The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Insurance agent, property agent or banker that you UP before

Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker. Long age i have hear some story on how those agent trying to catch customer and offer sex to them. Either hoping the customer buy from them or that customer will recommend ppl to buy from them(knowing that the customer is a good influence figure).

Before i start my story(real), any bros who has the similiar story, pls share.
Old 18-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Insurance agent, property agent or banker that you UP before

[QUOTE=jefxxl;8093686]Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker.
=======
who the F are u to think u can up property agents easily?
u buy bangalow? maybe u got plenty money to buy a big coffin for yourself?
up bankers, insurance & proeprty agents? u go eat shit lah
Old 19-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.. what a start..-221.. TS.. whats the morale of your threaD?
Old 19-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefxxl View Post
Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker. Long age i have hear some story on how those agent trying to catch customer and offer sex to them. Either hoping the customer buy from them or that customer will recommend ppl to buy from them(knowing that the customer is a good influence figure).

Before i start my story(real), any bros who has the similiar story, pls share.
Stop dreaming la, not all salesperson or bankers are sluts. U eat shit fish!
Old 19-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, why dunn u start ur story first?
Old 19-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

want to bonk insurance agent very easy la. first criteria is u must have $$$ lor.

she will think u are big fish then u ask her prepare those 2m type of policies but keep hesitating to sign, say u not free. then she get desperate liao coz her manager know she prepare already but never get signature, she also stress (and the comm as well).

so she will start pestering u and u know she desperate liao, u ask her go bed lor. maybe a few times before u sign (chances are she will ask u to sign before go bed. then u sign, go bed). ask her go bed again next day which she most prob will oblige.

if u so cb kia then u can terminate the policy within 7 days and she cannot go around complain say u bed her but never give her policy. spoil her name and reputation.

nonetheless, u be careful of karma la con sex like that. willing buyer and seller
Old 19-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hallo not all are like that u are insulting gals on their professional.

No doubt there are some minority are like that this I agreed
But also must hv such disgusting and wrong mindset people like u then such minority then can use their bodies to exchange their sales.

If there is no demand I don't think there will be supply.
Old 19-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Iobeca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to zap people?
Old 20-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Haiya its the Urge n Greed n Temptation tat meet at the right time
Old 20-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another Tam Bai Idiot TS.
Old 20-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear TS,

Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper? For just one bonk, you get yourself into a life committed policy or loan package...

You must be damn good looking to attract agents, and if you are only earning $3k a month, you can just lay back and DIY yourself.

Bottom line, you are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!
Old 20-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
Dear TS,
Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper?
I absolutely agree Bro Squeezy. Occupations like property and insurance agents are just like any other job. Moreover, life is sometimes not so easy for them given that their income is usually commission based, and some of them do go through rough times (and I know some friends who have had difficult times). These guys/gals are trying to make a decent living and we should leave them alone rather than make such comments and even start such threads.

Well said Bro Squeezy; you have my 7 points reward

Thanks & Cheers
Old 20-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think not all those agent is like ng boon gay case..unless they are indeed desperately need to close a big order
Old 20-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezy View Post
Dear TS,

Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper? For just one bonk, you get yourself into a life committed policy or loan package...

You must be damn good looking to attract agents, and if you are only earning $3k a month, you can just lay back and DIY yourself.

Bottom line, you are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!
Yes agreed, property & insurance agents all are making pay so don't break their livelyhood

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes agreed, property & insurance agents all are making pay so don't break their livelyhood
i agreed that they r just trying to earn a living.i have frens in p** and a** they admit they will target guys using their charm to prospect n close a deal.but nt their body over few thousand of premium. they oso said some cb kia will try to meet them a few times on the pretext of interested to get insurace but they just wana ask them out for drinks only.knn!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1