The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: How to escape the Locanto trap

Just to share my experience in getting scammed.

Connected with this girl on Wechat. Chatted for a couple of days and then she told me that she was a student and needed to make money for school fees.
Told me she is working part time as FL. $100/90mins/unlimited shots.

So I told her I'll support if I have time. One day decided to "book" her.
Was asked to go to this hdb block.
Upon reaching was told to take a picture of the block number plate.

Then after that was told that her friend was going to call me to give me instructions.

Received a call from a PRC guy, telling me to go to the 7-11 to get a itunes card worth $100. And to give him the activation code. After which the girl will come pick me up.

I told him I have cash and will give it directly to the girl. He gave me some bullshit about her being student, need to protect her etc...

I told him I'm not comfortable and want to cancel. He started getting aggressive, say cannot waste his time and the girl's time. Started to throw secret society number... told me got my phone number, will trace me, get his brothers to come my office and home to make a scene, etc...

I basically couldn't be bothered with his BS, so I hung up. Shortly after the "girl" wechat messaged me and told me the guy very angry. Must be careful, he is not simple, etc...

I also had enough of her BS, so I also blocked her.

Lesson learnt... good thing only cost me a bit of my time.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post

Connected with this girl on Wechat. Chatted for a couple of days and then she told me that she was a student and needed to make money for school fees.

Then after that was told that her friend was going to call me to give me instructions.

Received a call from a PRC guy, telling me to go to the 7-11 to get a itunes card worth $100. And to give him the activation code. After which the girl will come pick me up.

I told him I have cash and will give it directly to the girl. He gave me some bullshit about her being student, need to protect her etc...

I told him I'm not comfortable and want to cancel. He started getting aggressive, say cannot waste his time and the girl's time. Started to throw secret society number... told me got my phone number, will trace me, get his brothers to come my office and home to make a scene, etc...

I basically couldn't be bothered with his BS, so I hung up. Shortly after the "girl" wechat messaged me and told me the guy very angry. Must be careful, he is not simple, etc...

Getting more nonsense right.
Please practice COD whenever in locanto or anywhere engaging sexual services. Cant go wrong.
Unless u dont mind givinng away money.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Getting more nonsense right.
Please practice COD whenever in locanto or anywhere engaging sexual services. Cant go wrong.
Unless u dont mind givinng away money.
Yes, now really is pattern more than badminton.
And really have to trust our gut feel nowadays.

If it's too good to be true, it normally is...
Old 02-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post

Yup. Bait and switch getting common too. The girls all work for these guy asking you to buy cards

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 03-08-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

The ultimate Golden Pussy on Locanto yet

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 03-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondust View Post
Talking about Locanto, i have my share of experience.
Bros here will say Locanto usually have more misses than hits. I would say probably 99% misses. Here are my 2 experiences.
1st - sw this ad regarding Indian FL... i tot horsay liao. Never try Indian before. Fair skin one somemore. Turned up at said apartment in Jurong. Open door and it turned out to be a PRC... NBBBB.... small head took over and i settled for 80/1/1.
2nd experience - Also fair indian ad... i thought, give it another try, worst case another bait and switch.
Reached address, asked me to take pic of lift and send to her ( the usual precautionary measures)
Went up and again it turned up to be a PRC.....i was like WTF!!! 2nd time!!!
Worse is yet to come....Went in and she told me only do bj instead of 80/1/1....i was already boiling.... said thank you and i left....
Probably will give Locanto a miss... Dunno how many hits are there... my 2 cents worth
ya show pics say Malaysian chn looks very sexy and boobsy but when I rch the place its a PRC slim and flat chested I make excuses and left
Old 03-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 18
pentium77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally those locanto scam is in Personal-casual encounter-women looking for men page thats what i see while surfing
Old 03-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Semburu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSemburu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Yup. Bait and switch getting common too. The girls all work for these guy asking you to buy cards
I don't think there are any girls at all
Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mickey8842 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i also had the same experience with u, lucky i remember a show in crime watch mention about ppl get scram with buying itune card, so after i heard the guy tell me to buy itune card i know it a scram. end the call, ignore the call when he tried to call back and reject the girl.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
carnut86 is one of the Best!carnut86 is one of the Best!carnut86 is one of the Best!carnut86 is one of the Best!

Bros just wondering right... lately saw alot of post of apparently local girls selling vids/pics and services... anyone had any experience with those? i have alarm bells going off in my head but small head is over riding that... recently have a thing for local gals again
Old 11-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my simple approach to save your time and can confirm if fake or potentially still possible to explore further:

When the price quoted seem to good to be true, I will pose the following in the chat with the person.

1) "I only pay in cash only, are u ok?"
<In some cases, the person stop chatting with u. Hence, u know they are fakey>
<Some of them may still say ok, pay only after deed is done. If so, ask 2nd question>

2) "I communicate by texting only. No phone call, are u ok?"
<Those fakeys will likely to block u, de-friend u. Majority of them will stop at this point>

If point 2 cleared, proceed with caution. Never reveal your phone number no matter what happen. Communicate using chat only.

Hope this help.
Old 15-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a genuine panty seller named kawei. Not bad and able to meet up fore dealing. Try it, u wont get disappointed
Old 15-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Khomeini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good set of rules
Old 15-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Yup, my rules are:

- avoid anything with an email address or external link or funnily written names (spaces, uppper lower cases, numbers)
- reverse google the photo to see if it isnt stolen
- click the user name and see posting history (often many different posts at the same time with different names, pictures) - helps to identify scammers or pimps
- avoid anything with upfront payments "for trust"
- take the phone number if posted and check whatsapp/telegram if any photos available in profile there

then decide
Old 16-08-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 13
BoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to beholdBoyJS89 is a splendid one to behold

Good thread! My own experience with Locanto so far not that bad. I would encourage brothers to be more patient and also practise some tact when messaging them. If posting ad, be concise, contain adequate info.
Haven't encountered scammers (Maybe because I'm very sceptical person so I'm very cautious).
Many points already mentioned by bros here.
Also, there was a period of time Locanto got a glitch and it was possible to find out the ad poster's email address, during that period it was very easy to flush out the fakes because they use similar email addresses.

Is there another post to share Locanto experiences and maybe some of the contacts, because I have quite a number of successful dealings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1