The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
It is common for Sg guys to fall for the dragon gals' charm.

at least the amount bro Dpower spent got him some great moments and RAW sushi as well.

The worst I had was spent the money and end up fuck the gal with condom barely 2 or 3 times in that few months. wtf.
Thks Bro, i feel better now after reading this posting, lol
I bonked her 9 times, rawed her last 6 times.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
This story is familiar. Rtf a girl often. Starts to do it raw. Girl starts to refuse tips. You think this might be something special. Maybe this girl is not entirely after money only. Starts bringing her out on her off days. Fuck raw outside hotels. No need pay. Her birthday approaches. Hints that like this like that. Drives her out whenever she wants. Starts buying her expensive gift willingly because someone bought her that LV bag too. Cannot lose face. See FRs on her on sammyboy. PM the guy. Discover perhaps you are not that special. Her SOP for all the roberts she can find. Gets sad. But blinded by fake love. One day get a chance to read her wechat because she went off to shower and you glanced her password previously. Fuck man. That intense feeling of jealousy. Realize you are just 1 of many robert. Her real love is some dude in china whom she send money to. You give her money/presents, she gives them to the one she really likes. Stop finding her. But it doesn't even matter to her because she already got your money and she got so many other roberts.

The best glance I had into their world was when one of them asked me for a phone and sim card. I took the chance to install a spy app in the phone before giving it to her. The shit I saw is better then any TV serials man. The way they lie and manipulate man whom they in actual fact look down on or find disgusting is actually damn fascinating.

But lesson not learnt. Its thrilling to play this game with whores
You bonk her outside hotel? Bro any hotel recomand that no need two ICs? GL gals don't have passport with them and they also not comfortable to give their yellow card I'D, so bro any hotel to recomand that only require one IC?
Old 23-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
You bonk her outside hotel? Bro any hotel recomand that no need two ICs? GL gals don't have passport with them and they also not comfortable to give their yellow card I'D, so bro any hotel to recomand that only require one IC?
MBS, St Regis, Shang, Hilton, Raffles etc so many
Old 23-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
eh...these hotel don't have hourly rate wan leh...I mean hourly rate...somemore these hotels need to book in advance wan. Any hotel that no need to book in advance and got hourly rate plus need only one ID will do.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
eh...these hotel don't have hourly rate wan leh...I mean hourly rate...somemore these hotels need to book in advance wan. Any hotel that no need to book in advance and got hourly rate plus need only one ID will do.
Bro, when you are checking in just say you are staying alone. Most hotel81 or fragrance hotel staff will not ask you for a 2nd ID after that. After a while then you bring the girl up. Most of the time the staff dont even care. How they survive if they actually root out vice activity on their premise.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
all the expensive ones..

no budget ones for the poor man like me...

back years ago, some ulu ones can... not sure now still same or not
Old 25-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Such an interesting and insightful thread. Sigh...the one who cannot be kced wants to be kced...should change my nick to KC Proof
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 25-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Such an interesting and insightful thread. Sigh...the one who cannot be kced wants to be kced...should change my nick to KC Proof
you need to have an iron heart to be KC proof

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
twi8888benben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
you need to have an iron heart to be KC proof
Yes Bro 100% agree with you, need to have an iron heart to be KC proof as ordinary human heart may not be KC proof?
Old 25-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twi8888benben View Post
Yes Bro 100% agree with you, need to have an iron heart to be KC proof as ordinary human heart may not be KC proof?
Much simpler reason - very limited mandarin makes communication difficult. Sex does not need words, love does.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

it is a matter of letting go, which we cannot bear to let go if we find her good in certain ways, even thinking of marrying her or keeping her as a mistress in China (which is silly, as we are just one of the many to feed her)

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
it is a matter of letting go, which we cannot bear to let go if we find her good in certain ways, even thinking of marrying her or keeping her as a mistress in China (which is silly, as we are just one of the many to feed her)
Good say, Bro. Would u be emotionally attached to any WL in the future ? To me, i will determine not to, though i know we are weak at times.The relationship always started to develop when i started my outings with them outside GL rooms. So no more of these outings. Also, no more of frequent wechats.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

I park at MSCP of Block 56a HDB Cassia. It is beside Shell petrol station. After that I walk along Guillemard Rd towards Lor 20 Geylang. In a way it is good if the girl doesn’t see you with a car so that she feels you are from the “average income” range.

Thank for telling us the “white lie” that you are “i am not filthy rich lah” but in fact you have lots of money because you have 1500 expansive watch. How many Rolls-royce Ferrari Lamborghini do you have?

If you were drive there with your Lamborghini and your 1500 expansive watch, it is only natural the girl asks you for gifts and presents.

Last but not least, Xiao Na 小娜 @2040 and Na Na @ 1654A both already RTC.
Bro, i dont drive. Because i hate driving. I have friends keep borrowing money from me, ...and i lost a few friends after lending money ...sigh. Anyway, no more gifts to WLs. U cant find real love from them. So far, only Anqi's good personality impressed me and won my respect.

I am never a rich person, though am not poor.Bro, dont make fun of me lah, lol.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

You had mentioned Anqi's good personality impressed me and won my respect and I guess you are referring to Anqi 1608 (transferred from 1425).

Do you still remembered previously I had sent you my well wishes “Yeah, hope you can get Yoyo next time!”.

Just went there to try looking for Yoyo but she was booked by a customer for 2 hours. No way am I going to wait 2 hours and I was about to leave when I was told Fei Fei is having dinner and will be ready in a while. I guess today it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I know Fei Fei is now “almost impossible” to get.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...postcount=6139

Yes, its Anqi of 1608. Our sex experiences with great emotions, video chats and tok kong quarrels in Mar, April 2018 had already imprinted in my mind. Didnt want to meet her again to destroy all these memories. Wishing her all the best for her last 2, 3 months stay in GL and thereafter. She will be a good wife when she finds the right one after RTC.

Referenced to my HP record, i bonked Fei Fei on 18 Dec 18.Good frenching, painting, wonderful bonking in standing and doggie with both lying.Net thrusted her 35 mins. I made the remark " Super Shiok Bonk" in my hp, lol

Its Great that u enjoyed a wonderful session with Fei Fei )
Old 04-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello DPOWER:

I really do not know what I should say to make you feel good so I shall say look forward to carry on with your journey in life. Forget about Xing Xing (16W04) and Anqi of 1608 and look forward.

At that time when you looked for Fei Fei, maybe she is still starting to gain popularity but right now she quite famous so she is now probably “almost impossible” to get so I consider myself lucky to get her.

Happy Lunar New Year!
Bro, thk you.

Yes, u are lucky to get her

Btw, try to engage things that make u happy and bring good luck and auspiciousness today. Energy changes on 4 Feb every year.

Gd luck to all Bros )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1