The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
causeway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cumming too fast!

hi,

i just started having sex with my gf about a month ago.

its my 1st experience.
i realised that i just inserted my penis into her vagina, i felt like cumming already.

isit normal for guys 1st time to be like that?
i wasnt wearing a condom at that time, and i immediately pulled out and cummed on the bed.

i lasted not even 20 secs
Old 24-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mikeyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: cumming too fast!

Bro take it easy....dont be too "Kan jiong" try a few times you will overcome this problems.....

Good luck......

Old 25-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
jbauer79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Premature ejaculation. There are exercise for it so try google
Old 25-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

practice make perfect

will definitely level up with time to come bro..don't worry..
Old 25-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by causeway View Post
hi,
its my 1st experience.
i realised that i just inserted my penis into her vagina, i felt like cumming already.
i wasnt wearing a condom at that time, and i immediately pulled out and cummed on the bed.
Should be normal. You are overly aroused. Like "Fireworks" said, practice makes perfect. Do more and you should overcome this. Btw, you may wish to masturbate earlier before sex. This may help too but be careful there is no sperm residue in your penis after masturbation. If there is, chance of pregnancy is high.
Old 25-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi,

its my 1st experience.

Young TS,

Please be careful and as what other bros said try slowly and remember to pull your gun out way before you fire........ not just before you fire hor....

If misfired .......... anyway is just one more ( chances very low but maybe 2 or 3 more)
  • One more human coming along the way or 2 to 3 more human maybe
  • Or one more doctor making big bucks (but hope u guys above the legal age for that type of operation if it occurs)

Just do it & PCC more often or cross you index & middle finger real hard to ease away from the shiok feeling... works for me but dont know abt u ...
Old 25-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

Little Bro,

Are you of legal age to fuck?
Old 25-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro causeway, this is normal. You are just too excited and aroused only. Do a few times and you SURE perform better. Btw please wear condom if you two not prepared to answer all the "HEADACHE AND PROBLEMS." I presume you are young boy! BE RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 25-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
jbauer79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i did saw an article somewhere sometime ago that says masturbating before you have sex doesn't really help you to extend longer.
Speaking from personal experience, it doesn't really help me at all and also it actually decrease the sensation when bonking time came.
Old 25-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro practise more often will get you better, and please don't cum on bed. Cum on her body, mouth or face would be better. Not insider her vagina hor.. hahaha...
Old 25-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lawrencecooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do agree with bros here about being responsible, doesnt matter how old you are, just to be safe (from STDs and also pregnancy ma) for you both lah.

I think masturbate prior to sex does help a bit especially if you did not cum for a long time before your mating session cos stored too much the tank also over flow lor. But you need estimate your own power up time lah, time yourself and do it maybe 2 - 3hours before u expect you both to make out lor. Moreover, you just start making love with your gf, sure excited one la, don worry.

Recently just started goiing out with this 18yr old JC girl, Wow! When we first did it, i also got the same feeling like u did, once go in can feel the sensation coming! I tot "WTF? Got so fast not?!"

So just pretend a bit, don Piang Expressway all the way lah, ah bo sure gone in 1-2mins. Take it out, do other things first, like oral (her) a bit, finger a bit, add some variety into the play and also seduce her for her own Orgasm first. This also makes her easier to cum when u finally put it in ma. With the right timing, both can cum at the same time. So you can imagine how good my second round was... Shiok.

Bro, WORK HARD ba! Jia You!
Old 25-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: cumming too fast!

normal lah... 1st time damn shiok....than no condom lahki shiok...

shiok shiok... for 1st experience...
Old 25-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
label34 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabel34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

It's normal. 1st penetration for most guys...around 30s to 2 mins. Here's my advice:

- If you wanna fuck her without a condom, make sure she's on contraception! Which brings me to my next point...

- Even if you don't cum inside of her, she still can get pregnant. The precum juice contains sperm, and sometimes that is all she needs to hit the jackpot.

- Playing around with her period is dangerous. Make sure your calculations are right!

Lastly, have fun and play safe
Old 25-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
thesaint21 is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bro's, it ok cause u r new to this, it take time to become a pro so dun pressure urself too much or u will cum faster than as usual.
Old 25-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi,

Gambatte!!!!

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1