The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all
My Fren’s Hot MILF GF

Just have the urge to share this. Was having drinks at my fren place last weekend. In the end, had a bit too much, and slept over at his place. Towards the end, only left with me, my fren and his gf. I must say my fren gf is a hot MILF in her early 40s, tall and her ass is irresistible. Somehow, my fren went back to his room and dozed off. I just tested at his living room sofa. Around half an hour later, the gf came out of the room and went to the toilet. Whoa, she was in her hot pants and tank top. Could see that she was braless, the boobs definitely look like a good C size.

She saw me and asked me if I wanna have some more drinks. So in the end, we had some wines together. Got a bit high, and we started to kiss and touch each other. Indulged in heavy petting and she was so horny and wet at the bottom! Could feel that she was totally shaven! Bloody got me so hard! Then, she said she couldn’t take it anymore and needed to stop. She said she had to go shower and co herself down. After which, she went back straight to the room. I was left hanging there...Haiz.

Went to the toilet for a pee...and guess wat, saw her panties hanging behind the door. The cum juice was still fresh and I took a sniff...so damn sexy.

Told myself I have to come back for her again.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Fren’s Hot MILF GF

Your fren is suay to have a fren like you.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Don't burn your tongue on another man's soup
Old 06-03-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

朋友妻不可欺。

Your friend know you, also suay until reach home. You know what is can see, can't touch and don't even think about it. Karma
Old 06-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
tankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You kept using the word "friend". I'm not sure if you know what the word really means.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Any girl also can touch but not bro's wife or gf.
Don't lose a friend over a pussy. Not worth it.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the friend was watching and the gf went into the room to finish the job.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Your friend know you are damn tiko. Send his gf out to cock tease u. Lol! Still so happy
Old 07-03-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Your fren is suay to have a fren like you.
Agree, as one Chinese saying 朋友妻,不可欺
Old 07-03-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marriedman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
Agree, as one Chinese saying 朋友妻,不可欺
In his case : 朋友妻,不客气。
Old 07-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
Any girl also can touch but not bro's wife or gf.
Don't lose a friend over a pussy. Not worth it.
Agree too .... there are many fishes in the sea and not worth getting yourself into hot soup over this . Maybe he send out the gf to test you or something similar to it... just hands off for the time- being ... don’t get caught with ur hand in the cookie Jar !
Old 19-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all
Re: My FrenÂ’s Hot MILF GF

Was drinking with my fren, Chris again at his place cos his MILF gf, Gene went out for her own drinks w her cheong kakis. It was then where he shared and told me more about Gene and the fantasies between both of them. Chris called Gene a bitch who will get high and flirt with her guy frens whenever she gets a little too tipsy and apparently, she enjoys the attention and company amongst the guys around her. But she knows when to stop and somehow wonÂ’t attempt to go beyond the sexual extreme. When I heard this, I started to recall the last encounter and exchange I had with Gene. Actually pretty glad nothing further happened during that nite.

Chris mentioned that every time when she gets extremely horny after those drinking sessions with her guy frens, Gene will be back home to give Chris the ultimate sexual session. Chris loves to fuck her hard and they have all kinds of sexual fantasies. But still, Gene doesnÂ’t seem to be adequately satisfied with Chris on bed. Seems like this MILF gf really is a hungry and horny bitch (was thinking to myself).

Chris then went on to say Gene was casually suggesting to him if he minds to try a MMF session during their last fucking session the nite before. Gosh, I was like quite shocked to hear this from him, having to tell me their sexual secrets. I must admit that I was kinda turned on upon hearing that from him. Kept reminding myself to remain calm and composed.

At this point of conversation, Gene came back and whoa she is dressed sexily in a black hugging dress with slits by the sides of her slender thighs. Could see the perky ass and seductive curves. She definitely seemed to have drunk quite fair bit cos her face was flushed and you could smell the heavy alcohol out of her. The moment she saw me, she immediately gave me that foxy stare which I tried to avoid. Chris was trying to hold her because Gene was just not walking straight. Suddenly, I heard Gene whispering softly onto Chris, “Fuck me dear”. I was like wtf!

This was exactly what Chris described his MILF gf to be a while ago...
Old 15-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all
Re: My FrenÂ’s Hot MILF GF

nice thread, no more?
Old 15-03-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Just have the urge to share this. Was having drinks at my fren place last weekend. In the end, had a bit too much, and slept over at his place. Towards the end, only left with me, my fren and his gf. I must say my fren gf is a hot MILF in her early 40s, tall and her ass is irresistible. Somehow, my fren went back to his room and dozed off. I just tested at his living room sofa. Around half an hour later, the gf came out of the room and went to the toilet. Whoa, she was in her hot pants and tank top. Could see that she was braless, the boobs definitely look like a good C size.

She saw me and asked me if I wanna have some more drinks. So in the end, we had some wines together. Got a bit high, and we started to kiss and touch each other. Indulged in heavy petting and she was so horny and wet at the bottom! Could feel that she was totally shaven! Bloody got me so hard! Then, she said she couldn’t take it anymore and needed to stop. She said she had to go shower and co herself down. After which, she went back straight to the room. I was left hanging there...Haiz.

Went to the toilet for a pee...and guess wat, saw her panties hanging behind the door. The cum juice was still fresh and I took a sniff...so damn sexy.

Told myself I have to come back for her again.
Seriously if you have went down and paint her, you would have score.
Old 15-03-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

csb lololol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1