The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ahmao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bitchy Pasir ris hm base massage

Really slutty bitchy name CYNDI 50 per hour 2 hr promo 80 with full facilities bath tub attach., prefer to call her direct unless busy den msg.. *Must quote <ah vee> from planet/Thai as she only take ppl intro by her agent* 96779677
Old 27-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Bitchy Pasir ris hm base massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmao View Post
Really slutty bitchy name CYNDI 50 per hour 2 hr promo 80 with full facilities bath tub attach., prefer to call her direct unless busy den msg.. *Must quote <ah vee> from planet/Thai as she only take ppl intro by her agent* 96779677
Hi TS
I've read all your 4 post. 3 out of it stated Cyndi no.
I somehow figure out that either of the below;
1. Cyndi is a real FL/WL. But you've use a wrong method to promote her. By doing so, her phone will flood and somehow leave the screen, not benefitting the customer.
2. You hated someone by the name of Cyndi and wanted to sabo her/him. Hence leaving her/his number in SBF to flood her/his phone.
3. Suppose some bro really pick up the phone and dial Cyndi number. Cyndi is fep-up and curse/fuck the bro on the other line. In this case you've sabo us.

Please don't do that...
And BTW in case you're wondering, I zap you -3 because I don't agree to what you're doing now.

B/Regds
Cupid X

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1