The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 04-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
robogaobu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
I posted this in another thread:

My ex-colleague's referred his sister (insurance agent) to sell me travel insurance 3 years ago when i was relocating to HK for work assignment.

Based on colleague's looks, didn't expect chiobu insurance agent, and after meeting a 2nd time for drinks, we fucked. The chemistry was great and i loved how perfect the size and texture of her neh neh were in my mouth

She moved overseas for work and i lost touch, but not before she sent me a nice little selfie gift

OMG what a nice little gift!
Old 04-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG her breasts are awesome.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 04-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
fucking mesmerising

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
OMG her breasts are awesome.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My ex-colleague's referred his sister (insurance agent) to sell me travel insurance 3 years ago when i was relocating to HK for work assignment.

Based on colleague's looks, didn't expect chiobu insurance agent, and after meeting a 2nd time for drinks, we fucked. The chemistry was great and i loved how perfect the size and texture of her neh neh were in my mouth

She moved overseas for work and i lost touch, but not before she sent me a nice little selfie gift

nice neh neh
Old 05-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
F248 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF248 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF248 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://ibb.co/kKF83zs

Valen Huang had sex and affair with Louis Lin. Somebody she once detested as a playboy. Must be the $$$$$ prospect and his ability to feed her needs for the high life.

https://ibb.co/jdAKAe
Old 05-08-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
fucking mesmerising
Yep. Tasty too
Old 06-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:

now, this girl is famous ..
Old 06-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
now, this girl is famous ..

Ha ha ha but famous for the wrong reason.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to fuck my underling..... wild sex hungry gal.
Managed to fuck my subcon’s drafter.
Managed to fuck subcon sales manager chio milf.
And a few others hehehehe
Old 06-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
kaiboy0820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I picked up a post-op Singapore ladyboy outside OT after bar hopping OT one Saturday night in September of 2015. I didn't intend to but I didn't have much luck finding a girl at the bar that night and I refused to take back a Russian that is literally asking for an arm and a leg to let me fuck her.

She literally just started a conversation with me while I was standing outside preparing to head back to my hotel empty handed. I knew all along that she was a ladyboy, she made sure I knew before we left to go to my hotel (so don't need to assume I fucked a ladyboy without knowing before hand). It was my first time fucking ladyboy let alone one that's post-op which now I have learned is quite uncommon out there.

If you want to know more about my encounter with post-op ladyboy, I don't mind sharing that in the thread. Just let me know and if you appreciate it, I wouldn't mind some upz if possible since I'm new and is trying to develop in this forum. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiboy0820 View Post
I picked up a post-op Singapore ladyboy outside OT after bar hopping OT one Saturday night in September of 2015. I didn't intend to but I didn't have much luck finding a girl at the bar that night and I refused to take back a Russian that is literally asking for an arm and a leg to let me fuck her.

She literally just started a conversation with me while I was standing outside preparing to head back to my hotel empty handed. I knew all along that she was a ladyboy, she made sure I knew before we left to go to my hotel (so don't need to assume I fucked a ladyboy without knowing before hand). It was my first time fucking ladyboy let alone one that's post-op which now I have learned is quite uncommon out there.

If you want to know more about my encounter with post-op ladyboy, I don't mind sharing that in the thread. Just let me know and if you appreciate it, I wouldn't mind some upz if possible since I'm new and is trying to develop in this forum. Thanks.
Do u mind sharing it? U fked her butt, did she fk urs?
Old 08-08-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Bro, post op no KuKu Bird anymore 😂
Old 08-08-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
kaiboy0820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
She could've fucked my butt with a strap on but she didn't have one with her and obviously she doesn't pack a package anymore since she's post-op, so I fucked her butt.

I also have other ladyboy experience if you want to me share where I do get fuck.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1) had sex with my dream guy during one drunk moment
2) ons with a black guy from a club
3) ons with an English guy from a club
4) sex with a German guy I know from this forum
5) sex with a guy who is 10 years younger than me
6) became fb with my so called younger god brother
7) sex with my current crush who is 11 years younger than me

Hope to try
1) virgin boy who is older than 23
2) lead guitarist of a rock band
3) a church mate?
Old 09-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Such yummy boobies!!
Nice share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1