The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
WOWKAOZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWOWKAOZ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

WOW just what i wanted to know
this thread is really useful many thanks
Old 18-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e
I just discovered that I got syphillis and herpes from a WL. R the chances of me geting HIV high cause I read the incubation period like 6 mths? I visit her many times last 2 mths. I just test no HIV but am I clear? Pls advice. Thank u.
The chance of HIV is higher if you got other STDs. May i know which WL you got it from. You may save many bros here.
Old 18-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e
I just discovered that I got syphillis and herpes from a WL. R the chances of me geting HIV high cause I read the incubation period like 6 mths? I visit her many times last 2 mths. I just test no HIV but am I clear? Pls advice. Thank u.
bro iq2w3e, u test negative for hiv of the period of 2 months right? that mean you r quite safe from affected this virus, as 2 months window period have 98% of accurate,( base on a website i had visit). if still worry then go after one month for the 3 months window period as the accurate is 100%. as for ur syphillis and herpes, please take the treatment and medicine accordly, take care and nice day.
Old 18-10-2004, 10:37 PM
jerrylimkk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea
bro iq2w3e, u test negative for hiv of the period of 2 months right? that mean you r quite safe from affected this virus, as 2 months window period have 98% of accurate,( base on a website i had visit). if still worry then go after one month for the 3 months window period as the accurate is 100%. as for ur syphillis and herpes, please take the treatment and medicine accordly, take care and nice day.

I agree with sadsea also...if u tested neg at 2 months...u are already damn safe because many states in US and some europe countries are using 6 weeks - 8 weeks as window period...But please play safe at all times and wear a rubber...Have u read the sat edition of today? 23 singaporeans tested + for HIV for the first 6 months of this year...neverless,I wished you the best of health..take care..
Old 19-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i feel that sometimes, its the emotional stress that kills...
a true story( taken fr his diary ), fren of mine visisted a WL juz one time, in the process, Condom teared.
Weeks later, he had this urinary tract infection( increased need to pee which was remedied by his GP)then cough, fever n ulcers formed in his mouth.
he was scared like shit...
All arrangements was properly made, then he crashed his car big time, killing him instantly...
Blood test showed no alcohol. no drugs n thru contacts in the hospital, no disease, nothing at all

Maybe DSC should come out with some questionaire to evaluate the percentage of contact... but still, blood test is the safest
Old 19-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yeah but the problem for all this virus are much more difficult to detect than other virus since they need a window period, during this period it's already more than enough to tear those weakers one apart since they will live in fear that they might have contacted the virus but yet on the other hand they keep trying to comfort themselve that they might not be so unlucky.
Old 19-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup, agree wif you...
Those not strong usually succumbs to depression even b4 the disease kills them... guess thats y the counsellers are there..

Wonder if anyone wants to share on strong tell tale signs...

read up abit after the loss of my fren....
Seems like the following are pretty obvious signs

1) Diarrhoea ( Lasting a week or more )
2) Weight loss
3) Swollen lymph glands

Disclaimer : I'm jus trying to share a true story n some symptoms i've read on the net. Might not be true, as some already infected do not show signs at all. But then again, these sign might not be what you feared the most.
Old 01-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all bros,

I have some questions on HIV, but not on the disease itself but rather the rights of an individual with regards to HIV Testing.

My company (in banking sector) has recently switched its insurer and now all managerial staff are required to take HIV Test as an "underwriting requirement". I have checked with MOM and confirmed that we need not go for HIV Test. I have checked with the insurer and apparently this requirement is "negotiable", but must be done as a Group (since this is a Group Term Life Insurance).

My question is:

- can i refuse to do the HIV Test
- can i decline the "benefit" of this insurance coverage

BTW, i am HIV-negative (just did my test 2 weeks ago). Just concern about the blatant intrusive practise and whether fellow bros here can offer some advice how to handle such scenarios (or maybe some bros here also encountered these issues and may like to share).

I am not sure this is the right forum...so no offence just ignore this posting if so.

Cheers,
BM
Old 10-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Samster

makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just a question, we know that antibodies will be produced once HIV gets into our body and HIV reproduce by attaching themselve to the antibodies and multiply along with them so what happen if due to some genetic error, that this person does not has no ability to produce those antibodies?

correct me if i'm wrong just curious to find out.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:32 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

bro.. i would like to think that you CAN refuse the test.... so long you can "tahan" other ppl with their tinted glass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by born_mean
To all bros,

My question is:

- can i refuse to do the HIV Test
- can i decline the "benefit" of this insurance coverage

Cheers,
BM

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-11-2004, 01:34 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm... if i am not wrong that will be the AID stage liao..so you got the answer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by makop
just what happen if person does not has no ability to produce those antibodies?

Old 11-11-2004, 01:40 PM
Samster

ermm if got answer then dun need ask liao ma just that i'm thinking since they can't replicate without the help of those antibodies that means the process for it to develop inot AIDS will be longer mah but then it's just my own conclusion lah.
Old 11-11-2004, 01:45 PM

bro... what i meant was if without the antibodies to fight the virus... they WILL get AID Faster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by makop
ermm if got answer then dun need ask liao ma just that i'm thinking since they can't replicate without the help of those antibodies that means the process for it to develop inot AIDS will be longer mah but then it's just my own conclusion lah.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dizzy_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all,

We all know that using condoms is a must... But are you 100% confident in those ulu ulu brands condom? Will those lousy quality condoms fail easily??
Old 02-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dizzy_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

Are u confident in those ulu ulu brands condoms?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1