The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

Wife recently shared with me that her colleagues is getting married and has asked her to be one of her bridesmaid. The main IC bridesmaid to be exact! I was quite surprised that at this age, wife still had such events. Her colleague was much younger than her.. she was marrying someone about 5 years older than wife.

A week later, wife hosted the meeting for the wedding prep at our place. they were at our living area having pizzas and drinks, listening to the bride and groom thank everyone and then brief them about the wedding day plans..

When I went to the kitchen to get some drinks before heading back to bedroom to watch tv, I notice that wife was squashed in between two rather large size guys on the main sofa. our living room not that big to fit 10 people comfortably.. one of them older, I presumed to be the groom. and another guy, looks about 5 years younger than wife. both wear specs, both nerdy looking. but not brothers. i overheard him introduce himself.

'hello everyone, i'm the bro IC. my name is Jonny. i'll be coordinating with her (looks and points to wife). the very beautiful main sister.. (could hear some awwws and giggles) .....

I didn't hear much after that and went back upstairs.

about an hour later, could hear them leaving....

went downstairs to take a look if wife needed help to clear up...

to my surprise...

she didn't!
Old 26-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife colleague's wedding-brother trying to jio and bed wife. (Short Story)

Camping!!!
Old 26-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

wife: hey it's ok.. you really don't have to stay and help me...

jonny: have to la. i feel bad. i'm the brother IC, i should be the one hosting this meeting.. split the food and drinks bill with me ok?

wife: haha no need la! you can get the next bill if have...

they were both doing the dishes together. wife was in her tight man u white jersey, bra or no bra, can't tell as the jersey was tight holding her boobs in place.. she was in her shorts, light pink. her black panties quite visible. wife's hair was let down. i was surprised cos she usually tie it up if she does housework.

jonny: so what are some of your interests?

wife: me? haha better not say...

(she was probably thinking of sex)

jonny: why not?

wife: sleep lo...

she was technically not lying!

jonny: haha. was hoping you say swimming, tennis or basketball...

wife: why?

jonny: cos your condo has those facilities.. and those are my interests as well..

wife: haha. I can charge you facility usage fee..

jonny: really ah? i don't mind leh
Old 26-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Another hotwife story coming up! keep posting!
Old 26-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Come here to support my good fren TS n his notti wifey in their new story abt such a sexy topic as weddings n bridesmaids ... Hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-05-2019 at 06:26 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I love to read notti wife story.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I love to read notti wife story.
Me too bro!!... same same

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-05-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

support!! support!!
Old 27-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
Cafsils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support hotwife story too
Old 27-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
WonControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro jonnyboi888 always have interesting encounters
Old 27-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yogurt77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Something special, keep it up bro
Old 27-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 27-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

any space for another camper?
Old 27-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here too...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1