The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
The boring innocent housewife.

[treat this as fiction/happened years ago, when there was no covid measures]

[her - the boring innocent housewife, for you to insert whoever's name you fancy]

the husband: hey, wake up..

her: hmmm.. huh?? oh.... yes dear?

the husband: can help to drive #01 home when he wakes later? he's drunk.. I drive the other two back first...

her: ok ok... erm...... let me get dressed...

she was in her usual sleepwear, a satin nightie, thong and no bra. she wore that to sleep nightly in the hopes of...

she washed her face to wake herself up, saw the clock.. it was late, or early? took a good look into the mirror, self doubt and worry and wondering... does she look that bad?

she put on the husband's jersey over her nightie, was really late and she was lazy to put a bra on.. her nighties were long enough to her knees anyway, she pondered if she should put on a pair of shorts, but decided otherwise.... a different feeling.

went into the living room, the husband and the other two friends were gone, the table was in a mess as usual, #01 would stay to help them clean up but there he was, left asleep on the sofa. She could not help but feel pity for him, for his recent plight...

she pat gently on his shoulder and shook him... thinking that it will take some effort to wake a drunk man..

#01: huh? oh sorry..... where they go...

she explained her understanding of the situation to him..

#01: send me home? don't worry.. I can drive..

her: no... don't worry ok. it's nearby... he probably knew you will insist on driving back instead of calling for a cab, that's why he woke me! don't get me scolded ok...

#01 looked at her, had a weird expression that was like amused and a hint of disgust... : but I didn't...

his gaze moved to her exposed thighs and the satin material...

he didn't complete his sentence..... : ok... I call cab for you later?

her: I drive my car ok? not familiar with other cars, especially at night.. tmr morning you can come over to collect...

#01: ok sure... let's go...

his eyes fixed on her legs... perhaps her nightie was quite see through?

as he took his time to get up, she was already trying to lift him, it wasn't easy, he was heavy.. he enjoyed the body contact with her, even though it was just her arm and her kneecaps...

he pretended to be drunk, even though he wasn't. he stood up and she did not let him go, clinging onto him like she thinks he will fall without her support, her side breast pressing on to his arm, causing him to quickly feel sensations in his penis... it was a little obvious, but he was not in the mood to hide it, hormones rushed into him as thoughts filled his mind, without much fear or regret in him... he wasn't going to make plans, but he couldn't help it either...

her: let me get my car keys, you wait here...

when she returned after she left him resting against the window, he was once again, busy tidying up the table and clearing the bottles and food leftovers...

her: hey no no... i'll do it later when I get back.. let's go...

#01: no... it's not fair to you.. we should clean up...

she had to physically grab his arms to stop him, turning it into a little struggle, he's elbow grazed her breasts a few times... it finally came to a stop when her arms wrapped around his big body, pressing his arms to himself..

her: you are drunk ok.. be a good boy and listen to me!

he was stunned, as he felt her breasts pressed on his waist in the embrace, it was the first time, she was in her motherly self and probably had no reciprocal lust he had, he knew that. he knew.. but he couldn't help but keep thinking of it, resisting himself as hard as possible.

as she walked him to the lift, she had to calm herself down too.. she was unsure what she was feeling too... elevated heart rate, increased breathing.. hot flushes...

what is this???

she felt rather happy in a small way, she's always had nice feelings towards #01 because unlike the rest of the usual who come over for games [better not to reveal which game], he was the nicest who actually spared a thought for the host... she recalled the times when he'd appear, especially when she was feeling rather frustrated with being treated like a maid by her own/the husband and his so called close friends...

#01: thank you ok...

her: huh what for? it's a small thing...

#01 hesitated, he wanted to try his luck.. to mention something... but he was too scared to do so... the lift door opened.

she walked him to her car, a lot of side boob graze as her left arm was behind him and her right hand holding on to his bicep.... perhaps, there was even more than a side boob graze, she was felt some sensations herself too... what was this feeling.... she was tired... a little confused... and a little weak to resist finding out...

after he settled him in the passenger seat, she did her best to help him feel comfortable, reclined the back as much as possible and helped him secure the seatbelt... at that moment... she saw something...

her ~ omgosh!

she gulped and was surprised... she hardly notice such things.. quickly closed the car door and got in on her side too...

something felt wrong... she had to resist herself from looking as she started the engine. little did she know, when she crossed over to her side of the car, #01 did some adjusting quickly, making it look bigger than it actually was..

as she drove.......

her ~ what's wrong with me!!

she found herself to be stealing peeks at it.. she turned to check if he was awake a few times... at the traffic light, her eyes could not look away, and almost missed a green light...

after parking the car in front of his gate, she went over to his side, the car key in her hand and leaned forward to unbuckle the seatbelt for him.... she planned on keeping her eyes shut, but it was just a plan in the end...

her: hey.. we are here...

#01 acted a little, he was feeling excited too... he wasn't too sure, but somehow he also could sense the she could not stop looking either. it was a good choice to be in that red boxers too, he thought to himself.

seeing that he was struggling to sit upright, her maternal instincts took over again, without any caution, not that bothered at all, she leaned in and pulled him to assist him out of the car after putting his arm around her neck....

her ~ oh gosh! shit...

she found herself staring at it again... made effort to look away.. she walked him to the side gate, he felt heavier and weaker this time.. could feel him grabbing her waist for support too... she thought he was probably really drunk, hand was weak and can barely stay up, it was sliding down...

she looked at the digital lock : how do I open?

#01: er... key card in my wallet.... can help me? in my pocket.

her ~ omgosh!!!!

she felt a hint of excitement... she don't know why!

#01- thank you ok.....

he leaned in and whispered to her ear as she had lowered her body to reach for his wallet in his side pocket, taking it out as her doubts were cleared... it was not the wallet that was sticking out... or phone.....

her ~ gosh!! i need to stop looking!

her: aiyo stop thanking me.. you are always helping me.. this is the least i can...

she couldn't finish her sentence, felt him sniffing her hair.. blowing warm air into her ears..... her heart raced so badly... she was breathing so heavily now!

her: how... how to open ah....

she quickly push the wallet into his hand as she felt his free hand.... little did she know that if she was a few seconds late....

this broke #01 out of his trance as well and he quickly unlocked the gate...

it was her first time in his house, despite having driven over to collect stuff from him on so many occasions in the past, the front door was not locked at all, the living room was kind of in a mess too.

her: your house is so nice and big... how come they don't play over here instead?

#01: if play here, how he find excuse to send his friends home?

her: huh?

it was awkward, #01 had spilled his tongue and was also worried that the boring innocent housewife might suspect that he was not really drunk..

she felt something in the words of his outburst.. it didn't make much sense... but somehow it resonated with her slightly. but her maternal instinct of getting him to bed to let him rest and recover was top priority...

her: where is your bedroom?

she looked around the living area, to the kitchen... the stairs... she felt intimidated.. it was a newly renovated house, luxurious to some extent..

#01: erm... upstairs... but.... i think i'll just sleep here on the sofa..

he kind of turned away.. this time it was real.

she took a look at the sofa. it looked like someone had been sleeping there, it was in a mess..

her: huh why....

#01: cannot take it.. too much.....

his voice choked a little...

she understood why and quickly pat him on his back...

her: it's ok.. it's ok... but sleeping on this sofa is bad for your back you know...

#01: no wonder.. my back aches quite badly.

her: you have a spare room upstairs?

#01: yes. but no bed yet... it's ok.. i just sleep her. can't sleep upstairs, no matter how tired. the lonely feeling is just way too much..

he sensed his chance... leaned his head on hers.. she did not seem to mind, nor did she notice how low his hand was down her waist, just above her asscrack that region. he sniffed a little... the tears were real though.. but he felt two very strong emotions at the same time... he hoped she will suggest something so that he wouldn't have to...

her: ok. you rest here. can I go up to help you grab a proper pillow and maybe some sheets?

that was not what he wanted to hear...

#01: actually.. can you just help me go in and clear away... you know... any woman stuff, just throw into the closet or something... my back really hurts way too much...

her: yes sure sure.. are you able to take the stairs?

#01: got lift..

her: what!

he guided her there, while leaning heavily on to her.. she was suspecting a little that #01 was not as drunk as she might think he was...

but she sensed his loneliness and pain, she felt that surge of pity and sympathy for him, she too could empathise with that loneliness feeling and a craving for connection... a craving for physical tou.... wait.... what was she thinking??

it was a simple glass lift, not big but still cool! her first time in a landed property lift..

#01: thank you so much ok.... i've not gone up ever since... you know...

he sniffed... this time he was doing it on purpose... he knew it was wrong.. it was bad.. but he couldn't think properly anymore..

her: yes yes... i know...

she hugged him from the side and placed her head on his shoulder... pat his back...

her: i know ok.. don't need to say... it's hard...

when those words came out of her mouth, she wanted to gaze down again... but his tummy was in the way.... she definitely felt it a few times when they made they way into the house... it was

her ~ OMGOSH!! WHAT I WRONG WITH ...... me???

she felt him sniffing her hair... she let him... she thought it was out of pity...

her ~ he's so poor thing.. so drunk and tired.... can't even keep his hand up properly...

she feel his finger on her buttcrack now as they walked out of the lift.

her: oh... mmmm!

she felt him wrap his other arm around her, turned his body and hugged her. his bicep swiping across her breasts which was pinned on it in the first place... she felt something...... a warm sensation herself too.

he sniffed... pretended... it worked.. he felt her hug him back and pat gently on his back...

#01: thank you for the hug ok.. i really need it... because...

she shook her head immediately, telling him there's not need to explain.. she knows... she really pitied him, felt his pain and loneliness... that she didn't realise something hard was pressing on her lower waist... she just wanted to sooth his pain...

#01 kissed the top of her head, sniffed on her hair permanently breathing on it. she didn't move, just continued to pat him on his back, thinking she was just soothing him, consoling him... making him feel better..

she didn't realise, she was subconsciously missing this physical comfort herself too...

her ~ he feels like huge teddy bear.. so nice to hug... she felt like she could fall asleep...

they stood there for a long time... she almost didn't feel his fingers on her lower waist.. moving behind her..... she was falling asleep herself too, it was so late!

her ~ this feels so relaxing... so nice... but why am I breathing so fast.... why is my heart so....

she could barely hear what he was whispering softly into her ears....

#01: such a nice...... your ..... is amazing.... is so lucky.... to....

she was fading in and out. she was really tired, and that warm and rush feeling didn't help... it was a little ticklish, what he was doing on her back... but it began to feel nice... so nice.... so confusing...

her ~ whatever he was doing... it felt nice..... slow.... nice.... hope he feels better.....

her: oh no...

the moment was suddenly disturbed by the sound of dropped keys and phone...

her: oh no! oh no!!! i'm so sorry!!

she quickly squat down and to pick up his phone, which was in her hand...

#01: it's ok... it's ok...

as she looked up at him she saw it... he saw her looking! it was awkward.. she quickly up and passed him his phone...

her: wait..

she took it back from him.

her: is the screen ok? i'm so sorry ok...

#01: it's ok...

he took it from her and put it at the counter nearby...

#01: it's time for me to get a new one anyway, new memories............ all the stupid photos of us together last time inside....

he tried his luck again for a sympathy hug.... but it was awkward..... she took one last look at the phone, it was pretty alright....

her: which is the room? i go in and clear things for you?

he pointed her in the right way..... feeling super frustrated... SO DAMN FUCKING CLOSE!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 09-02-2021 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-02-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

her: ok.. I've cleared everything and even changed the sheets...

she was in there for almost 15 minutes, called out to him to ask where things were and all.. she even got tissue to wipe her wet ear... wondering why it was wet as well....

she appeared at the door to the master bedroom..: you can come in and sleep now...

#01 kept his eyes on the floor.... didn't even look back at her...

she knew something was wrong, walked quickly up to him and touched his soft biceps.

her: is everything ok?

#01: I feel....... i feel........

she could see him breathing faster... immediately made her feel worried, she started patting on his back again.........

her: don't think about it ok.... just think about something else....

he looked away and wipe his face with the other hand, hoping she will....

#01 ~ wow... she really is super nice... naive? don't care.... wah... this feels so nice....

he kept his face the other way, not sure if she could tell it was an exaggerated act, he did feel a bit of panic about going back into the room, but... he was feeling something a lot more..

looking away made her hug him even tighter, he turned and reciprocated the hug, this time hugging her even tighter..

her: is there another room you can sleep in?

#01: no.. she wanted full decision making for all furniture in the house...

her: ok ok.. nvm.. don't think about her le ok... just calm down...

#01: i try......... [sniffs] it's ........ sorry... give me a bit more time.....

her: take as much time as you need........

#01 sniffed her hair deeply this time, then tilting his head to give her a peck on her ear... whispering thank you softly...

#01 ~ should I wait for her to doze off... or.....

he was rubbing her back, feeling the material under her jersey, the smooth satin of her nightie...

#01: this is very nice to touch.... calming....

her: that's why I wear it to sleep....

#01: no other reason?

she shook her head.... he continued to feel her back.... going lower slowly.... started to nibble on her ear...

#01: no wonder the husband always not enough sleep....

he whispered slowly in a calming voice....

her: why?

#01: wife wear like to sleep.........

her: yes.....

#01: how can he resist......

her: nonsense la you...... no big deal............

#01: you sure no big deal........

she nodded her head... feeling tired.... and the warm sensation came back.... she was relaxed... they were both breathing louder... she was enjoying that ticklish but really enjoyable rubbing of the area just above her ass crack again... it felt harmless... but also felt strangely satisfying!

#01: married too long is it.... numb liao.......

she kept quiet... but that suggestion did have some realisation and stinging effect on her....... kind of hitting her hard..... it was like her worse worries have been said out in words to her ears....... she didn't know why....

#01: you are beautiful ok..... thank you ok..... i feel better..... thank ....

he started to lick her ears... in a tender and gentle manner which she likes....

her ~ how does he know...... wait..... OMGOSSHHHH... OMGGOSSSHHH... NOOO.... HOW DO I STOP THIS???........ HOW???......... I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS....... I FEEL WEAK....... err...... huh........ nooo..... how do I........ wait..... he's not....... doing....... anything else........ it's ok..... just let him.....

#01 ~ she's breathing so hard..... hugging me so tight....... should I ...... shit... i'm losing control.... just bring her into the room first......

they kept in that hugging position, #01 led the way and the sync their steps into the bedroom.. stood there for a moment while he continued to nibble her ear....

#01: can you..... stay with me until I fall asleep.....

she nodded her head... while breathing loudly....

#01 ~ what do I do now??? seriously inexperienced in this.... do I get her to lay with me? will she say no?? will it break the momentum ....

her ~ omgoshhhhh... this is getting worse.... will he want more....... i better stay awake........ i better be careful....... mmmmm....

she felt his tongue lick her ear........ he was coming on, slightly faster........

her ~ wait....... we are so near to his bed....... will this.... go..... wrong..... mmm........ shit...... this feeling...... that tickling..... caressing...... shit..... i feel like......

she hugged on to him tightly.... she felt his other hand caressing the side of her waist... going upwards..... downwards..... up..... down..... going closer..... up again....

her ~ haven't.... felt..... like this...... for so long...... shit........ i really cannot........ oh no no no no..... his hand... his hand....... ... shit.... so close...... how do I stop him............ he stopped... he stopped...... he stopped.... ok.... he stopped.... mmmm...... mmm.......

#01 ~ should I ..... should I........

#01's free hand was caressing the just centermeters away from her boob.... the lower part.....

she felt sensations whenever her body moved kind of rubbed against his body.... she shuddered... he sensed it...... he lost control... cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipple, causing her to dig her head hard into her chest and muffled her moaning...

her ~ mmmm... mmmm... shit...... this feels..... shit..... shit..... cannot.... but.... cannot..... have to ..... stop.......

#01 lost control and locked lips with her... she was feeling so high but didn't kiss him back in fear.... he lifted her nightie and grabbed her bare butt, shocking her into action..

her: sorry sorry you are drunk... cannot ... cannot....

her hand met his, pushing it away from her nipple feebly... he got stunned too... felt a little fear... but he was so close.... she pushed his hand down and tried to swipe his other hand away from her butt... her hand touched his penis... it triggered him into this hormonal surge... he's not shot for such a long time!

Old 09-02-2021, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
travellyfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, camping here
Old 09-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

her ~ this is not right.... this is not right.... i'm just helping him out..... that's all.... he's going through a tough time..... nothing more..... mmmmm.... nothing more.....

#01's penis was in the boring innocent housewife's hand... she was masturbating him along with his hand guiding it slowly... she was not good at this, not much experience despite the almost decade long marriage.... her hands were so sticky and wet... #01 was very quick to lift up his shorts and boxers after she relented to his desperate pleas, like at the very moment her hand stopped to resist the touch....

#01: please help me... please... please... very long already... please... I cannot take it... I can't sleep.. please...

her hand felt so sticky, there was so much precum. his testicles must have been loaded for weeks... she hid her face in his shoulder/chest area while he used one hand to guide her hand to masturbate his erected hard penis, and the other groped her smooth and meaty ass. she let him kiss her on the head.....

her ~ it's ok... it's ok.... mmmm.... i'm not doing anything else.... just don't kiss him back... just don't let him do more than this.... it's ok.... just making him feel better... he's so poor thing...... it's so wet.... wonder how long he never.... mmmmm.... he never.... mmmmmm.... shit.... he's good.... that feeling again......

now that he was assured that the boring innocent housewife had relented, #01 could relax and focus on making his moves to arouse her.. she was masturbating his sticky penis on her own already.. he licked her ear without her realisation, and his free hands lingered freely around her waist... raising up into her jersey, feeling the smooth satin material... arousing her... caressing... #01 heard soft moans from her... muffled, but definitely arousal... there was silence between them, nothing was said as it began.. she was masturbating him so slowly, he enjoyed the tender feeling much...

her ~ i feel like.... mmmm.... so high..... mmmmm.... i can't stop ......

#01 whispered into her ear as he licked tenderly: thank you ok..... this feels good...... you are goood........ just help me shoot.... nothing more....

she nodded her head before she could think about it... she was not thinking anymore....

her ~ ok .... can..... this is ok..... he's a good guy..... he won't... mmmmm.... mmmmmm... want ...... mmmmm.. more.... mmmmm.... ahhh..... so hotttttt.... mmmmmm....

#01 was rubbing her nipples before she could realise.. he did it slowly.. grazing her breasts after moving his body away slightly to create space. he had pressed her against the wall and leaned on her previously. his hands were inside the jersey, slowly but firmly, he reached inside her nightie from the top, it was not difficult as it was loose. he felt the touch of her bare nipples... he caressed them in a circular motion and flick them a little.. they were so erected, but tender at the same time.... they were both breathing so loudly... her hand masturbated him faster as she hugged him tight with the other. #01 took the chance and locked lips with her..... she didn't resist... she was not thinking anymore and following the through the motion and sequence we all know so well...

#01 sent his tongue in, their tongues locked... frenched like two lovers who had had just reconciled or met after years apart.. the passion.. the heat... the sweat....

her ~ so hot.... so hot..... this .... so hot...... i .... can't.... mmmmmmmm.... mmmmmm... mmmmmmm.... this feels.... hot.... so good..

#01 had already sent a finger in, swiped easily past her thong which she wore nightly to seduce the husband in her futile attempts to..... he was surprised with how wet the boring innocent housewife was.... the sounds of liquid being squished could faintly be heard.

she was moaning loudly, still muffled as she dug her head into his neck, to hide her shame.... he was just watching her hair, in disbelief that this was actually happening for real!

he wanted more!

#01 took his hand out of her jersey and proceeded to pull and remove it. it wasn't easy as the boring innocent housewife did not reciprocate, she was just hugging on to him. #01 wondered what was on her mind. was she resisting this. he couldn't resist anymore either, used both hands to lift up her jersey in one quick motion before she could react. she was in a trance...

her ~ huh... what's going on..... now..... mmmmmm!

she had lost all control and was overwhelmed by the hormones rush, the overwhelming feeling... she could not think anymore.... she felt herself being lifted and put on the bed.... within a few seconds, he was on beside her and she felt moist and warm sensations at her nipples....

her ~ oh noo.... oh nooooo..... so hot...... so hot...... what.... so hot.... mmmmmm... MMMMMM....

the other sensation returned, as #01's fingers went in again, he was not as panicky anymore, doing even slower this time, and her loud moaning affirmed his style, convinced him of what he thought she might like... slow fingering....

see the submissive state she was in, #01 sensed his time was here... he got up and stripped himself naked, pulled her body closer to him at the bed end and pulled her thong down, tossed it away... her legs was spread. the boring innocent housewife was catching her breath, totally weak.. her legs were spread wide with #01's penis at the gates of her pussy....

her eyes finally open...

her ~ what's ...... happening..... i ... cannot ..... control......

she saw #01's face... she felt weak... she could not think... it's been way too long since she felt like this... she was tired... she could not think... her brain could not process the situation....

then....

she felt it...

#01 : OHHHHHH!!!

her: MMMMM!!

they both moaned out loud in unison....

then.... she finally woke from her trance.... #01 had jammed it in too quickly.. it wasn't that long, but it was thick. she was not used to it.

her: no... noo....

she started to push him away, much to the fear and worry of #01.

#01: why.. what's wrong...

he hugged her tight....

#01: we are both enjoying this right.....

her: no.... cannot.... pull it out... pull it out....

#01: what's wrong... you are enjoying this... admit it...

her: i can't.... it's wrong.... i'm married... please... pull it out.... please....

#01: why you bother about him... he has his own fun outside... why you bother ?? just enjoy with me ok??

her teary eyes fixed their gaze on him, in confusion, then shock, then realisation....

#01: don't tell me you so naive, still never realise he always sent friend home and disappear? tired to drive home right... or work late?

the boring housewife felt herself go numb.... it was too much too overwhelming...... she could not hear him, hear #01 continue to try and plead with her and try to convince her, or feel that much as #01 started to thrust his penis in and out..... #01 could see the tears flowing down her eyes... he could not empathise with her at that moment. the rage filled him, the urge.. the overwhelming feeling... he fucked her hard in missionary.... watching her face turn from stun to acceptance then to pleasure..... she shut her eyes.. her breathing was increasing....

her ~ what is happening..... this isn't real.... mmmmm... mmmmm... this is a dream.... this is a dream.... mmmmm..... mmmmmm... mmmmmmmm.... this feels so wrong.... so wrong..... so wrong..... SO WRONNNGNGG ...... shit..... .but it feels...... GOOODDDDD..... I AM SO WEAK.... I CANNOT THINK ANYMORE...... I JUST....... MMMMM.... MMMMM.... mmppmhfff....

#01 locked lips with her as the fast and hard thrust turned into slow and tender love making.. she hugged him back and kissed back with him, fully giving in to her body's sexual needs...

a few more thorough but slow push deep into her vagina, #01 moaned out loud... that tender feeling as he hugged her tight... as he ejaculated his huge load of warm semen inside her......... without any resistance... he then collapse to her side, catching his breath.. they both lay there resting...

it was awkward.. logic began to flow back into #01 as his arousal state began to subside. he wasn't sure what she was thinking, he was scared..

she seemed to be still taking deep breaths... she was trying to cool herself down...

#01 realised something....

the boring innocent housewife has yet to cum!
Old 09-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start Bro jonnyboi888. Camping here now.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-02-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
goly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This housewife not boring at all!
Old 10-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Next morning, near noon.

FB Messenger Chat Alert

#01 - Hey, good morning.

he waited anxiously for her reply... Thankfully, it did not take more than a few minutes...

Her - Hello. Just woke?

#01 ~ THANK GOODNESS SHE REPLIED!!

#01 - Yes. Sorry. Why didn't you wake me before leaving? Sorry about that...

Her - You need the sleep! It's ok!

#01 - Sorry for what happened last night ok.

Her - nothing happen ah? Why are you apologising!

#01 was stunned by what he saw....... he was not expecting this.... he was not even expecting any reply from her in the first place... he was expecting trouble....

#01 ~ goodness... wait... how can she.... cannot be.... she was not drunk or what... is she playing dumb? omg... what is this. how do I reply now? eh wait. or is she trying to trap me to admit what happened on text? like evidence? cannot be... she's not like that. goodness..

Her - Your car is still parked here by the way, don't forget to get it soon before the parking fees burst!

#01 felt more relieved after seeing that message of hers....

#01 - I think I left my car keys on the sofa, can you check it for me?

Her - hold on...

#01 - thanks.. sorry once again. you are really nice..

Her - found it!

#01 - Ok I call for a car and come over now? Is it the husband home yet?

Her - nope.

#01 waited anxiously as he watched the typing icon continue, pause.. continue... pause again...

#01 - nope meaning not convenient for me to come over?

Her - he's at work i think. yes you can come now to take your car keys.

#01 - ok sure. have you eaten breakfast?

her - nope. no appetite.

he didn't know how to feel towards that... was she hinting that she's upset over what happened last night?

#01 - do you have plans for today?

her - nope. why? you can come over to collect anytime later if you need more time to rest. I should be resting at home mostly today also.

#01 ~ resting at home? hmmmm..... feels turn on leh, hearing her say like this.... was she feeling exhausted from the orgasm(s) I gave her last night?

#01 - oh no.. I can come over now. Just wondering if you are free to help me with something?

her - oh sure. what is it?

#01 - I think it's time for me to move on. just need company to go buy new fo everything... but ... you know... just no motivation to go at all..

he tested his luck.... he watched as the typing signal was on and off again..

#01 - hey if it's awkward for you I can understand ok...

typing sign again... pause... typing... pause...

her - huh. no la. why awkward. ok, I acc you will be easier.. what time?

he was sensing strongly that her approach to their passionate and surprise incident last night was to deny that it happened....

#01 - now? Thank you so much ok? I grab over.

her - ok. leave door unlocked as usual. I go shower again.

#01 - ok see you.

#01 ~ shower again? she really speaks her mind without hiding any info. so naive and innocent sia. of course shower again. not surprised she went home and showered for a long time..... door unlocked..... wah lan eh.... will I walk in on her lying naked in bed? like act drunk for me to pleasure her again so she has no guilt?

he quickly got changed and made his way over.. when he entered the unit, so much excitement and anticipation.. what will she be wearing.. the living room was empty, sending hormones rushing to his brain.... third round coming???

#01 - hey hi!

she looked down immediately, as she walked out of the master bedroom upon hearing him entering the house. she was contemplating how to turn him down in the last minute, knowing that, that was the right thing she should do.

she had no thoughts..

she could not think of anything else...

she also wondered, why was she not motivated to stop this? there he was, the friend whom she never thought she..... he was there with what seems like a laptop bag...

#01 - wow. nice make up

her - huh?

she looked up at him...

her - oh no.. no la.. not make up. just foundation..... my skin is bad... better put some.

she lied.. it was make up, lip gloss and a bit of eye shadow... she didn't know why she put on make up either. like she was a drone and things weren't being done by her emotions, without her control. she's not felt excited for a long time she suppose.

her ~ it's just make up. no harm. he's really good. how did he even notice in the first place.

#01 - yes it's not a lot. just nice. your natural look is nice la don't worry. you ready?

they left, it was mostly awkward silence in the lift. #01 contemplated if he should even talk about anything about last night.. he knew he had to resist...

#01 - So how do you feel?

her - huh? feel? about what?

#01 - sorry I mean, what do you feel like eating?

her - oh... anything. you decide.

#01 - How about Jap food? you like right..

her ~ what. how come he.... wait.. he remembers? I only mentioned it briefly... so long ago...

her - ok sure!

The boring innocent housewife felt that feeling again.. she wasn't sure what it was.... it made her happier.. excited... something she's not felt for awhile... like she'd walk with a beat in her steps...

He led her to his car... it was a rather expensive car, that's why she wouldn't want to drive it. stress!

her - oh... thank!

her ~ what a gentleman.... sian... he keeps looking at me in this manner.... am I even blushi.... shit.... shit..... he saw.. shit.. did he see...

#01 ~ wah.... buay tahan.... really got chance... I think she wants

he couldn't hide his smile as he walked across to his driver seat.. got into the car. it was awkward silence again, both parties having their own thoughts and making out what the situation!

her ~ shouldn't have worn a skirt!!! what if he gets the wrong idea... and think I want more.... shit.... should have just worn the old panties! need to go his house later and find it later as well.. hope he didn't see it wherever it is...

they made small talk during the drive.. both avoided talking about whatever happened last night, or anything to thank.. she felt a little under dressed as she was just in a top and a skirt. he was in his shirt and bermudas as usual. all branded clothes.

her - so where are we going ah?

#01 - can we go get some stuff first? I made reservations at ..... but they only have slot at 2pm. You can wait?

her - why there? so expensive!

#01 - to thank you......

the moment those words left his mouth, he regretted it...

her - thank me for what! I didn't do anything...

she sounded very defensive...

#01 - for later la.

her - what do you mean later?

#01 - helping me buy stuff... and maybe ask you for another favour after that?

her ~ another favour?? goodness... is he really that daring to just ask me like that?? isn't clear that I want to pretend nothing happened?!!!

Old 10-02-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
vil603FAMILYdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore............
Old 11-02-2021, 02:18 AM
Samster

With #01

After hanging up his phone,

#01 - the husband said ok.....

the boring innocent housewife was surprised... #01 saw her surprised look too, jumped in at the opportunity...

#01 - he said he's worried you got nothing to do at home also, especially since he's so busy with .... work....

he said it with that tone. she caught on and gave him a slight frown.. at that point in time, they both knew each other knew, she knew why he said it in that tone too... she knew what #01 was perhaps trying to hint to her...

her ~ is he trying to use this to trick me to do one more time with him... what's wrong with him..... last night was a mistake.. i won't let it happen again, later I'll just quickly retrieve my underwear and find a chance to leave soon.

#01 - by the way, i've made reservations for us for dinner at .......

her - huh ? why? so expensive!

the innocent boring housewife was not unfamiliar with such luxurious lifestyle, but she did settled for a non salary life with a husband who claims to have limited earning potential. she has adapted to a simpler lifestyle for many years, part of her misses the wine and dine freedom but her grounded nature prevented her from spending money from her parents, neither did the husband's ego allow it to either.

#01 - you are helping me a lot leh..

her - aiyooo..... I haven't agree to help you yet leh...

#01 - that's why I book the dinner first ma! so you nice girl no choice have to agree to help liao...

her - you ahhhhh

her ~ ok.. all these sound very reasonable, sound safe... no chances of mistakes happening..

she thought to herself in a calm manner... but something didn't sit right with her.. it wasn't that she suspected that #01 had other intentions, but more of.... she didn't know what it was....... little did she realise, she didn't even factor in the husband's decision to let her take on the project which will take up a lot of their couple time...

#01 - you can get to wear that black dress you wore for the xmas party that time...

the innocent boring housewife was rather surprised.. it was a silk simple dress, but perhaps it was figure hugging, and a little short at the back because of her meaty bum.. it was a bit tight across the chest and she had to go braless as well.

her ~ wait! did he notice it back then? he was married still!... no cannot be...

her: huh... that dress.. wow your memory is good...

#01 - of course... you looked very memorable in it...

he said it, but there was not eye contact between them as they were walking.

her: nonsense la you. Not even sure if I can still fit into it...

#01 - you are the nonsense one lo. you still look equally good as back then.. maybe even better wor...

awkward silence between them....

her: is that all? anything else we should get?

#01 - follow me. I know of a few more things to get..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night...

her: told you not to drink so much...... this is not the way....... hey..... stop...... stop it ok...... you are drink........ heyyyyy...

the innocent boring housewife started to push #01 away as he made his move on her once the door closed......#01 was smart, he remained docile and still from the restaurant.

her: stop.... please stop ok.....

#01 - one more time ok....

her: what do you mean one more time.... stop.....

#01 - admit it... you enjoyed it last night too.....

sounds of buttons being ripped off filled the room......

her: no no..... stop.... no... you are drunk.... mmmm... mmmm... you are drunk......... i'm not her......

#01 heard that and stood up from licking her nipple after pulling her bra cup down....

#01 - her? what? what are you thinking? why must you bring her up???

he sounded pissed, voice raised a little, making the boring housewife slightly afraid.. he walked into the room and poured himself a bit of water to drink...

her: i'm sorry ok....

she covered her front up, held the two pieces together, it was a new t-shirt dress which he had bought for her, rather expensive too, but it was not spoilt as 4 buttons had been ripped off by his huge passionate lust for her...

#01 - why must you bring her up? it's just me and you now leh... you know how this feels?

her: i'm sorry ok... you drank too much... get some sleep ok.. you will feel better....

#01 - sleep? feel better? you want me to feel better?

he removed his pants and dropped it down along with his boxers.

#01 - suck for me then!

Old 11-02-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

cannot always be the plain housewife...need to learn some skills to upgrade yourself
Old 11-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
beishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, more please!
Old 11-02-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camp here for more.
Old 11-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aldrich87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
camping for more
Old 11-02-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
uerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support here!
Old 12-02-2021, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
YearOfTheOx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice convo bro, waiting for what is installed next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1