The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

There was once I went with to a beach with a female friend, and she was just wearing bikini. Her bikini bottom is those type whereby it doesn't really cover the ass cheeks. Like G string. So her butt cheeks were exposed throughout.

I believe both of us got a thing for each other. Because when we were walking from the toilet to the beach,I go grab her hand. And she was okay with it. That was the start of the whole thing. Then slowly, I initiated to touch her more. Her waist, the down to her hips, then her butt cheeks. And her legs too.

She will keep adjusting her bikini top too to show more clevage. Eventually, she keep showing her tits to me.

After some time, we packed our things, wanting to move on from the beach. As we were nearing the toilet, she whispered to my ears that she wanted me to be in the handicap toilet with her. Of course, I know what she wants. It's only both of us in the handicap toilet.

But god damn it, I tried to be a gentleman, and said that it's not very nice for it.

Then I just went to the male's common toilet to change etc.

Regretted it!
Old 09-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hang around the dating apps to hook up women , women that are in their 30s average looking hungry for love, don't have much friends are easy to hook up with.
But what i usually do is i would chase after them, shower them with loads of love but in the end would simply vanish after having sex for the first time , some i would hang on to a little longer before i find a reason to end things.
i admit i am a bastard for doing so but is really like an addiction, spending time,knowing them and what they like to do , blend in and make sure they fall for me..
Sigh, I should really stop what i am doing and just pay for sex...

Last edited by genji81; 09-09-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
I hang around the dating apps to hook up women , women that are in their 30s average looking hungry for love, don't have much friends are easy to hook up with.
But what i usually do is i would chase after them, shower them with loads of love but in the end would simply vanish after having sex for the first time , some i would hang on to a little longer before i find a reason to end things.
i admit i am a bastard for doing so but is really like an addiction, spending time,knowing them and what they like to do , blend in and make sure they fall for me..
When u reach a certain age, paid sex doesn’t interest you anymore... I get that

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-09-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

I lost/gave my virginity to a rather chubby girl, i rate her somewhere around 3.5-4/10. Reason was cause I dint want to die a virgin. LOL In hindsight, shouldn't have done that, cause every time I think of my first ever sexual experience, it isn't something memorable.

I'm sure we all remembered the first time when we discovered the wonders of pleasuring ourselves. Now that's memorable a moment.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3610 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Fully agreed with this statement.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Agreed, but sometimes it’s the sense of just letting loose without caring about how the other party feels, so still going to vent my sexual frustrations or fantasies that I will not want to do on pple I care about.

Just a quick sharing on one of my many stupid/regrettable thing. During NS day, one girl whom my NS Friend is interested in shows interest in me instead, and after a mahjong session, I’m supposed to send her home at around 4am cos I stayed the nearest to her. We didn’t go straight to her house though, end up in some ulu and dark corner where she was very direct to ask me to fuck her. Told her I can’t touch my friend’s woman, she told me my Friend has no chance cos she has zero interest in him. In the end, cum inside her but not before I made her do some stuff I had fantasied about, like using my lil bro to slap her face, getting her to beg me to let her suck me and slapping her butt real hard while she’s on all fours and calling her slut while she must be submissive in all her replies. After that session, think it’s bad for me to treat her with so little respect and it makes me feel more guilty that she treats me very nice too after that night. Told her after a while that I’m just using her for sex and she told me she knows and is ok with it but she hopes that I can slowly develop feelings for her too. I felt even worse but continue to make her fulfil my fantasies every time we meet.

After that she got a bf from overseas but still begged me to continue with her. Did so for a while before I lost interest and broke off, last heard she really became a slut and allow almost anyone to bang her if they dare to ask before finally marrying the bf and moving overseas. Sometimes I wondered if i had caused her to be like that cos she used to seem so prim and proper before I starting using her as a sex object.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i agree the thrill and the "accomplishment" is up on top. but becareful of karma. end things properly and don't ghost out just like that. there's a saying in chinese.. "you will finally meet a tiger when you have climbed more mountains.. "
Old 15-09-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Did a part time temp job for a client after my O level holidays. Was told to collect my payment from her at a Mirama hotel. Inside the room she was wearing just a bathrobe. I collect my cheque, thanked her and left right away.
Old 15-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this thread, so thought i will add my 2 cents,

This is going back 11-12 years, i was in my late 20's, as i hv written in some other threads on SBF, in those days i used roam Craiglist to find single women or couples whom i can voyeur or even join for MFM. Always had a fantasy for group things back then.

I responded to one CL ad with a 56m, 36f couple, both local chinese. Interesting age gap i thought. They weren't married and wanted a young man to pleasure her while he watched. He said she has the fantasy of being dominated. I thought ok leh, harmless fun, also had a older lady MILF fantasy in those days (nowadays milf are my age *Sigh*)

The guy said he was divorced, and she was married but separated from her husband. I didn't know what he meant, but my little brain more interested in seeing her very attractive, sophisticated, fashionable pics (face covered) than my big brain caring to know her story.

Anyway, when i met them at the bar, i realised "she" was married to my friend and colleague at the ad company i was with those days. My colleague was ang moh, and i knew he traveled a lot for his job. I had visited their home but had not seen him for about 6 months.

She froze.. we knew each other by real first names but spoke to each other in the 'assumed' first names at the bar. When I had met her before with her husband, i secretly drooled at how hot she was, but i never said anything of course.

What i found out (from the older guy) was that she wasn't sure about the marriage, since her husband had lost his job and was drinking a lot, spending a lot of time in his home in Europe. I guess she had some benefit to staying legally married to him. The old guy said he knew she was like a sugar baby for him, and he enjoyed watching other guys fuck her.

Anyway, the part i regret was not walking away, because after drinks we went up to the hotel room and she basically knew i could emotionally blackmail her into anything i wanted...which i did. i let my horny urges overpower my sense of decency leh. and the old guy loved it. first time i ever fucked a chio milf in the ass right after meeting (including FL!!), and a few other filthy fantasies that i played out with her, simply because she knew i could tell her husband about her old sugar daddy. i made her do all kinds of things that i still masturbate about to till this day.

but when i left them in the hotel room after about 5 hours, i did feel guilty for all types of reasons. The part i regret was that i know she eventually got back together with her husband because he got another job, stopped drinking and even invited me to their kid's birthday. i did go because he was now potentially a client for my events business but i just got a cold death stare from the wife when she saw me. haiz, such is life.
Old 15-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Did a part time temp job for a client after my O level holidays. Was told to collect my payment from her at a Mirama hotel. Inside the room she was wearing just a bathrobe. I collect my cheque, thanked her and left right away.
Why feel so shy when she herself doesn't feel shy.?? ... isn't she hinting something to u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why feel so shy when she herself doesn't feel shy.?? ... isn't she hinting something to u
Yes maybe hinting that can continue to be discreet fb, hehe.
Old 15-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
nah. you are not the first and you will not be the last.
you are actually doing them a good thing, as women can have anxiety issue when they are depraved of sexual activities.

i do this too for 10+ years, hitting on those below 21, and have been hitting quite a lot already, never got guilty from it before. (i am in my 40's now)

it feels nice to be able to f*** them as bf instead of FWB or things like that
i do break up "properly" with all of them instead of ghosting them... so i'm less afraid of bad outcome...

just keep doing it, dont need to worry so much.
there ratio of guys to girls on dating website is like 1000 to 1
so if it isnt you, it would have been other guys.
Old 15-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No judging here. But I would go easy on innocent girls really looking for love and to settle down. Don't want to taint their impression of true love.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

the most stupid stuff that i did and i am still doing is to raw my FB. it all happen when i picked her up after her D&D, and she was a bit high, seeing her in gown i also buay tahan, we checked into a hotel and even though she was quite insistent in condom (i did not bring because we have no intention of having sex), we still had raw in the end.

now, she only want to do with me raw..

the problem is, i know im not exclusive to her as she has a fling outside but according to her, she always insist in protection with him.
Old 16-09-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
TakeAHotPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
So wasted, should at least pull open the bathrobe ma
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1