The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 13-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19366 / Power: 16
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks View Post
Wah Bro that's totally my situation. I outsource frequently nowadays, no choice
Feels so sad tat tis problem is still ongoing n looks like can never be solved ...and many bros still having tis problem today...how sad it is for these marriages whether it is the husband not sexstifying their wives enough or vice versa ...actually myself just met up recently with a very pretty lady on the streets and found to my shock tat she was in the midst of a divorce from her husband...already got a kid

^(2R)SSG,tuyet,SBY1,JLK, SS,SUP, ejj

MIN > POWER 5

A thing of beauty is a joy forever !..by John Keats
if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
BroTrustMyWords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That's why sometimes it's good for wifey to give birth by caesarian
Bro, caesarian birth means giving fathers no sex activity for a couple of months.

My wifey couldn’t have sexual intercourse with me for 6 months to recover after my daughter was born by C section. Luckily her sex drive was back to normal after 6 months. During 6-month period, I fucked hot FLs to release my seeds
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Bro, caesarian birth means giving fathers no sex activity for a couple of months.

My wifey couldn’t have sexual intercourse with me for 6 months to recover after my daughter was born by C section. Luckily her sex drive was back to normal after 6 months. During 6-month period, I fucked hot FLs to release my seeds
Yup, u r right bro... to me its more terok than normal birth ...no sex for at least one or 2 mths, the pain of surgery, leaving a surgical scar at her abdomen, pussy shaved bald by nurses etc... so many disadvantages... but quite a no. of wives prefer it this way than normal birth as they r scare of the pain of normal childbirth ...in everything there's always pros and cons..

MIN > POWER 5

if u do find one, make sure u Love, Honour & Treasure HER..all the days of yr life.

Last edited by Rickey; Yesterday at 09:23 PM.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 13
alea is one of the Best!alea is one of the Best!alea is one of the Best!

Just wondering how many bros here have “ren4 ming4” that your wife will never be sexually active? How to live with it? I find myself very resentful towards her for denying me this basic need. Sigh...
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Just wondering how many bros here have “ren4 ming4” that your wife will never be sexually active? How to live with it? I find myself very resentful towards her for denying me this basic need. Sigh...
Empathize with u bro... share the same sentiment as u... any husband in yr situation will feel the same way.. sigh, so many wives still denying their husband's sex .. but wat u mean by "ren4ming4"??? ... will up u with my +16 points later

MIN > POWER 5

Last edited by Rickey; Today at 12:48 PM.
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 11
qwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to beholdqwaszx_1235 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Bro i totally feel u
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 13
alea is one of the Best!alea is one of the Best!alea is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Empathize with u bro... share the same sentiment as u... any husband in yr situation will feel the same way.. sigh, so many wives still denying their husband's sex .. but wat u mean by "ren4ming4"??? ... will up u with my +16 points later
Ren4 ming4 in Chinese means to accept that it’s sad fact of your life, and that it’s never gonna change.
Advert Space Available