The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 4
Discreet1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazengard View Post
Hmmm~ as much as I love to wait for an update, I’m afraid the story might have already died. Most probably the writer is busy with real life matters or something... Well, we could only hope for the best..
Patience... the author need to experience first hand before he can pen it down all the juicy details.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
makkoff is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakkoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hoping for TS to continue
Old 06-02-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xAffinity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for TS update
Old 07-02-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

It's been a loooong time since my last update. Sorry for the wait guys! Health concerns and life issues have been bugging me non-stop, and work hasn't been kind either!

That being said, with my health problems now out of the way(for the most part), I believe it's time I continue the story!

Here's a pretty eventless update! More will come soon!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing beside a relatively deserted ATM, I replied Eyvon's text swiftly while ensuring that no one's looking at my phone.

"Pls Mdm, I want some more!" I replied cheekily, misusing oliver twist's quote in the worst possible way.

Stashing my phone inside my pocket, I hurried towards the hotel, eager to find out what she'll be sending me. Along the way, I passed by a number of seductive ladies, all hanging around the sidewalk and hoping to find a customer. I'd be lying if I tell you I weren't tempted to engage one of them for their services. However, hoping to save more money for tomorrow's "crusade", I ignored them and forced myself back to the hotel. As soon as I got back into my hotel room, I dumped my food on the table and rushed into the toilet. I did it so promptly that Jeremy thought I was having a stomachache.

"Bro, you ok not?" Jeremy asked out of concern, lightly knocking on the toilet's door. "Need me go buy medicine for you?"

"Don't worry, I uh, think I eat too spicy just now..." I replied with a light chuckle, pulling my phone out from my pocket to check my messages.

And, what greeted me was... disappointment. There was only one reply from Eyvon, and it's a message of her saying:
"too bad, who tell you go thailand lol... you can see more after you come back"

My disappointment is immeasurable and my night is ruined.

Furthermore, to keep up my pretense of having a stomachache, I had to stay inside the toilet for 10 minutes while contemplating life. Other than this sad tale o' mine,
the night passed without a hitch and morning was soon upon us...

I woke up in the morning, disgruntled that Eyvon blue-balled me so hard last night. With my testosterone running treadmills in my balls, I've decided to eat my pain away today. The four of us attacked every famous food spot on our list, and by dinner hours we were so bloated we might puke if we drank another sip of water. after resting for a short while, we started our journey towards the soapy massage place they were so excited about.

"so apparently, this place is owned by a Japanese boss, that's why it has a Japanese name!" Jeremy introduced the place with much vigor, flailing his arms about outside the fine establishment.

"...I'm pretty sure it-" before I can rebuke, Jeremy urged the other two to go inside, before placing his right arm around me.

"...let them dream, bro. let them." Jeremy whispered with a hint of deliberate sadness in his voice.

Hoping to see how things will go for my friends, I decided not to continue this conversation and instead entered the building too...
Old 07-02-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Nuvichuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, please continue!
Old 07-02-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
iljav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camping for more!
Old 08-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
torres87 is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally... Can't wait for the MIL part
Old 08-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back bro!!! More juicy updates please!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 20-02-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more. Can't wait for new updates from TS
Old 20-02-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CheekyOldPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear mrpudding,

I really like your story and appreciate the effort. However, many stories here end up halfway, and would you kindly find the time and finish the story.

Thanks.
Old 20-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
torres87 is Cool - loads of Potential

I just need the MIL part
Old 20-02-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
NeccaB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, do continue
Old 21-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more oF MIL updates please
Old 21-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
maxipalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping too!
Old 02-03-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Hope LNY has been great for everyone! Too bad we don't get to escape overseas this year and go for a holiday

here's the next part! for those asking, yes, the Thailand arc is coming to an end soon!
------------------------------------
"Hello sir, reservation?" the counter lady asked with an ear to ear grin.

"don't have... who you have now?" Jeremy asked, his eyes scanning the premises.

it has a rather quaint interior, as opposed to its rather classy looking exterior. unlike certain establishments, we do not see ladies sitting on a sofa, waiting to be picked out like ripe berries in a bush.

the counter lady sized us up for a brief moment, before asking if all 4 of us are engaging their services. Ah Tan and Royce nodded eagerly, while Jeremy and I told her that we'll just be waiting here for them to come out.

"it's ok, come see also!" the lady urged us on, bringing us behind a partitioned room separated by a blue curtain. Once inside, she told us to sit down and wait for her.

"Bro, why don't you get some service also? You don't get a chance like this everyday you know!" Royce asked, hardly able to contain his excitement.

"Haha, I see first bro, let you all choose first!" I smiled, gesturing for them to go ahead.

Within moments, a line of girls entered the room, dressed in skimpy outfits with friendly smiles on their faces. Royce and Ah Tan almost jumped for excitement, examining the ladies as if their lives depended on it. While I weren't exactly interested, I took this opportunity to look at the ladies too. just like what many people have said, these ladies are definitely well trained. every time you lock eyes with one of them, the lady will give you a wink or gesture you to pick her.

it was then that I saw one of the ladies- a matured and gentle lady who kind of resembles singapore actress Margaret L,ee. her yellow corset top is showing off her beautiful D-Cup melons, and she was constantly gesturing at Royce and Ah Tan. My horniness compelled my legs to move forward, and I took a closer look at her, which prompted her to turn my way instead. she waved at me enthusiastically and pointed to herself- and I instantly turned to look at the counter lady.

"I pick her," I said, pointing my fingers at this beautiful milf before me.

Jeremy couldn't help but snicker behind me, joking about how much I insisted that I won't be engaging any services today. Normally, I would've cracked a joke and made fun of Jeremy- but not that day. It isn't every day you get to see a gem like this lady(to me, at least). the counter lady spoke to her in Thai, and before long I've left my undecided friends behind. the beautiful milf led me up the stairs, picking up shower equipment whilst making small chat with me.

soon, we've arrived at the bathroom- a clean and spacious blue room with ample space for "rolling around". putting down the shower equipment, the lady told me to strip and leave my clothes inside a cabinet. as I stripped, she started preparing the massage lotion in a small pail.

"handsome, so many young pretty girls, why you choose me?" she asked (not her exact words since her english isn't too good, but she said something along this line).

"you look pretty, like actress!" I said, proceeding to show her an image of the aforementioned actress.

And we sort of just hit it off from there. she's chatty, friendly, and really feels like your caring senior/colleague from work. halfway through the chat, she was done with her prep work and started undressing before my eyes, causing me to stop talking just to focus on the twim plump goodness before me. she chuckled at my staring, telling me there's no need to be so anxious.

But how can I not be? I have been craving for a certain milf for a long time, and she is the perfect option for me right now.

As the corset slid off her body, her juicy milk jugs bounced about a little, as if taunting me to squeeze them right now. however, when in rome, do as the romans do. the massage ladies have their SOP, and I was about to see what shee's capable of...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1