The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hookup in NUS hall for non student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
Near there got short stay hotels? Mind sharing them? (or pm if too sensitive)
There is a fragrance hotel at kent ridge and also Ibis at west coast.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for the tips bros. Actually only planning a few hours hookup in the day first. Later kena catfish then book hotel for nothing lol. But ya cant wait she really looks hot in photos, maybe will have good story to share after
Old 04-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
It's fucking dumb. You'd think Singapore's tertiary institutes would not be enforcing this kind of gender segregation and sexual policing one would usually expect from Islamic countries like Iran or Malaysia. In fact I'm not even sure if those countries do the same, sending guards snooping round campus in the middle of the night just to catch couples fucking in their hall rooms.

No wonder local graduates finish uni and come out being all clueless about love, sex, and relationship stuff. Their whole brains just occupied with mugging and mugging some more. Might as well spend more money sending patrols round to catch peeping toms in toilets or stealing lingerie from hall corridors and rooms, if they're so concerned about potential sexual "depravity" or behaviour on campus.
What cock you talking?
Old 04-03-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Not a hall student but I would still go to her hall just for the kink of it.
Not sure about the rules but if she invite you over whats the worst that can happen? as long she is not underage.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 12
lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!lowhc is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
It's fucking dumb. You'd think Singapore's tertiary institutes would not be enforcing this kind of gender segregation and sexual policing one would usually expect from Islamic countries like Iran or Malaysia. In fact I'm not even sure if those countries do the same, sending guards snooping round campus in the middle of the night just to catch couples fucking in their hall rooms.

No wonder local graduates finish uni and come out being all clueless about love, sex, and relationship stuff. Their whole brains just occupied with mugging and mugging some more. Might as well spend more money sending patrols round to catch peeping toms in toilets or stealing lingerie from hall corridors and rooms, if they're so concerned about potential sexual "depravity" or behaviour on campus.
You are right, the NUS folks not bothered. Unless there is a complaint, which happened when I was there many many years ago. This guy was doing his girlfriend loudly every other day until the other students got fed up and reported him, and so the campus folks had to take action.
Old 04-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

some people in halls dont even bother to draw their curtains or blinds when they have sex LOL used to be able to get a free show whenever people changed or did the deed
Old 04-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

went to hall to meet my fbs before, didnt really get caught, as long as no one complain should be fine?
Old 04-03-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
appause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
went to hall to meet my fbs before, didnt really get caught, as long as no one complain should be fine?
Yup, do whatever you want, but don't get caught
Old 05-03-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

Eh...what the f... Jus go into it. Why think so much.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotohero View Post
some people in halls dont even bother to draw their curtains or blinds when they have sex LOL used to be able to get a free show whenever people changed or did the deed
I think no more. If there is still such free stuff, you would be able to see videos of it here. Given how powerful cameras on smartphones are these days, someone would have recorded it.

Things should be different in nus halls after the monica boey incident. Last time those pervert guys just grab a lady's underwear and bra to masterbate in the toilet or in their room. Now those pervert guys bring smartphones into female toilets. NUS has to install many CCTVs as a result. Normally the issue in halls are the China guys. Quite jialat. So many have fetish to steal underwear, take photos. those with girlfriends have sex with no fear of getting caught because they are guaranteed 2 years of staying in the nus halls. when you know the girlfriend of the china guy is super ugly, hearing moaning sounds can feel quite disgusting.

Guys, please remember why halls are even built in the first place. It is meant for undergraduates to hook up with undergraduates. Part of LKY's plan for graduates to marry graduates to produce smarter kids. Sex in halls is unofficially part of the plan.
Old 05-03-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

i think the girl is just pulling your leg
Old 05-03-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i think the girl is just pulling your leg
Pull which leg ?
Old 05-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, If can snap pics of her pussy and neh neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 05-03-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It is meant for undergraduates to hook up with undergraduates. Part of LKY's plan for graduates to marry graduates to produce smarter kids. Sex in halls is unofficially part of the plan.
Used to be like that, during my time, it was a standard for couples to stay in the same room .
even the cleaner who cleaned my GF room wouldn't twit an eye brown seeing me in my gf bed in the morning.
she would just asked me today no class or skip class ! lol best days of my life.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think no more. If there is still such free stuff, you would be able to see videos of it here. Given how powerful cameras on smartphones are these days, someone would have recorded it.

Things should be different in nus halls after the monica boey incident. Last time those pervert guys just grab a lady's underwear and bra to masterbate in the toilet or in their room. Now those pervert guys bring smartphones into female toilets. NUS has to install many CCTVs as a result. Normally the issue in halls are the China guys. Quite jialat. So many have fetish to steal underwear, take photos. those with girlfriends have sex with no fear of getting caught because they are guaranteed 2 years of staying in the nus halls. when you know the girlfriend of the china guy is super ugly, hearing moaning sounds can feel quite disgusting.

Guys, please remember why halls are even built in the first place. It is meant for undergraduates to hook up with undergraduates. Part of LKY's plan for graduates to marry graduates to produce smarter kids. Sex in halls is unofficially part of the plan.
haha you would be surprised. i was staying in uptown and i could see across the blocks. saw a few chinese and angmoh exchange students in my time. just too bad my phone wasnt good enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1