The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Regency - old wing is 650 bht, new wing is 950 bht with voucher
The rates are for normal season...do not know whether they will have festive season surchange if you are going new week (deepavali and hari raya holidays)
Old 23-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: My view of new season hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
New Season Hotel (tel 074 352888 fax 074 352390 E-mail [email protected]) is a refurbished hotel only three months "new".

Everthing is very very new (refurbished what!) ,have got a safe box inside the room too
If u stay at the suite room,they even throw in two thick bath robe so u can be naked all the day.
Rate : 1550 baht.
Old 23-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for this site! will be landing on hdy on 30 morning till 2nd nov.
wondering if any bros will be there too......
being there once, find it to be more relaxing as compare to busy bkk.
tis is what i gather regarding hdy. hope its good infor for bros (esp with limited assess to forum like me). all credits goes to hdy sexperts...
Bro TV, T75, De, TD, KL etc!! tks for sharing the goodies!!
Start with places to eat.... hahaha.... very impt to me...
1. Talay Thai
2. Sawoei
3. Fuji Susi (Lee Garden)
4. Chester's (Lee Garden, 1st fl)
5. Moo Kartak - Korean BBQ buffet
6. Tim Sum - Next to Channivet farms (breakfast/lunch after u have finished viewing the farm)
7. Snake blood, gut, soup etc - Next to Channivet farms also
8. Ba Kut Teh - Near Merlin hotel
9. ANYWHERE ELSE U HAVE TRIED AND ITS RECOMMENDABLE?

Farms
1. Channivet - (ask Tuk Tuk to drop at S.K. Hotel to avoid commission problem)
2. See Kim Yong - (Merlin Hotel)
3. Kiss Lounge - Own drink/lady drink 150b, Barfine 150b/hr till 2am (Open at 7pm) LT- from 2500b, ST 2hrs 1200b.

Disco/nitespot
1. Paragon
2. Kiss Channel
3. waterbar
4. sugar beat

any bros know where to get the best massage (no hanky panky), read there's a few, but got mix up with the hotel names.... (must write down tis time).... always sleep during massage.... blur blur wake up when they 'break' ur bones part....

did i miss out anything? hope tis infor still correct....
cheers!! 7 more days..... !!!
Old 23-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
Start with places to eat.... hahaha.... very impt to me...
1. Talay Thai
2. Sawoei
3. Fuji Susi (Lee Garden)
4. Chester's (Lee Garden, 1st fl)
5. Moo Kartak - Korean BBQ buffet
6. Tim Sum - Next to Channivet farms (breakfast/lunch after u have finished viewing the farm)
7. Snake blood, gut, soup etc - Next to Channivet farms also
8. Ba Kut Teh - Near Merlin hotel
9. ANYWHERE ELSE U HAVE TRIED AND ITS RECOMMENDABLE?
10. Fried noodle/kuay teow/meehoon - near new BP Hotel
11. Fried chicken/pork/fish - stall beside 10.
12. Buffet lunch/dinner at lee garden's sky buffet 33 floor
13. Thai seafood - at Heur Kwee (pronounced as Hee-your Kwee, something like Tatlay Thai, but more locals go there)
14. Chicken rice - opposite old lee garden hotel
Old 23-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Khor Kuay Mee opp. BP Hotel
Duck Mee Sua behind Regency Hotel (open till morning)
Dinner at local university canteen.

Massage at Sakura Grandview.
Old 23-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The most qualified massage centre I've been so far is Oliver, most are on the elderly age (though they have young massuers) and gone though certification. I can't recall the name of the road but it is very well known in Hadyai almost any tuk tuk will know where is it. They have traditional thai massage, foot massage as well as 'batin' massage. Strictly professional and no hanky panky though. Charges only 180THB for 2 hours for the traditional massage, but I usually tip them extra coz I see them work so hard.
Old 24-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro. I'm wondering if there is any service apartment in hatyai. Like those in bangkok, where there is a hall and 2-3 bedrooms. This way me and my bros can all play together I use to visit hatyai very often 3-4 yrs back. Usually stayed at regency hotel. Tried out the imperial suite b4, but only one hall and a bedroom. Btw, been to few estab to book gers, personally find that pink lady lounge had the pretties ger then. Is there any other new or better estab to intro to wif all the syt or better still models Was charged 3300 baht at pink lady for bringing out a gal. Me and bros dun mind paying more for quality. Kindly enlighten me if there is any estab wif real beauties ard. thanks so much.

We r planning our next trip to hatyai 1st week of jan 2006. Any bros interested,welcomed to join use, or meet up there if our trip coincides wif yours.
Old 24-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Bros. Me change date liao. My fren buay tahan. We decided to go this thursday. Btw only tiger air flies to hatyai? I remember thai airway also fly straight to hatyai. Is that service still available? Somemore does anyone knows do the hotels there provide in-room internet connection? pls update me wif more info regarding airlines and estab to book beauties? Thanx.
Onli Tiger fly 2 Hatyai,for in-room internet connection u can try New Season Hotel.
Old 24-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
lee890 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bros. Me change date liao. My fren buay tahan. We decided to go this thursday. Btw only tiger air flies to hatyai? I remember thai airway also fly straight to hatyai. Is that service still available? Somemore does anyone knows do the hotels there provide in-room internet connection? pls update me wif more info regarding airlines and estab to book beauties? Thanx.

Try New Season Hotel, got in-room internet but need to request for connection cable, all free, the reservation e-mail is: [email protected]

I think they charge about 890 baht per night, no breakfast.

Thai air no more go there lah....try Tiger Air, but timing very bad, from end Oct onwards the departure time is 7 am....
Old 24-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiser
Yo bros, any recommendations on where to get ear-cleaning, hair cut, dye and facial service? I heard that the central barber is lousy and charge very high. Any recommendations?
If you are not shy then ask your WL to bring you! They are sure to know where the cheapest place to go.But they might not want to cus the places they bring you will have lots of WL doing thier hair too!

If your WL does not want to bring you then pls walk around and look for a barber shop that does not have beautiful ladys inside!(if have beautiful ladys calling you to go into thier shop be asured that you will sure get "chop" big time!)

Hope this helps!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 24-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hope this helps!

Quote:
Thanks. Btw any bros can tell me more abt those estab i mentioned earlier on? Cos other than pink lady, i dun really know where to find gals to bonk Me prefers model type, doesn't mind paying more. Thanx alot for helping.
Bro you looking for LT or ST if LT and model type then SC Heritage hotel room 402 is the place but svs wise a bit hit and go.
The price is 5000bath can take the WL only after 5-6 pm and only allowed two shots max!(why only after 5-6pm cus from 12-5 they are doing ST!!!)
Sorry but my "slot" with SC WL was not a good one but some bros here find that only SC WL can make it in the looks dept.
If for that kind of money might as well go pink lady or chao phya4 look for a ST then "ask" the WL if she will acompany you for the next day or days!That way you will be sextifided for sure!!!
As for price wise after 12minnight till 8-9 am around 1500-2500baht and LT ???? as every WL has got a different "price".
Hope this helps!
P.S. for slightly less x place you can try kiss lounge at garden home priced from 2800 and 3400 baht.Why 2800 and 3400?2800 no BJ and 3400 have!(try not to go too late as all the better lookings one will be gone by then! around 7-730am will be a good time to go!)

happy bonkings!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 24-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
lee890 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks. Btw any bros can tell me more abt those estab i mentioned earlier on? Cos other than pink lady, i dun really know where to find gals to bonk Me prefers model type, doesn't mind paying more. Thanx alot for helping.

go to Kiss Lounge at Garden Home hotel, all very solid type, some like model, cost you 2500 bt to 4000 bt but all good stuff
Old 24-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Re: Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Bro you looking for LT or ST if LT and model type then SC Heritage hotel room 402
Bro thought is room 502? Is mamasan Ice still there?
Old 24-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

Re: Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Bro thought is room 502? Is mamasan Ice still there?
Bro 502,402 cannot remember,as for mamasan ???.

Book the WL there only once so ????

Too rich for me,for that kind of money can have a LT and ST from one of the Pink Lady sure to be sextifited!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 25-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanx for all recomendations! Definitely will try out Kiss lounge. Will be back wif my 1st ever FR in SB forum One more thing i want to add. I feel that Tiger air really sibei knn the Cheebye. Firstly the timing fuckedup. Secondly i'm paying $200/pax for a fucking budget airline??? Lanlan siaosiao cos thai air dun fly to hatyai direct anymore. Hope that meimeis there can maked it up for the pissed off created by the airline
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1