The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

My personal notes after reading from Pg 2500-2610
To be continued....

Cafe Om (whats this??)
-
Bia Om (whats this??)
-
Bbbj Salon
- NPK (How to identify??)
Massage (with extra)
- Around [D7-D10] full svc (what ST??)
- Le Thahn Ton ST [D1](EX ~2m) full svc (Shop name??)
- Vien Dong (Add??)
- Dainam (Add??)
Spa Massage (lookout for'unjan')
- Queen Bee (Add??)
- LD4 (got special??)
Clean Massage
- 173 Quynh Nhu Ham Nghi St (D??)
- Along Tran Hung Dao (D??)
- Khoe Massage (full spa 200k exclude tips)
- 137 branches (around Benh Thanh??)
Strip Club
-
Ktv
- Dmax(closed)
- D5 - Local Ktv (where?)
- Catwalk (rates?)
- Queens KTV@74 Calmette, Ngyen Thai binh, D1 (Rm 250k/hr, Tips 500k) high end
- Sinh Doi Ktv (many TW PRC cust)

*Avrg: Sitting 300-500k, ST 1.5-3m LT 3-6m
Bars with PR
Bui Vien Walking Street
Saigon Street
FJ House
- Ben Ny

Dialects: Khmer / Hoe / Tay / Tai / Nung / Hmoe
Old 14-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@lanpalang

do you know a gal and guy in a room whether is in hotel or house is illegal and can be jailed or fine...so what is illegal...just dun get caught...
No lah. They hv relax the rules many years back. U register, can go in one. They are more worried of illegal activities.

Dunno is case by case basis or the time or partner during check in. But hor an international star rated usually police no go raid one. Hahaha. Almost same China 20- 30 yrs ago.

- - -

Anyway for those who ask. These are the hotel I stayed before in hcm that I check in with vn girl. So far 100% OK. Can check in.

Ibis airport, hcm
Pullman, hcm
Mcgallery, hcm
Sofitel, hcm
Riverie, hcm
The myst, hcm
Etc.

Other areas, hotels I stay before n hv no issues, include vung tau, dalat, phu quoc, con dao, Hanoi, hoi an, lang co, hue, danang, ha long, nha trang, cam ranh, bien hoa, cao lanh etc etc. If u wana know the hotel name. Pm me on the abv area hotel that I hv stayed n face no problem.

*no problem for me hor. U got problem. Cannot scold me hor. Haha

Cheers guys
Old 14-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
here 2 pics of what happens and a girl that can be found working in such a age]257535[/sammyboyimage][sammyboyimage]257536[/
see how girl sit on lap and u can rabba her pussy and boobs
Can this be found in hcm
Old 16-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
here 2 pics of what happens and a girl that can be found working in such a cafe
see how girl sit on lap and u can rabba her pussy and boobs

{no reason to quote entire forum - edited by mod}
I was studying the photos over the weekend. But there is just no signs that its a cafe om? It looks like the shop is manned by one cashier cum server haha.
If i walk past such a empty shop i wont even double look or think it might be something(since i am someone with no exp).
I wish to know by saying outskirts where such cafe are, does it refer to D2,7,8,9,12, Binh Tan, Thu Duc, Go Vap,Tan Phu ?

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-09-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old 16-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Sorry I was sleep writing.. I wanted to write, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Paiseh but the slip of the tongue(finger) is no fault of the mind.

I like to share my take on blackmarket:

Now you sound like an crypticpedia

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I have a habit of observing people's actions and behaviour everywhere i go and come up with a mental map what kind of person I might deal with, but my bluff game still sucks.

Do this in Sinkie very risky, some of them may shout at you "Kua simi lanjiao"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
20 Sept onward. . . vn custom sure x ray yr in coming. hahaha. looking for new iphone.

Lucky I am anti-apple, prefer other fruits

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
My personal notes after reading from Pg 2500-2610
To be continued....
Quote:
let me save you the effort, this thread is a tcss thread used by a few limited people there are many posts but nothing of real value, this is because the guys on here have experienced 10-20yrs of newbies spoiling market and closures due to increased popularity so apart from the obvious risks from shareing there is ZERO to gain by sharing so you will only be wasting your time time by reading further.
but i will answer some of your questions in red

Was in the totally open sharing spirit way back in the old SBF Delphi forum but unfortunately it became a pyramid game, even those that do not go such joints also start to spread the info to others and 1 spread to 2, 2 spread to 2 each became 4, 4 spread to another 2 each and became 8.....and the vicious pyramid cuntinues like a Ponzi scheme.......

Within 2 to 3 years joints became too popular and availability went down due to more demand, prices also went up exponentially since demand is there, and we lose our fav joints as either they were too pricey liao or raided/closed subsequently we went on to find other new joints and the same vicious cycle will repeats itself if it is shared too openly

This is happening all over Asia & not just in Wetnam, we do share, but very very selectively to few known kaki only as we still need these to exist at least for the next 10 years or so

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
No lah. They hv relax the rules many years back. U register, can go in one. They are more worried of illegal activities.

I think both of you are emphasizing different points (seems to be the same but different) so both are right in their own respective points

By law it has not been changed as non-married couples (if female is wetnamese, does not applies to foreigner females) are not allowed to be staying in the same hotel room, that is why some hotels may ask you to open another room in the VB name.

However as things goes, some hotels will relax their in-house rules and close one eye especially for those below 3 stars as they need the business and moreover most of them do pay a certain fee not to be raided. This is never guaranteed as first time you go in they may allow but next time they may reject (at the same hotel)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Can this be found in hcm

Yup he is tokking about HCMC

However you really need to be adventurous like him and have a bike to scout around in order to get to such places as they are not easily identified by a foreigner if you do not know their modus operandi and moreover most of them are out of the main town or touristy area

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
By law it has not been changed as non-married couples (if female is wetnamese, does not applies to foreigner females) are not allowed to be staying in the same hotel room, that is why some hotels may ask you to open another room in the VB name.

However as things goes, some hotels will relax their in-house rules and close one eye especially for those below 3 stars as they need the business and moreover most of them do pay a certain fee not to be raided. This is never guaranteed as first time you go in they may allow but next time they may reject (at the same hotel)
Thanks for clarifying becos I didn't feel like replying to his post earlier...may sound like arguing...whatever will be will be...everyone need to come across the hard way...

the rule applies not just hotel room but also residential housing room too...need to report to local district police if stay a week or more...

money can get you off the hook anyway...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
However as things goes, some hotels will relax their in-house rules and close one eye especially for those below 3 stars as they need the business and moreover most of them do pay a certain fee not to be raided.
Don't say 2-3 stars hotel need to pay kopi money.
Even backpacker hostel also need to hand out "white envelope" to GongAn.

Saw it with my own eyes when I lim kopi at the lobby!
Naive hostel guests may just think it was some admin letter but my spidey sense tells me otherwise!
Old 16-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thanks for clarifying becos I didn't feel like replying to his post earlier...may sound like arguing...whatever will be will be...everyone need to come across the hard way...

the rule applies not just hotel room but also residential housing room too...need to report to local district police if stay a week or more...

money can get you off the hook anyway...
Hahaha. No lah. No argue lah. I just share hotel I check in with girls nia lah.

Thn hor. I say I no problem. Doesnt mean others no problem. Haha

Very grey area. Haha

Other hotel I stay before. But no check in with vn girl. I no list. Plus maybe a few hotels I no list.

Haha

Actually hor. what i trying to say hor. A lot say five star hotel problem. I think more of the other way round.
Old 16-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was in the totally open sharing spirit way back in the old SBF Delphi forum....
This is happening all over Asia & not just in Wetnam, we do share, but very very selectively to few known kaki only as we still need these to exist at least for the next 10 years or so

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
It is like us fisho too, we guard our honey holes jealously. Once the word got into where fishes are... the fish will start to pattern like no money no honey bla bla bla. Tom is very cheebye if you ask me, where got we just TCSS nia, we sometimes share till we sound like broken record. If we share more, it is as if we are handholding newbies or come across as honey holes influencers
Old 16-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think both of you are emphasizing different points (seems to be the same but different) so both are right in their own respective points

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I tell you the truth, the future is already here. Spying on locals, foreigners using IOT, social rating thingy, big brother socialistic techie mambo jumbo is already happening, maybe not in Wetnam but roach land definitely. At the border, they can put a spyware on your phone, listen in on you even if you are ‘off-the-grid’. You think why they make SIM card so 7-eleven at the airports? I staying in some places got wiretapping so bad you got to go cryptic literally. The fact is they are not concern with our sperms than our mind. They are the opposite of 7-eleven’s always close by never close. They are open but not that open. Having said, I remembered a Munee trip as if it was only yesterday. My Syt had to knock on a few doors before they give us a bed for the night. But in HCMC no issue whatsoever.

Just like the blackmarket, it has existed from the antiquity, Black is black and white is white, don’t care if it is black or white, the cat that catches the mice ....

Source:
1.https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp....-personal-data
2. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass...lance_in_China

Last edited by seabass; 16-09-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Add sources
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1