The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone book zhu zhu recently? Tried texting her but no reply? Rtc?
Old 15-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am a lurker for years but just have to make this post to warn everyone here about this ML.

https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-msg/

she looks 90% like her photos, which is pretty to me. however she cut short my session by 30mins. everything was very rush, from massage to sensual. i hinted to her that this is not the way to do business but she seems to be buay pai seh about it.
Old 15-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Still cant find any MR on https://sglonelyguy.org/bing-bing-massage/

Can any bros pm me your MR if you have tried but not willing to share publicly. Thanks!
Old 15-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post

Can any bros pm me your MR if you have tried but not willing to share publicly. Thanks!
Everything about her got me going....but then I see the $120....
KIV for me.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Twistedmind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

She looks chio, keen on trying. But then in hotel, and at 120, have to put her on hold first.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahblah123 View Post
i am a lurker for years but just have to make this post to warn everyone here about this ML.

she looks 90% like her photos, which is pretty to me. however she cut short my session by 30mins. everything was very rush, from massage to sensual. i hinted to her that this is not the way to do business but she seems to be buay pai seh about it.
She does look good. Thanks for the warning bro. It's certainly not the way to do business.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Let me this junior member say something
I was a regular of the first batch of the JS group. Needless to say, I had noticed that there's actually a division in the way they handle things.

The first batch, do not welcome such publicity instead shun from it. They would request bros to not mention them on forums and some would even hide their affiliation.

Somehow this change from the 3rd batch onwards. I would say this is the group that were being dispatched by head mistress or have links. They solicit attention and welcome discussion. Which is why we could see certain bros pushing for them that lead to the distaste of other bros. Especially considering that chionging used to be an act of discretion.

JS or not, there are plenty of gems out there. Don't restrict yourself. For me personally, the JS affiliation does nothing for me since the SVC level isn't really that different from others.
To be frank all these JS gang la, all these publicizing by bros here on what’s happening on their wechat... it’s never initiated by the girls.
So far I have visited a few of those so called JS gang and NONE of them told me about the so called JS clan association. It has always been an association thought up by bros here and extensively used in the discussions.
Their wechat moments are what they do in their free time and they are free to do and post what they like. At no point did any of them ask the bros here to start telling the world what they are up to, right? Unless someone here can tell me the girls actually tell them to share with the world what they have been doing.
So did any of them seek attention? Or was it just some bros here (even myself also guilty at times in the past) cannot take it and want to just find something to talk about and discuss on their favorite MLs thinking that will score them some points or stoke their ego somehow?
If you ask me, those APs have no lack of business, they don’t crave people discussing about them when their business is good and they cannot handle any more anyway. They rather be safe and just earn and F off. Only when their business is not that great then maybe they will want people to remember about them.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
If you are talking about the JG YF, Vera is her current disciple...
Current disciple? Then I don’t think we are talking about the same Vera.
Don’t think the legendary Vera came back, unless there’s something I don’t know of.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Boss- that is assuming a bro have found a target and would like to zoom in on it. Having a pure MR thread help with browsing through reviews to decide on a target. Difference search methodology.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Then you have your next problem
How to verify real or fake MR?
Besides, I'm pretty sure most will go on whichever sites to look at the girls photo first before zooming down to look at MRs. No?

Do we even have a pure FR thread? There's tcss here and there. the reason why we don't have more MR is because we have alot of lurkers who are simply scanning through the regulars MR. Heck some lurker would even request for latest MR report even though there's N # of positive MRs for that particular ML already.

End of the day, you can't please everyone
Geez... what you all are looking for here is something senior bro Javabeans used to do. That was one hell of an informative thread for all the MLs back then. He even classify the MRs into positive not so positive negative etc and screens through to make sure they don’t look like fake MRs.
But use ass think also know that is one hell of hard work and not worth doing it unless you just have the hobby to arrange things and keep track.
And he has already gone MIA for some time.
Old 15-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

All the signs point to her not being really ML

Probably listed as usual elsewhere
Old 15-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahblah123 View Post

were you by any means late?
Old 15-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
were you by any means late?
no, i was even early by 5 mins at least as i wasn’t familiar with the surrounding.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Current disciple? Then I don’t think we are talking about the same Vera.
Don’t think the legendary Vera came back, unless there’s something I don’t know of.
The legendary one the last I heard she went holidaying with her bf which was about when lost touch.

C
Old 15-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I suggest creating a subforum here strictly for MRs so those who want to can TCSS in the current thread to their hearts' content.

I have no issue with most of the regulars in this forum to whom I am indebted for good and even great recommendations. There are also useful tips on cheonging even in the TCSS.

But if I want to read a proper MR, I dont want to wade through pages of stuff which say the same thing or nothing at all.

I'm sure other readers feel the same way.
Finally.
Some users can camp in this forum.
Old 15-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The legendary one the last I heard she went holidaying with her bf which was about when lost touch.
You more updated I guess. The last I heard is that she found that someone and maybe thinking of settling down but after that no news no pict. Guess she deactivated the account and moved on to a new life so can’t blame her for that and hope the best for her I guess. She deserves a good life after so long in the scene.
Ok enough of the history lesson lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1