The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of
From Sultan Plaza to Golden Mile Tower....

I received a phone call out of the blue and some uncle started going on and on about blah blah lina blah blah lina...Sounded vaguely familiar, but took me a while until I remembered that was Linda's Chinese name, the one from Loony's thread on the massage place in Sultan Plaza.http://sbf.net.nz/health-...ng-amidst.html

Was told Linda/Li Na is not well and had gone back to China, but the uncle had a new place and Li Na's friend, who was also young, had taken her place. He sms'ed the address to me and, as I had some things to do in the area, went down to try out late in the afternoon.

The place is Golden Mile Tower (not centre) B1-95. Obviously it's pure massage, no specials, no HJ, no nothing but massage.

This is my first time to Golden Mile, and man, it's a dump. I also didnt know it was Thai central, the same way Lucky Plaza is where the Filipino shops are. They even have a Thai supermarket. Some very leggy pretty Thai girls there, but one corner of the supermarket really stank.

So after a while, I find the shop and man, it's small. "Reception" is a 3 feet by 8 feet area in front of the curtain where you do massages. The uncle greets me, calls the new girl who's gone for a toilet break, chats with me a little. Says he had to move because of an arguement with the other lady and moved to Golden Mile for the time being. In comes Li Na's friend, and the auntie comes in too. Man, it's crowded!

So it's the same set up as before. New massage tables and stool, all still wrapped in plastic they're so new. There's also the "silk" boxer shorts for you to change into.

The new girl has a nice slim figure, though not KTV standard. She's got a flat tummy and has pleasant looks, GND type. Not Miss Universe, but hardly ugly.

How to describe the massage?

Overall all the right areas were massaged, but it felt a bit light, especially in the beginning. I was about to tell her to do harder when she started using her elbow on the accupoints along my spine and...ok! strength not a problem now!

Overall it wasnt bad, but in all honesty not as good as Li Na. But she's quite friendly and smiles. You do need to talk to her though to get the chemistry going. No one is as chatty and high spirited as Li Na

Afterwards, they gave warm water to me, and I paid up, tipped Li Na's friend and left.

I was so intent of remembering the details of the place for this thread I forgot to ask her name!

Name: Forgot to ask.

Nationaity: PRC

Speaks: Mandarin/Chinese, some English, understands a little Cantonese.

Looks: 6.5-7.5/10 Everyone will rate higher or lower according to own tastes. But I think if my gf- quite acceptable, hardly cause to vomit.

Body: 7.5/10 about 5'4, good shape, no obvious excess fat.

Massage: 6.5/10 Not the best, but not the worst either.

Specials: nil, zero, none.

Attitude: 8/10

Damage: $40/hr and $10 tip.

RTM: not likely in the near future. Is out of the way for me.

Worth trying? I think worth trying once if you are in the area

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1