The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Wuhan PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
i think security for Wuhan will be particularly tight these few months cos i understand they are having some sort of military gathering if not wrong coming up...so lots of road works and traffic very bad..
Yes, this military Olympic is an international event, It is a grand sports event just like the Olympics, is held once in every 4yrs and countries take turns to host this event. This yr is hosted by China in Wuhan from 18 Oct till 27 Oct. So I guess all hotels will be fully booked and airfares should be expensive. So I guess night spots during these period will be packed too.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/def...w/70315483.cms

China is gearing up for another mega sporting event after successfully hosting the 2008 Beijing Olympics, with Hubei province capital Wuhan set to welcome military athletes from over 100 countries, including India, for the military world games in October.
Preparations are almost complete for the 7th CISM Military World Games to be held from October 18 to 27 in this "city of hundred lakes" which had hit headlines last year when Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping held their first informal summit here to boost bilateral ties.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 31-08-2019 at 01:38 PM.
Old 31-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I check other forums, YouTube, also nothing much discussed about Wuhan nightlife.
Maybe most of it have gone underground just like in haikou Hainan.

Anyway, this October it's my first trip to Wuhan, staying in my china gf apartment. It's a short trip. I hope there's electric bicycle sharing here.

As usual, I will ask motortaxis or taxis to bring me to redlight districts.
Hahaha bro sohbuckkong really envy your carefree lifestyle.
Every continent also have girlfriend!
Old 31-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha bro sohbuckkong really envy your carefree lifestyle.
Every continent also have girlfriend!
Hi TonyCheong2,
Yes, I am quite lucky to get this Wuhan girlfriend just about 1.5months ago when I was in Genting highland. She was tricked by her cousin to do prostitution in Genting. When she realised it was prostitution, she wanted to return back to China but couldn't change the air ticket timings and so she remained in Genting for the next 10 days.

They are poor and since she already paid about sg600 airfares, her cousin scolded her and pressured her to recoup some money back. On her 3rd day in Genting, I met her inside the room because she sold her room to me for 80ringget. This selling of room was arrange by my sifu who told me she very fresh in this line. After getting the keycard from her, I book her for ST at 200ringget but I paid her 300 ringget and from this moment onwards, without talking about money, she just stick to me for the next 10 days until she returned back to China, no monetary transaction involved.

I am lucky because she only 32, fair, medium height, slim, quite pretty, very good natured lady, not greedy, never ask me for money, very thrifty, don't gamble. She's divorced with one kid taken care of by her ex husband. She have that syt look too.

In genting, she wake up 5am every morning to wash up, do facial etc and sleep at 8pm, that's her routine in China. Every morning she do facial.
I didn't hide my social n financial status from her.

Could she be just acting, I don't think so. She want me to meet her mother when I go Wuhan in Oct.

In Genting, every night she slept fully naked next to me as a girlfriend. Free of charge of course. It was so enjoyable putting my hands at and caressing her tight small cheebye, stroking her cheebye, and playing with her cheebye hair and to finally fuck her before we go to sleep. The best part was that she allow me to do anything to her body without any slightest resistance. Of course I suck and lick her cheebye too. Of course now that she's my gf , I won't treat her like a prostitute.

Although she never asked me for money or presents, I automatically gave her a total of about sg400 for the 10 nights she stayed with me 24/7 when in genting. Now that she's in Wuhan, I told her I will help her with sg300 every mth as her salary as a sales girl only 2000rmb a mth and she got to pay rent of 800rmb per mth.

So this October when I go Wuhan, I sleep in her condo and so I save on hotels. Her cousin in Genting told me she's a very good cook. I'm dying to go Wuhan in Oct.
Old 31-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi TonyCheong2,
Yes, I am quite lucky to get this Wuhan girlfriend just about 1.5months ago when I was in Genting highland. She was tricked by her cousin to do prostitution in Genting. When she realised it was prostitution, she wanted to return back to China but couldn't change the air ticket timings and so she remained in Genting for the next 10 days.

So this October when I go Wuhan, I sleep in her condo and so I save on hotels. Her cousin in Genting told me she's a very good cook. I'm dying to go Wuhan in Oct.
Walau repeat your story here...hope can write me after your trip in Oct...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Walau repeat your story here...hope can write me after your trip in Oct...
Old man lorso.

Yes, I will recce Wuhan and post it here. Hope to find some cheap Cheong places.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

For those who's thinking how to sent money from Singapore to Wuhan, or maybe some other parts of China via Bank Of China, this is how I sent :-

I transfer money via my POSB Online directly to her bank acct in Wuhan, it's the Bank Of China and it's free of charge. Bank of China also didn't deduct any money. The transfer is instant, sometimes delay only few hours.

I lose only the conversion rate from SG dollars to China yuan by POSB.

To transfer via posb,

1) first log into yr posb online, then goto Transfer/DBS Remit n overseas transfer/
2) click NEW RECIPIENT and fill in the forms.........
3) just follow the instructions accordingly.
4) basically you just need to fill in the recipient Name, China id number, Bank and bank account number, province ,city, branch.
That's all, very simple and foc.

If you wish to transfer descreetly, then can sent via Western Union or other remittance services. My friend sent via Western Union to Vietnam only sg$4 service charge. Sent via Western Union have less headache as you don't need to have her bank details.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 01-09-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
goalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Old man lorso.

Yes, I will recce Wuhan and post it here. Hope to find some cheap Cheong places.

hey bro i suppose you had a good wuhan trip? i was waiting for your update. i hope you had good fun with your wuhanese gf!
Old 04-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgoal View Post
hey bro i suppose you had a good wuhan trip? i was waiting for your update. i hope you had good fun with your wuhanese gf!
Hi,
I have postponed my trip to 18 december. I just bought scoots one way at only $149.
As this is my first time to Wuhan so I need some help. I go alone.

I want to go Wuhan at this area "湖北省荆州市公安县" ,which is about 300km away from Wuhan tianhe international airport.
Scoots will reach Wuhan tienhe international airport at 2325hrs. So I will stay one night at a hotel near this airport. Any recommendations. Preferably as near as possible to the airport.

I am now thinking on the next day, how should I goto Wuhan from around this airport.
(1) How do I take bus to Wuhan.
(2) How much the taxi cost from around this airport to Wuhan.
(3) Is there a train or a bullet train to wuhan

And since Google map is banned in China, so what map should I use.
Thanks

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 04-12-2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

I just discovered I can buy China sim card at plaza Singapore on the 7th floor.

Old 08-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

I am now thinking on the next day, how should I goto Wuhan from around this airport.
(1) How do I take bus to Wuhan.
(2) How much the taxi cost from around this airport to Wuhan.
(3) Is there a train or a bullet train to wuhan

And since Google map is banned in China, so what map should I use.
Thanks
Bro not sure if there is any hotels near the airport but there are many buses and there is a MTR that runs to Wuhan...I remembered taking a bus in to Wuhan City direct to the railway station to meet my contacts..we went to their office which was in the outskirt and they put us up in this golf resort...whole night feeding the mozzies...we went back to Wuhan and took a MTR directly to airport...
Old 08-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro not sure if there is any hotels near the airport but there are many buses and there is a MTR that runs to Wuhan...I remembered taking a bus in to Wuhan City direct to the railway station to meet my contacts..we went to their office which was in the outskirt and they put us up in this golf resort...whole night feeding the mozzies...we went back to r and took a MTR directly to airport...
Hi,
Thanks for the help.
The problem is that Scoots will reach Wuhan Tianhe International Airport at 2325hrs, close to midnight and because December is very cold, So I will spent one night near the airport and then on the next day, proceed to my destination.

From agoda, I've decided to stay in Yibin Inn whch is just 12 miles from airport and cost sg$36 per night. This hotel also claim that they can pick us up from airport.

My plan is that when in Yibin Inn, I will ask the staffs how to go to my destination which is about 280km away. I don't mind take bus, train or taxis.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Hi,
Regarding this China card below, it can only use for data. Can't make phone calls.
However the agent says can use for WhatsApp, Google map.
Quote:
I just discovered I can buy China sim card at plaza Singapore on the 7th floor.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow China SIM Card

Quote:
Regarding this China card below, it can only use for data. Can't make phone calls.
However the agent says can use for WhatsApp, Google map.
Wow bro sohbuckkong cheong inner China liao!
Upgrade sial hahaha!

Don't pray pray hor, Emperor Xi's China very high tech now.
From the moment you land in airport, GongAn will use facial recognition technology to track your movements until you leave China.
Each individual will be allocated a serial number in the big data system.

Yes that means your face will be captured even on the streets and when you enter humsup establishments or enter a dark alley for cheapo BBS f*cks kekekeke.

If get caught red handed for 嫖娼 you can be held under detention for 15 days and if really sway will tio video recording of your self confession to be used against you in the future if needed.

Nowadays foreigners cannot buy a cheap China SIM card unlike in the past.
Those China SIM cards for tourists sold in airport could be costly.

The one you mentioned is not a true China SIM card.
More like a Hong Kong SIM card with roaming capabilities in China.

If you're able to get your hands on a true China SIM card by other means then go for it because data package rates are dirt cheap.
If unable to do so my recommendation is to save the hassle and just buy a Singapore prepaid or postpaid SIM from local providers and activate a roaming data plan whichever way is cheaper for you.

Google map app works in China.
Best is download Baidu Map app as more detailed if you search in Chinese language.

Good luck!
Old 08-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Re: China SIM Card

Hi TonyCheong2,
Thanks for yr suggestion and advise.
I already bought scoots air ticket to wuhan on 18 dec, quite cheap only $149 one way.
Looks like China now so advance.

Yes that China card I bought in plaza Singapore is a Hong Kong roaming card that can only used for data only. Cannot make phone calls but can use WhatsApp n Google stuffs.

Because this is my first solo trip to Wuhan so I need to do sme self research.
I've already book a hotel near the airport.
Next I need to find out from my hotel which is near the airport, how to take a bullet train to Jingzhou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow bro sohbu....
Yes that means your face will be cap.

Nowadays foreigners cannot buy a cheap China SIM card unlike in the past.
Those China SIM cards for tourists sold in airport could be costly.

The one you mentioned is not a true China SIM card.
More like a Hong Kong SIM card with roaming capabilities in China.

If you're able to get your hands on a true China SIM card by other means then go for it because data package rates are dirt cheap.
If unable to do so my recommendation is to save the hassle and just buy a Singapore prepaid or postpaid SIM from local providers and activate a roaming data plan whichever way is cheaper for you.

Google map app works in China.
Best is download Baidu Map app as more detailed if you search in Chinese language.

Good luck!
Old 08-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China SIM Card

Quote:
Hi TonyCheong2,
Thanks for yr suggestion and advise.
I already bought scoots air ticket to wuhan on 18 dec, quite cheap only $149 one way.
Looks like China now so advance.

Yes that China card I bought in plaza Singapore is a Hong Kong roaming card that can only used for data only. Cannot make phone calls but can use WhatsApp n Google stuffs.

Because this is my first solo trip to Wuhan so I need to do sme self research.
I've already book a hotel near the airport.
Next I need to find out from my hotel which is near the airport, how to take a bullet train to Jingzhou.
Download the App "ctrip" or 携程 . Can book hotels, high speed rails ticket from this App payment through credit cards. As another brother said, use "Baidu" map or 高德地图 app to move around using public transport.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1