The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknsmoov View Post
Just my 2cents' worth - the simplest way is the best. Just drop him a text, be upfront about it, and then move on.

That's assuming he doesn't have anything on you that may incriminate you in the future, of course. Then again, I'd assume that you're smart enough to avoid this kinda situation.

All the best!
Hahah no I don’t do incriminating stuff. Thank you for the reminder though
Old 28-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
slicknsmoov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Hahah no I don’t do incriminating stuff. Thank you for the reminder though
Ah, coz you mentioned in your past posts that you took videos with your exes

(p.s. don't mind my digging, was just curious)
Old 28-02-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi there, thanks for your reply. Yup feeling quite sian about it. But I see no point in raising an issue about it since the whole point of a FB relationship is “easy come easy go”.
Well, it seems that you have already made your decision. All the best!
Old 01-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Funny some FB behave that way ,both free then meet if not free just reply say " ok" then settle.Some guys lucky to hv FB still so rude,haiz, can get a FB with same mind very lucky already , some hv it but don know how to treasure it,very hard to find
Old 01-03-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, kudos to tis TS sis babe...just happen to read tis thread of hers n see her so polite replying to each n every message posted by bros here ...so rare to hv tis type of babe ard with no airs..whichever guy has her as gf is a lucky dude ...

will upzz her with my 22 sweet cherries once available ...keep it up, sis !...yes agree with her, we shd learn from her to reply every message n not ignore any esp those friendly ones sent to us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
will upzz her with my 22 sweet cherries once available ...
As promised, hv just increased TS babe's points with my +22 sweet cherries from 64 to 86 as promised ytd for being a polite n kind girl ...Keep it up sis !

Old 05-03-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknsmoov View Post
Ah, coz you mentioned in your past posts that you took videos with your exes

(p.s. don't mind my digging, was just curious)
I asked the guy to delete the videos after the act. Haha!!
But for some others, I forgot to!!

Last edited by BackstageBambi; 05-03-2021 at 12:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
Well, it seems that you have already made your decision. All the best!
Well... no point continuing if one party feels differently or if the spice has gone right? Hehe. Thanks!!
Old 05-03-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Funny some FB behave that way ,both free then meet if not free just reply say " ok" then settle.Some guys lucky to hv FB still so rude,haiz, can get a FB with same mind very lucky already , some hv it but don know how to treasure it,very hard to find
Many different types of people with their own characters out there. That’s why I initially asked a question if personality of the FB matters, because it does play a small part, I think.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
As promised, hv just increased TS babe's points with my +22 sweet cherries from 64 to 86 as promised ytd for being a polite n kind girl ...Keep it up sis !
Hi Rickey, thank you so much for your thoughts on this as well as your generosity upping me points!!
Old 05-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Rickey, thank you so much for your thoughts on this as well as your generosity upping me points!!
You're most welcome TS babe BackstageBambi ...glad u are feeling happy n appreciative to receive my 22 sweet cherries ...n i hv not given them out in vain ...Keep it up !!

Old 05-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

just say it politely "sorry, we are not suitable", as easy as abc
Old 05-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
in this world, one type of rice eaten by so many kinds of people
Old 06-03-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you got to know him via SBF and he knows your nick here, starting this thread is a good way to end things cordially.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I find this kind of ending pretty bad. Usually don’t end well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1