The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
Pacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>

ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO GO..

HURRY !!! Book now !!!

Old 10-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

Pacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPacquiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: <<<<< MARISSA: Petite, BOOBSY, Fair skin, Jap-blood, sharp feature HOT babe! >>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildicky View Post
Hi Bro Pacquiao,

As promised, a short FR on the session I had with Marissa earlier today.

Stats: Errr...dont know how to gauge but no complaints!
Looks vs studio photo: Well, its not really a studio pic but just part of the face that blacked out, from what is seen, I will say 100%.
Height/Wt: Again me not good a gauging but she is quite short, i am about 175 and she is about my chest height only! adds to her cuteness!
Boobs: B, for a small body, she has got pretty big boobs, nice and perky! me likes!
Skin Colour: Very Slightly Tanned
Complexion: Smooth! so nice to caress! :blush
Additional info: N/A
Body Shape: Slight tummy but by no means fat, in fact, it suits her i think!
Role play: SYT/Commando (for me, she did almost all the work)
Personality: Shy/Playful/Friendly

Looks: 8/10 Like other bros have mentioned, he looks grow on you, when I 1st saw her, I was abit let down, but as the session progressed, I actually think she is quite sweet and pretty, really grows on you the more you look at her.
Shower: 6/10 Pretty SOP but she was still playful
Kissing: 8/10 No tongue action and I didnt try but enjoyed the good ol fashioned makeout kiss!
Catbath: 8/10 She was licking and sucking on my nips as if she wanted some milk from them!
BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but I have had better (and worse)
FJ: 8/10 1st time that I came both times in cowgirl, really shiok!
GFE: 10/10 This scores very very high for me, i like the way while in-between the session, we were watching some TV, even despite the fact that she was quite engrossed by nice action scene, she still snuggled up to me and held my hand! nice!!
Communication: 8/10 She is pinoy so she understand english quite well, plus she knows a few words in malay (her mom is malay and her dad is jap but whole family is settled in phillipines and boy is it a big family!)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 Not the usual Thai standard of cos but I got no complaints, frankly, it was better then what I was expecting!
Overall: 8/10
Damage: 118 + Tips
RTF: She is going back on monday so I wont get a chance but this wont be my last tasting of belut!

Comments: My 1st pinay and I must say it wasnt a disappointment! I know when it comes to service, the thai fare are the ones who usualy set the standard, so I went with low expectations but I was very very pleasantly surprised! again, not thai standard but I cannot complain!

Final Assessment:
Positive! I will say it is def worth the try, and seriously, do not be fooled by the 1st impression, her looks will grow on you!
Thanks for the FR bro!
Glad you enjoyed the session!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

ONE DAY ONLY

before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

ONLY $118 / 2 HOURS / 2 SHOTS

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Old 11-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

ONE DAY ONLY

before she leaves

Price REDUCED !!!
Time EXTENDED !!!

ONLY $118 / 2 HOURS / 2 SHOTS

(RM & CD PROVIDED)

Old 11-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

FINAL CALL for this Phil-Jap babe !!!
LAST DAY !!!

Old 12-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!

Heres my overdue FR...booked a session with Marissa last month, 26/3 if im not wrong..Wasnt too familiar with the hotel area, first time there but managed to find it. Was early, msg bro lucky she was there alr. First impression..quite pretty and slim and nice boobs. But i had stomachache so had to toilet first b4 starting anything haha..shes quite gd and enjoyed my time with her.Playful girl and shy at first..but warmed up after a while and at the end she keep kissing like dun want me to go..haha

Name: MARISA
Origin: Phil
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 very nice figure
boobs: 7/10 - B cup....Very firm and nice..but dunno y she like dun let me suck her nipples though in a playful way
Painting: Never try
Frenching: YES 7/10 at first not much.a.t the end more
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: 6/10 She was playful at this suck abit then look at you palyfully..can be improved though
Cim: No....she not allow.
FJ at cowgirl positionp: 10/10 cum in no time
FJ atmissionary: 8/10
FJ at doggy style : 10/10 almost came too fast again had to switch to missionary.
Overall Fj: 8/10
RTF: Wanted to but dunno if i have the time..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1