The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Slow Down nd Retire from FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I find pcc in the morning helps alot. whenever morning wake up with a nice hard-on, I will be thinking of running off during lunch or off earlier to find FLs.

I not so hard-core these days. Max is once a week, some good months I can tahan so its once a month. When I was younger, Geylang was sometimes twice a week. Covid I has a regular ML, sadly she was sent home.

Travel quite a lot for work over the years, depending on country I will try at least once. I have my regulars in a handful of countries too but they were or are WLs, so its purely transactional.

tbh, overtime its getting boring. I find myself looking for more. I had lots of opportunities over the last few years. I am not too badly shaped, put on a few kilos during covid, now have dad bod but am not classified as obese; ladies calls me cute these days. I have a nice job, earns well, drive a decent ride. However, I always remind myself that NSA/ sugarbabe/ FWB will always have strings at the end of the day. (Once bitten twice shy)

Unless... I find the ideal candidate else I will never jump in. IMO, ideal is one that is also married and maybe have kids and is not looking to leave her spousee too. Hard to find but I believe one fine day it might just happen.

Talking about the local FL scene, I probably tried most that advertises in this forum. They are mostly if not all decent, its simply pure luck. Always remember take the reviews with a pinch of salt and importantly one man's meat might be another's poison. I find that treating them properly helps alot. You treat them as humans with parents, you will be surprised how far you can go with them.
Your concept of ideal is someone who's married, with kids but not planting to divorce, is in short, FWB with GFE, non commercial.
The most tormenting part is, if both party really like each other, both still need to pretend to be the good mother, wife, father, husband in front of their families.
Things will get complicated when excessive obsession sets in, one party wants more, even thinking of divorce while the party is not prepared to.
For those that are either attached or married, yet not satisfied enough, visiting the commercial ones or OCC and get the mojo out of the dick, or develop a hobby or sports that will take your mind off might be better solution.
Searching or praying for that ideal FWB is like too Toto.
Old 22-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Loken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to ask, how many guys have actually retired from all forms of commercial sex ?
Not like for health, or money problems.
Its can go but don't go type.
Old 23-03-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loken View Post
Just want to ask, how many guys have actually retired from all forms of commercial sex ?
me, stop going to FL/ML for nearly 1 year, got a maid gf who was a nurse, knows how to massage, cook n clean my house n clear my pipe haha

FL stop going cos of landmines, close to 50% diff, just damn sian with such standard

dont know does it answer ur question
Old 23-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
I just quote my experience can tell she disgusted by my body as I 168cm 115kg.

It's OK just get deed done I OK. But your friend knock you should ask her come later
You shouldn’t think this way. She’s a whore and you paid for her service.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
FL stop going cos of landmines, close to 50% diff, just damn sian with such standard
You lucky, only close to 50% difference.
The landmine I hit, weight stated 44kg, actual don't have 90 also have 80, totally sian and demoralized.
Old 27-03-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystonia View Post
The landmine I hit, weight stated 44kg, actual don't have 90 also have 80, totally sian and demoralized.
wah who is it??

BinDie?
Old 27-03-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humburgler View Post
wah who is it??

BinDie?
Check my posting history can know.
Old 27-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 1
humburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of lighthumburgler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Check my posting history can know.
oh JB Dino!
Old 28-03-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Your method is damn bloody stupid sia. What is wrong with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I find pcc in the morning helps alot. whenever morning wake up with a nice hard-on, I will be thinking of running off during lunch or off earlier to find FLs.

I not so hard-core these days. Max is once a week, some good months I can tahan so its once a month. When I was younger, Geylang was sometimes twice a week. Covid I has a regular ML, sadly she was sent home.

Travel quite a lot for work over the years, depending on country I will try at least once. I have my regulars in a handful of countries too but they were or are WLs, so its purely transactional.

tbh, overtime its getting boring. I find myself looking for more. I had lots of opportunities over the last few years. I am not too badly shaped, put on a few kilos during covid, now have dad bod but am not classified as obese; ladies calls me cute these days. I have a nice job, earns well, drive a decent ride. However, I always remind myself that NSA/ sugarbabe/ FWB will always have strings at the end of the day. (Once bitten twice shy)

Unless... I find the ideal candidate else I will never jump in. IMO, ideal is one that is also married and maybe have kids and is not looking to leave her spousee too. Hard to find but I believe one fine day it might just happen.

Talking about the local FL scene, I probably tried most that advertises in this forum. They are mostly if not all decent, its simply pure luck. Always remember take the reviews with a pinch of salt and importantly one man's meat might be another's poison. I find that treating them properly helps alot. You treat them as humans with parents, you will be surprised how far you can go with them.
Old 28-03-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Hahaha you deserve it you bloody cocksucker
Old 30-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Interesting to know ppl want to stop while still can
Old 30-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loken View Post
I used to go about 3 or 4 times a week in 2015 and 2016.
When there was good quality in Dome 1 with ThaiBeautiful 88, FL88 before that.
Now I can go without sex for 1-2 months.
Got chance to go for FL also would rather sleep sometines.
PCC once or twice a week.
Too much FL wastes time and money.
And be careful of these sex clubs and OKTs.
They’ll pray to dark spirits to kong tao you.
Old 30-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Loken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
And be careful of these sex clubs and OKTs.
They’ll pray to dark spirits to kong tao you.
Assuming gongtao is real, you will have to have something really worthwhile for them to resort to such deed.
I wouldn't worry about that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1