The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3NI3D View Post
I have about a four hour stopover in Manila back to Brisbane. Reckon that enough time to go through immigration and head to Flight 168 and make back for my flight. Will only have carry on.
Don't do it !! You can clear immigration pretty fast, but unless you pay ransom money for taxi, you may not make it and return !!
Old 01-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Technically yes, but it depends on the time of the day. Traffic is very very bad during peak hours and airport is very inefficient, so I don't really recommend it unless it's like outside of rush hours.
I arrive about 7pm from Tokyo. Japan is too expensive to get my rocks off. Might have give it a miss. And stay at the airport and get drunk at one of the lounges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Don't do it !! You can clear immigration pretty fast, but unless you pay ransom money for taxi, you may not make it and return !!
Yea man. I might hold off. I知 in Manila 29 Sep - 4 Oct. Might visit the place in that time. Using badoo to build contacts. But every girl wants a long/serious relationship. Which I知 NOT after. Might see if I have more luck on Tinder when I知 in Manila. In your personal experience is LA Cafe any good? I heard hit and miss. But cheaper as you are not paying bar fines.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 02-06-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
I arrive about 7pm from Tokyo. Japan is too expensive to get my rocks off. Might have give it a miss. And stay at the airport and get drunk at one of the lounges.
4 hours layover with a shot at AF 168 seems like taking part in the Amazing Race

If you are still bent on taking a chance (you know lah, horniness has no 'holiday' for most men, you can get a GRAB from the Airport Terminal and negotiate a rate with the same driver to rush you back after the deed. Takes the overall experience to a whole new level, and a story to share with the boys over beer.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
4 hours layover with a shot at AF 168 seems like taking part in the Amazing Race

If you are still bent on taking a chance (you know lah, horniness has no 'holiday' for most men, you can get a GRAB from the Airport Terminal and negotiate a rate with the same driver to rush you back after the deed. Takes the overall experience to a whole new level, and a story to share with the boys over beer.
It's kinda sad for this country you know. Flight 168 is only a stone's throw from the airport and if it's Singapore, 4 hours is very sufficient. But this country had to fuck up the traffic, the corruption and almost everything else to make it this tough.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Yea man. I might hold off. I知 in Manila 29 Sep - 4 Oct. Might visit the place in that time. Using badoo to build contacts. But every girl wants a long/serious relationship. Which I知 NOT after. Might see if I have more luck on Tinder when I知 in Manila. In your personal experience is LA Cafe any good? I heard hit and miss. But cheaper as you are not paying bar fines.
Definitely no go at 7pm. LA Cafe you only need to buy her a lady drink before you can bring her out. Some ladies who are kind, will help you save money by "refusing" your proposition in the cafe itself and deal outside with you, saving you the cost of the drink.

You can check also check out Club ZZYZX, it's mainly an asian joint (full of Chinese and Koreans) but the girls there can be gotten for about 4-6k.

If you are white, they will try to charge you more, so bargain down.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea man. I might hold off. I’m in Manila 29 Sep - 4 Oct. Might visit the place in that time. Using badoo to build contacts. But every girl wants a long/serious relationship. Which I’m NOT after. Might see if I have more luck on Tinder when I’m in Manila. In your personal experience is LA Cafe any good? I heard hit and miss. But cheaper as you are not paying bar fines.
lots in LA Cafe are minors, and / or on drugs .. avoid those who are on h2o diet, that's a very good sign they are thirsty as fuck on shabu.. but you may get a good one. As quite a few are 'shepherded' by ates !!

Quote:
It's kinda sad for this country you know. Flight 168 is only a stone's throw from the airport and if it's Singapore, 4 hours is very sufficient. But this country had to fuck up the traffic, the corruption and almost everything else to make it this tough.
hey, whats' your problem mate ? The locals repeatedly vote in the corrupt assholes, including the bunch that makes near annual sponsored visit to Singapore to study the LTO traffic management system .. and go back to PH and do nothing .. other than having verified their bank balances in SG banks !

Don't forget, this is a country that has lots hating Gloria for a supposed-cheating (all she did was say hello the election commissioner, and lots believe it was fixing) while another half insisting Bong Bong Marcos was cheated of his chance to be a VP on a 'electronic/computerised' voting system, and then again, the crankies voted in Erap - who had convicted corruption charges, as manila mayor, plus nearly vote in Bong Revilla, another one convicted of corruption - but escaped on loophole, but was told to return the stolen money, and don't forget, the 10 plus billion dollar thieves - Marcos family (perceived as innocent by a lot as cases have been dropped on technicality,but a few succeeded, pinoy logic, if I kill 10 people, get convicted for 1,that means I am innocent .. ) , is slowly coming back to power !!!

Don't try to understand filipinos !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post

Grab too has a bit of drama now. Once it took nearly 30 minutes for the guy to get to the pick up point .. plus need a PH Data sim
Old 03-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey, whats' your problem mate ? The locals repeatedly vote in the corrupt assholes, including the bunch that makes near annual sponsored visit to Singapore to study the LTO traffic management system .. and go back to PH and do nothing .. other than having verified their bank balances in SG banks !

Don't forget, this is a country that has lots hating Gloria for a supposed-cheating (all she did was say hello the election commissioner, and lots believe it was fixing) while another half insisting Bong Bong Marcos was cheated of his chance to be a VP on a 'electronic/computerised' voting system, and then again, the crankies voted in Erap - who had convicted corruption charges, as manila mayor, plus nearly vote in Bong Revilla, another one convicted of corruption - but escaped on loophole, but was told to return the stolen money, and don't forget, the 10 plus billion dollar thieves - Marcos family (perceived as innocent by a lot as cases have been dropped on technicality,but a few succeeded, pinoy logic, if I kill 10 people, get convicted for 1,that means I am innocent .. ) , is slowly coming back to power !!!

Don't try to understand filipinos !!
I already gave up lol. This country is hopeless. Don't try to use logic to reason because in this country there is none. You know in Makati it's illegal to smoke in public places, but everyone smokes nonetheless. But the fucking police turns a blind eye to everyone but foreigners because they pay bribes. It's gotten so bad, even the barangay security (not police) comes and tries to scam people. I told them I have video of you people taking money and if I see you one more time, im posting it on youtube and facebook. Never seen them again.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I already gave up lol. This country is hopeless. Don't try to use logic to reason because in this country there is none. You know in Makati it's illegal to smoke in public places, but everyone smokes nonetheless. But the fucking police turns a blind eye to everyone but foreigners because they pay bribes. It's gotten so bad, even the barangay security (not police) comes and tries to scam people. I told them I have video of you people taking money and if I see you one more time, im posting it on youtube and facebook. Never seen them again.
It's not worth it to threaten them. u are in the open n they are one dirty bunch who may resort to ambush u.
AC is just 2 hours ride away, why bother abt Manila?
We are here for the girls, other things are secondary.Cheers
Old 04-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's ok ! I was offered a Philippine Passport, I asked the agent how, she went, they will make a Philippine Birth certificate ... etc. etc. So I can own a gun, for a start .. Me ? No, no thanks !!!

And when I was trying to register my car, which was in the workshop as soon as I bought as the previous "law abiding owner" - vice mayor in Pangasinan, was driving it without insurance or registration for more than a year, the LTO "agent" took the LTO papers, Highway Patrol papers, came over to the workshop, stencilled it all, and had it all done without my car even leaving the workshop, though rules say it must be done by LTO/HPG/Crime Lab only

And of course, while there is corruption and shit, at least outside Manila, lots of Honest folks abound.. Like my Aircon guy, others wanted 8K, and that's supposedly normal in Manila and all. My guy quoted 3K, and a month later when the motor gave up, no labour to replace, and when My OBD port gave up, he soldered it back also FREE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
It's not worth it to threaten them. u are in the open n they are one dirty bunch who may resort to ambush u.
As long as you don't lose your temper and get angry, the locals won't try to kill you, only if you get a bit mad, they will make it you are guilty even if they are the one who is 100% wrong. Example You can tell them straight to the face, Putang ina mo, but as long as it is with a big smile, it's ok (don't try this in any case .. )
Old 04-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

As long as you don't lose your temper and get angry, the locals won't try to kill you, only if you get a bit mad, they will make it you are guilty even if they are the one who is 100% wrong. Example You can tell them straight to the face, Putang ina mo, but as long as it is with a big smile, it's ok (don't try this in any case .. )
i would not take the risk w these people.
we hv much more to loose than these low lives.
The locals always Think they hv the upperhand over foreigners in any dispute upon police intervention explain their daring atagonizing behaviour towards foreigner.
seems your last sentence very contradicting, esp the words in brackets.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
seems your last sentence very contradicting, esp the words in brackets.
Because I was being sarcastic 😂😂

Of course, if shit happens, Foreigner will lose. I know enough cases where the neutral barangay recommend Foreigner to pay to the aggressor.. yes, I try to stay away from trouble...

Btw, there's enough Foreigner in bicutan who were arrested on wrong charge but cops don't want to admit they screw up - so the guys still inside. Only way - pay lot of money to judge to close case
Old 05-06-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Transporter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have about a four hour stopover in Manila back to Brisbane. Reckon that enough time to go through immigration and head to Flight 168 and make back for my flight. Will only have carry on.

4 hour total, should be no problem, even if you allow for heavy traffic.
1 hour to get out
1 hour to get back
1 hour to do your thing
1 hour cushion
Old 05-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
Thanks so much! Heard good things about air force one KTV.

But Where would U reckon got younger better looking girls?
The whole scene has moved online.
There are still all the bars and spas and such, but all the newcomers and FL scene has moved entirely online. It isn't that difficult to plug in, but you will need an online presence.
There is also the casa (girls dormitory)
Old 05-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
Wechat is a NO NO NO in manila. I kenal 仙人跳 in Hilton Hotel. pretty bad experience of it. The girl can even challenge you to go police. End up have to pay money and close the rubbish incident.
Wechat is awesome in manila. I use it all the time. It is quite entertaining, and there are beauties to be had on wechat.
You just need to be a little careful, think with your big head and not the other one. Do not use it when you are desperate as it leads to small head taking over.
Yes there are a lot of ladyboys, and scammers on wechat, but you have to remember we are way smarter than they are, so if we don't want to get scammed we can limit the probabilities immensely by just not being desperate.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter1 View Post
The whole scene has moved online.
There are still all the bars and spas and such, but all the newcomers and FL scene has moved entirely online. It isn't that difficult to plug in, but you will need an online presence.
There is also the casa (girls dormitory)
I made a fakebook account. Quickly accumulated like 50 local FL.

But only tried one as when I land in Manila, no mood to chit chat or agree to their terms, aka strictly Sogo or VC or limited - 1 hour or 2 hours only or only in Pasay, Cubao etc. ... ultimately End up with my regular squeezes who don't clock watch. There's one who says she has class A types but I don't want to bite as no plan to pay kings ransom

If anybody is adventurous, pm me your Facebook, I can link you to the gold mine (or trouble central, depending on how you manage, like one FL who keep asking me money for baby gatas).

Haven't run to a casa for like 10 years though maybe tempted if there's a reliable contact, just for the fun of it ..

PS, casa also means dealers, aka, car dealers in Philippines. Like authorised Toyota, Mitsubishi.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1