The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 17
dijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to behold
2 hands massage

Never tried before but thinking of trying.

Does 2 hands massage require double the special fees on top of the double entrance fees? e.g. entrance fee: $60 x 2 and HJ $50 x 2?

Sounds like a waste of money if it's the case since only 1hr but thought to at least try once in my life haha
Old 03-08-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2 hands massage

2 hand ? All ML use 2 hand to massage le....u referring to 4 hand isit
Old 03-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
lol this one funny all ML indeed use 2 hand to massage
Old 03-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
This guy kindergarten mathematics also failed. Sibei jialat. Later pay the lady money sure got a lot of arguments.
Old 03-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!

He looking for two one arm MLs each massage with their one hand
Old 03-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

4 hands… yes, everything pay double.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13793 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

every single massage tat i go... the masseur provide 2 hands massage... cause human only have 2 hands... so it is very easy to find tis type of massage...
Old 03-08-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

He mean 2 ml lol
Old 03-08-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes meet those lousy attitude ML, only use one hand to massage while the other hand is operating handphone.

So TS is asking for two such ML in one session
Old 03-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Not really lah. Sometimes ml, one hand massage, the other hand may not he using handphone mah...

May be stroking... lolx..

I never tried though i feel like trying.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 17
dijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to behold

Lol ya I meant 4 hands not 2 hands! Clearly wasn't thinking straight hahaha, okay then it seems not very worth it
Old 04-08-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijjk View Post
Lol ya I meant 4 hands not 2 hands! Clearly wasn't thinking straight hahaha, okay then it seems not very worth it
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 04-08-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never tried before but thinking of trying.

Does 2 hands massage require double the special fees on top of the double entrance fees? e.g. entrance fee: $60 x 2 and HJ $50 x 2?

Sounds like a waste of money if it's the case since only 1hr but thought to at least try once in my life haha
Never personally tried it, but I did ask one of the MLs that I visit

For starters, you will need to pay both ladies for their hour of massage, so that is already 2x the entrance/massage fee.

Not many are open to doing IT in tandem, so likelihood is one first, 4 hands massage, then the other. So pay separately too
Old 04-08-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4 hands isn't 2 girls doing the same thing. It's not 2 girls taking turns to give you hj. The real 4 hands is to experience what 1 girl cannot offer. Like 1 girl giving bbbj while you suck the boobs of the other girl. Your left and right hand are just roaming on each side.

If you only have 1 girl, no way you can suck boobs while she gives you bbbj right?
Old 04-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
lol this one funny all ML indeed use 2 hand to massage
Some use 1 hand, the other hand on the phone 🤳 lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1