The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johntron2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips on finding sugar mummy

New to this dome/forum, but as the title suggests, any laojiaos here experienced in this topic 😅 please do share your tips and tricks
Old 11-01-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips on finding sugar mummy

joined 4 years liao still don't know which section to post meh?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-01-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
helloser6969 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntron2000 View Post
New to this dome/forum, but as the title suggests, any laojiaos here experienced in this topic 😅 please do share your tips and tricks
got pics to show????
Old 11-01-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
joined 4 years liao still don't know which section to post meh?
Hahaahaah. But TS only has half a brain, so regardless of how many years he joined, he still don't know where to post
Old 12-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You want the scam or legit one?
Try joining a talent management company. They always need sugar mummies to sponsor their activities to sustain the business.

Normally is the shareholder who choose who to "bao". Not the other way round. Lol.
Old 12-01-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
1) Go to meat store and find the biggest lupcheong u can find. Better still, find the biggest Polish Keilbasa or German Bratwurst sausage.
2) Buy it
3) Go home and tape the sausage to the inside of your thigh
4) Wear tight jeans
5) Go to country club where rich tai tais hang out.
6) Stand around and look bored. and occasionally thrust your hip around
7) Sure got old charbor come up to you and chit chat.
8) Up me for this outstanding advice.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

First you post your face a d body pic here, either for us to laugh or to approve.

Then you go to places like Bukit Timah Saddle Club and drop your line.

Truth is, if you're handsome enough to be a model talent, you'll already have met plenty of rich tai tais.no need to ask here. Just be down to earth and work on yourself and your career lah.
Old 21-01-2024, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
first you must have a trusted platform. second you must be extrovert. is fact that sugar mummy they actually horny and lots of story want to share with you. you must be happy and extrovert to communicate with them. btw the website i use to find sugarmummy WHICH IS https://sugarbook.com/. PLEASE give it a try or DM i will teach you how to find good mummy and have some side hustle hahaha.
Old 21-01-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
First you post your face a d body pic here, either for us to laugh or to approve.

Then you go to places like Bukit Timah Saddle Club and drop your line.

Truth is, if you're handsome enough to be a model talent, you'll already have met plenty of rich tai tais.no need to ask here. Just be down to earth and work on yourself and your career lah.
is this place really that good ? hahaha dm me i got others platform. super privacy haha
Old 22-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
first you must have a trusted platform. second you must be extrovert. is fact that sugar mummy they actually horny and lots of story want to share with you. you must be happy and extrovert to communicate with them. btw the website i use to find sugarmummy WHICH IS https://sugarbook.com/. PLEASE give it a try or DM i will teach you how to find good mummy and have some side hustle hahaha.
u r sugarbook promoter??

how much they pay u to shill their cunts?
Old 22-01-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
1) Go to meat store and find the biggest lupcheong u can find. Better still, find the biggest Polish Keilbasa or German Bratwurst sausage.
2) Buy it
3) Go home and tape the sausage to the inside of your thigh
4) Wear tight jeans
5) Go to country club where rich tai tais hang out.
6) Stand around and look bored. and occasionally thrust your hip around
7) Sure got old charbor come up to you and chit chat.
8) Up me for this outstanding advice.
Your advice is indeed outstanding as is your sense of humour. Have already given out rep points today so apologies.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1