The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Are We Getting Poorer?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Are We Getting Poorer? (56 views)

October 15th, 2013 | Author: Contributions

I certainly agree. My place here at Macpherson, people are queuing for the Indian rice, tosai, chepatis – elderly, locals and foreign workers.
At another place in Arab street, a young budding Malay runs Malay foods that are affordable, but the fish was slice to the thinnest. Youngsters and office workers queue to the pack. Is this a trend? Everywhere coffeeshops, there are enterprising PRCs run stalls that sell food that are cheaper. Are these signs that we are getting poorer?
Stalls that sell expensive food begin to close down. My favourite place, Duku road, Indian Muslim run restaurant, business is down. I was at the famous chapatis place, Nooris rd. the owner was complaining of slow business. He never realised that his food is getting expensive.
But on the other side, my friend who is working as a chef in an Italian restaurant having a good business. What is happening ? These showed that there is a wide income gap. Whatever the benefits the government provides to the companies are not helping the workers. But the scenario is, we are getting worse. Food is survival, even if we still cannot afford the cheapest food, what will happen next? My conclusion: better built more prisons.
Why this great dichotomy? Where an expensive restaurant having increase in patronage and the cheaper cooked food stalls also on the rise? Are the MPs doing their job with this kind of dangerous trend? Do you thing it is worrying?
A report came out that said we are one of the richest nation, is the report true? Is it based on our CPF that we have? Many are looking at their statement but just could not do anything with it like buying a roof on top of the head because of the minimum sums but the government having a freehand in using our CPF, every elections we seem to support them where the very important in life, like having a roof on top of the head is being robbed from us.
We are true to the word “DAFT”. The ministers are not showing a good example. We have a parade of millionaire dollar ministers, whereas we, the peasants trying to keep our head aloft.
We have an old walking cadaver still shamelessly collecting his MP salaries. It seems that they are here to benefit themselves.
Our loan of US$4B goes a long way, Tharman was voted the best finance minister. Is that what they want to get the botak voted the best finance minister? The problem with the PAP, they want to show to the whole world they have the largest hedge fund and the biggest armies. The sad part the world does not know. We are just a poor peasant having to queue at the cheapest foot stalls run by foreign Chinese and Indians. What we have been reduced to?
Very Sad.
Aziz Kassim

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1