the best times of my life as I had a great circle of friends and had many chances to meet girls. You’re young, fit and carefree.

- knew this poly girl from msn/Friendster time and frankly she was too young then but at around my tertiary age, she blossomed. Fair skin, big eyes, Long hair with natural curls and tight body. She was like a baby doll. So naturally I asked her out to accompany me when I was doing some assignments for my internship. The internship required me to cover sporting events and I often went alone and with press pass perks. So in one of the events she sat in the audience as I did my work, occasionally flirting with her when people not looking. When the event finished it was already around 8pm, so told her that I needed to go back campus to settle some stuff. She followed me and waited while I finished and by the time it was 9 plus.

I had been suppressing myself for the whole day and what drove me across the edge was when she started to play with my collar while biting her soft lips. There was not much students around so I decided to do something risky. I brought her to one of the faculty admin buildings (100% no students around and staff were Long gone) and proceeded to take the lift to the second top floor- the assistant deans office.

I knew where to go- the staff toilet there as it was spacious, special af and clean, and it was a blind spot from security cameras. When we went into the toilet I couldn’t take it and we started to furiously kiss and fondle each other. I unbuttoned her shirt and to my pleasant surprise came out Huge knockers with light brown nipples staring at me. It was huge considering her skinny and svelte frame and I ravished it. Then proceeded to turn her around and wanted to doggy her. I didn’t have a CD but I didn’t care so I just rammed my hard 2ic into her warm moist p***y as hard as I could while grabbing her tight and juicy boobs from behind. Within 30 mins I came on her back, and I didn’t realize that we toppled over a lot of stuff. There was a shower in there as well and so we deciddd to take a couple shower and used the paper napkins to dry ourselves. We used quite a lot so I threw some on the floor. Left quite a mess and we left.

Didn’t really follow up with her then as I had other targets and she ended up being my very close friends gf. She would follow him sometimes when we Hung out and we would just smile at each other with our secret as my friend didn’t know at all.

~~~~~ wait there’s more ~~~~~~~~~
Very nice share, more please!
Old 16-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Powerrrr!

10char

Quote:
Originally Posted by KancheongDog View Post
1) a vietnamese consultant helped me incorporated a co in vietnam,
2) 2 staff in ex-company
3) 1 tinder met divorcee
Old 16-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Here's my sharing
1) School Staff, Ice Queen who was cool and pretty. I was a student back then.
2) Client who happens to be a teacher
3) Vendor providing services
4) friends friend who I met for the first time clubbing.. End up become FB. 😏
Old 17-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru View Post
Here's my sharing
1) School Staff, Ice Queen who was cool and pretty. I was a student back then.
2) Client who happens to be a teacher
4) friends friend who I met for the first time clubbing.. End up become FB. 😏
Nice sharing and your list keeps getting longer, hehe.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

In chronological order:

1. My Ang Moh supervisor who was 2 years older than me and engaged (but her BF was overseas)

2. Taiwanese hairdresser

3. Was on overseas assignment, flirted over the hotel room phone with one of my colleagues. Didn’t expect anything as she was attached but next thing I knew, she was in my bed fucking like a rabbit.

4. KL ML who initially said that she didn’t provide FJ but at the end fucked me FOC.

5. One of my married staff (posted the story before).
Old 17-07-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post
In chronological order:

1. My Ang Moh supervisor who was 2 years older than me and engaged (but her BF was overseas)

2. Taiwanese hairdresser

3. Was on overseas assignment, flirted over the hotel room phone with one of my colleagues. Didn’t expect anything as she was attached but next thing I knew, she was in my bed fucking like a rabbit.

4. KL ML who initially said that she didn’t provide FJ but at the end fucked me FOC.

5. One of my married staff (posted the story before).
specially like e last pointer.. lolx
Old 18-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru View Post
Here's my sharing
When I saw your post, I was thinking did I or did I not? Then I remember the year before LKY passed away, I was working with an outside vendor, a consultant which we engaged for a project. Nice demure girl with long black hair, always tie her hair up and wear button shirt (usually white). Beneath the shirt, she always wear a strap top on top of the bra. Quite conservative. I remember her boobs are quite big & they bounced alot. We went for dinners & drinks a few times with the rest. My then-colleagues were the clubbing kind, I rarely joined except on occasions & that night they were celebrating someone's birthday. I remember she was stunning with makeup and her tight-fitting dress with wide low cut and long slits on the sides. Like wear go wedding dinner kind. I also remember I paid alot of attention on her boobies cos they seemed to be without restraint . After the club, we went for a walk which in the end we walked all the way to her home near the quay. Very long walk, by right I should remember very clearly. She led me to a staircase which does not lead to the units above. I pushed her against the wall & we kissed. Later when I fingered her, she was already very moist & I asked her when was the last time she fingered herself. Her answer was epic. I did ask her if I slip in ok, she gave me another epic reply. She had big butt cheeks too so humping her from behind felt good with loud piak piak.

I sat down on the steps when we switched position, she straddled me & I took out her left tit & sucked on her nipple. IIRC I almost lost control, had to stop her & pulled out for awhile. She laughed b4 going down on me & kissed my didi all over. I finished by emptying my load into her mouth, something which I did not expect from her too, a really demure looking guai guai girl. After that, when I asked her why she always wear something beneath her shirt, she said her nipples would get sensitive in our cold office & would be obvious. She invited me to go up to wash up b4 we go for bf. Her parents were out of town, only left her sister. I initiated rd2 when I pushed her onto her bed and pressed myself on her back. This time I lost control when she straddled on top of me. I told her really could not tahan & she just giggled & also blushed. Very sweet nice girl with a hidden wild side. Now still keep contact, she even invited me to her wedding which I flew back to attend.
Old 18-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lovespa88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm never thought of ...her that she will seduce me into her bedroom and in the end she squirt. (i didn't know there is such a word or action at that age )
someone which you get to see everyday when you were very young and you are not in any sexual relationship with her.

To think of it now, i didn't came across anyone who can squirt as much as her.

Till now, nobody dare to mentioned about that night when the elders were deep asleep in their own room.
Can you believe this?
Old 18-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
When I saw your post, I was thinking did I or did I not?

Fantastic sharing.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I’m from one of the uniform groups, during my NS days I got close to my female superior and we became FB for a year or so. Now that I’m a regular, I managed to bang two other female officers from other divisions while I matched through tinder. Good times
Old 19-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
When I saw your post, I was thinking did I or did I not? Then I remember the year before LKY passed away, I was working with an outside vendor, a consultant which we engaged for a project. Nice demure girl with long black hair, always tie her hair up and wear button shirt (usually white). Beneath the shirt, she always wear a strap top on top of the bra. Quite conservative. I remember her boobs are quite big & they bounced alot. We went for dinners & drinks a few times with the rest. My then-colleagues were the clubbing kind, I rarely joined except on occasions & that night they were celebrating someone's birthday. I remember she was stunning with makeup and her tight-fitting dress with wide low cut and long slits on the sides. Like wear go wedding dinner kind. I also remember I paid alot of attention on her boobies cos they seemed to be without restraint . After the club, we went for a walk which in the end we walked all the way to her home near the quay. Very long walk, by right I should remember very clearly. She led me to a staircase which does not lead to the units above. I pushed her against the wall & we kissed. Later when I fingered her, she was already very moist & I asked her when was the last time she fingered herself. Her answer was epic. I did ask her if I slip in ok, she gave me another epic reply. She had big butt cheeks too so humping her from behind felt good with loud piak piak.

I sat down on the steps when we switched position, she straddled me & I took out her left tit & sucked on her nipple. IIRC I almost lost control, had to stop her & pulled out for awhile. She laughed b4 going down on me & kissed my didi all over. I finished by emptying my load into her mouth, something which I did not expect from her too, a really demure looking guai guai girl. After that, when I asked her why she always wear something beneath her shirt, she said her nipples would get sensitive in our cold office & would be obvious. She invited me to go up to wash up b4 we go for bf. Her parents were out of town, only left her sister. I initiated rd2 when I pushed her onto her bed and pressed myself on her back. This time I lost control when she straddled on top of me. I told her really could not tahan & she just giggled & also blushed. Very sweet nice girl with a hidden wild side. Now still keep contact, she even invited me to her wedding which I flew back to attend.
There is no such things as nice girl. Nice girl seem to be nice because they potray themselves to be one
Old 19-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicialow09ww View Post
There is no such things as nice girl. Nice girl seem to be nice because they potray themselves to be one
Is alicialow09ww a portrayed nice girl or a "nice" girl with naughty actions ,
nice to nice guys ? or nice to naughty guys ?
Old 19-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

someone send me a pm :

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec
So whats your story of sex with someone u didn't think of? Aunt or Cousin or... ?
i consider it a motivation since there are interested "fan" to my short story,
so i continue here...

on that particular evening, she was quite emotional and different from her usual behavior.
on usual days, she always had that "i am right and you should listen to me" attitude , quite a Bitch i will say!
Apparently, she did not speak much but listen to me stories, i could only remember i was the one telling her my problems and she is listening.
Maybe she is exhausted from her daily routine.

Let me fast forward a bit...
she weep a little, ask me to sit beside her bed and say " i help you to massage " in mandrain.

Funny right...she is exhausted but yet she offer to massage me.
then she said "why not lets off the light".

soon, she was saying " i just quarrel with my bf yesterday ".
To me, i can't be bothered of her stories because she is just too proud, always showing off the gifts other guys have been showering her with.
even a not so rich guy bought a 1 carat ring want to propose to her.
I laugh inside my stomach when she tell me this, but i still give her a numb face look.

There was no condom in the house, as we did not prepare beforehand to have sex.
but it seems like she is preparing to have her pussy satisfied by me.
she just take off her spaghetti top , like as if i am not there.

ok i cannot deny i have a thing for spaghetti top ( especially tie back dress type)...till now any ladies who wear that will catch my attention.
but i don't see much fashion stores selling these anymore.

That time during the 90s, we do not have air-condition in the house.
can you imagine making love sweaty with just a table fan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1