The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Jysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The girl who I lost my virginity to

This is the story of how I got my first time. Bros are welcomed to share their 1st time too.

Part 1
Many years ago I was a weeb and very into the cosplay community. From there I get to be friends with quite a few female cosplayers. I always join them for their cosplay photoshoots, either as a helper or just to hang out. Once in awhile I hit the jackpot and get to watch lewd photoshoot take place, and would jerk off like a loser in the toilet during those sessions.

Let’s call this girl Regina(not her real name). Stories of female cosplayers sleeping around are not uncommon and I have heard rumours about her too. During one of the cosplay events, Regina and her friend shared a hotel room for photoshoot & preparation. She asked whether I want to come along and so I did. When I reached the hotel room, she opened the door, wearing a bathrobe, as if she just showered.

Me: Where is your friend?
Regina: She’s walking around with her cosplay already, I still waiting for my photographer, we can chill first

We sat in the room, using our phone, with a bit of awkward tension in the air. She was still in her bathrobe and I kept peeping..

Regina: Let’s do something while waiting, I’m bored
Me: Like what?
Regina: Truth or dare?
Me: *laugh nervously* okay let’s play

We proceeded to give each other normie truth questions until I decided to take a leap and ask something more sexual.

Regina: Truth
Me: Are you a virgin?
Regina: Nope, what about you?
‘I’m a virgin, you want to help me?’ I said that jokingly.

This would turn out to be the best truth or dare i have played.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Pokkahontas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The girl who I lost my virginity to

Nice start bro, please continue.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great start.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Part 2

She just laughed at my comment and said

Regina: Eh we keep doing truth only very boring sia, let’s do dares?
Me: okay sure, who first?
Regina: I first ok, I dare you to take off your shirt
Me: Huh don’t want la.. i shy
Regina: Walao no sportsmanship
Me: You take off together with me then I will feel less shy lo
Regina: I’m only wearing bathrobe, like that you must also strip naked
Me: you steady i okay one
Regina: Okay you first

I stood up and start taking off my top, then my bottom, revealing my very obvious hard on, my mind was foggy, heart beating faster and faster. Regina then took off her bathrobe, revealing her full nude body to me. I felt like i was going to faint, all the blood rushing to my head. I took off my underwear, and we sat there fully nude, facing each other, my eyes marvelling from her boobs to her pussy.

Me: Okay my turn right? I dare you to give me a blowjob

I couldn’t believe I actually asked that. She gave me a cheeky smile and moved towards me, grabbed my meat rod and started giving me head. I moaned in pleasure as i played with her soft boobs. After like 5 minutes, ‘can I try eating your pussy?’ I asked, she nodded with my cock still in her mouth. We then changed position and with her lying on the bed, i started licking her pussy slowly. I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right but from her moans I think I was

Regina: Ahh… fuck me
Me: How? I never do before
Regina: You sit up, let jiejie guide you

I sat up with my back resting on the bed, Regina climbed on top of me and slid my cock into her pussy and started riding. Her boobs was bouncing up and down on my face and i feasted on it. It felt out of the world, having a warm pussy grabbing my raw cock for the first time. Furthermore her horny moans was turning me on so much. I couldn’t last very long and needed to shoot my 1st load.

Me: omg.. feels so good.. cumming soon

Regina got up and sucked while stroking me. I nutted a big load into her mouth, i held her head and fucked it as i was cumming, felt like a whole new experience. She kept the cum in her mouth and feeling guilty i told her to go spit it out, which she did.

Regina: Why you cum so fast sia
Me: Sorry la your pussy felt too good.. my first time leh. I can continue if you want
Regina: i scared the photographer coming soon, we better wash up first.
Me: we can ask him take photos of me fucking you
Regina: fk u faster go wash!!
Me: I still want to try other positions leh
Regina: maybe later if got time la

We then washed/dressed up and after a while, the photographer really came and we proceeded with that afternoon’s itinerary as if nothing happened
Old 09-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more!
Old 09-05-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YummyCrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 09-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Good story! Pls contine
Old 09-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 12
ChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to behold

Didn’t realize in Singapore now the girls so happening one leh …
Old 09-05-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very nice storyline. I like it.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

We went through the afternoon acting normal. She already had her photoshoot and as we walked around the event venue, all I could think about is the different things I want to try with Regina.
I want to grab her to a handicap toilet and pump her so badly, I fantasized over all the different positions I want to do with her. I feel the desperation to make her mine, I want to fuck her again and experience cumming in a pussy this time.

Me: Are you tired? Want to go back to the room to rest?
She agreed and we headed back to the hotel. We were alone in the lift so I grabbed her boobs from behind and pushed my semi erected bulge on her ass. She wiggled her ass and rubbed me repeatedly. FUCK, i was so turned on, i knew she wanted it too. As we reached the hotel room door, I heard laughter inside, my excitement turned into disappointment, my alone time with her was ruined! We entered, her friends were removing their props, and discussing where to have dinner.

As we were about to leave for dinner..
Regina: you all go ahead for dinner ok, <my name> eat a bit with me just now already, i feeling dizzy and want to rest.

My eyes lit up, I told them to go ahead and I will accompany Regina in case she needs anything. We said bye to them and I walked them out. The door closed, I walked up to Regina and looked at her, smiling. Without hesitating, I put my hands under her shirt and grabbed her bare breast. I stripped for both of us and immediately went down on her pussy. There was an unfamiliar smell, I asked whether she want to shower together, which she nodded and we entered the toilet together..
Old 11-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Nice pls carry on!
Old 11-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Jeriyna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please keep going!
Old 19-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jysg View Post
............ want to shower together, which she nodded and we entered the toilet together..
Bro TS, what happened in the shower, waiting for updates

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
comecheckit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming bro!
Old 20-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice! Waiting for more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1