The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Just out of curiousity, what are some of the stupidest sex shit you regret doing in your life...can be anything..

Examples:

1. Fucked without condom with a WL
2. Losing your virginity to the same sex partner / animal
3. Got a chance to fuck a babe but act gentleman and never fuck her when got the chance
4. Fuck a babe and lasted a mere record 1 second before cumming...
5. Fucked your maid and got busted
6. Fucked ur cousin / didn't fuck your cousin
7. Fucked an underage gal
8. Fucked in public and got busted

The list goes on....

For me...I went batam with three of my buddies...got so fucking drunk...ended up in an orgy with the three gals that each of us took...dunno what happened, as we were fucking and exchanging partners, I fucked one of my buddy in the arse for like 2 seconds out of sheer fun and stupid drunkness

Woke up next day sober and we never talked about it ever again

Please share....

Last edited by bastardball; 11-08-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
papamia is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Just out of curiousity, what are some of the stupidest sex shit you regret doing in your life...can be anything..

Example:

1. Fucked without condom with a WL
2. Losing your virginity to the same sex partner / animal
3. Got a chance to fuck a babe but act gentleman and never fuck her when got the chance
4. Fuck a babe and lasted a mere record 1 second before cumming...

The list goes on....

For me...I went batam with three of my buddies...got so fucking drunk...ended up in an orgy with the three gals that each of us took...dunno what happened, as we were fucking and exchanging partners, I fucked one of my buddy in the arse for like 2 seconds out of sheer fun and stupid drunkness

Please share....
I regretted not fucking my scandal hard that time, guess was abit shy. she was only 18 then, nice round tits, at least a C. only did missionary. DAMN!
Old 11-08-2011, 12:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel guilty and liable to take away other's virgin even if they offer themselves to you.

In the end, i didnt do with the girl but she make out with someone else...
Old 11-08-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

I was in Shanghai many years back and my client was offering me free fucks all the way. I very shy (and also scared why he so generous) so only do one night to appease him ... hee hee.

Now I think I fucking stupid. Should have called girls out every night!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
MarsIswar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well for me is I got a chance to screw my ex after we broke off , but being a fool I decline her offer n she went n screw my best dude arg dame should have screw her when I got e chance
Old 11-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having sex at the Sky Park Marina Bay Sands. Public sex like that not a good idea though quite erotic. Was the highest elevation out door sex I've had.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

got a chance to fuck my 1st ex but last time scared this scared that den now realize the bf after me(when they were 15) took her virginity.. ish sho emo...

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 11-08-2011, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3583 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

The most regretful one got to be fucking my wife without condom and end up having a kid now lah...... Stuck in a meaningless marriage but at least has a cute child now

Next got to be wasting a few good chances to screw a milf i knew when my marriage was on the rock, did got a few times of bbbj in her MPV though..... Come to think of it, no harm screwing her too cos for sure will have no committment cos she will not leave her husband and kids too.

Lastly got to be not able to up my first gf (too young at that time and the few times we tried were all quickie type but didn't managed to insert in either due to her being too dry or me being to anxious). Well, she is happily married with two kids now.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Regretted of being a green cow and listened to SBF bros in recommending legendary prostitutes at Keong Saik RD. Went there, met with the fattest, old auntie which you'll see at marketplace! rest, I don't want to remember
Old 11-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
V_vincentyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Examples:

The list goes on....

Please share....
Wahlau, you damn chialuck....like that also can.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Few to go...

1) Regret that did not F my ex when we got together... And there's many chance for us to did that... (We had heavy petting though...) In 2yrs down the road, we broke up and she had a new bf...which she lost her virgin to...

2) My best buddy (gal) called me up one night that she's abit drunk and high and hope I can meet her. However due to that she had told me earlier on (some weeks before) that she love me, but I rejected her, I am too ambarassed or awkward to meet her... Declined her and tell her that I'm busy (was with another girl on bed that time...) However, perhaps due to some 6 sense, I left in the middle of the night and went to her home... She's not yet back and it was like 5hrs since she called... Tried calling her but mobile was off. Thought she might have got a room outside and stay overnight... But somehow I doesn't feel right... Waited till morning about 7am before she returned with her parents... Got a slapped by her parents out of nothing... My friend then stopped her parents and wished to have a chat with me... Later on she told me that.. After I hang up the phone with her, she tried to go home by herself... Managed to got up a cab and reached her home. But while walking towards her house, was pulled to one side by some 'unknown', and got raped by 3 guys nearby, which lost her virginity too...

Really regret over this case... And even though she's now happily married with 2 kids.... But I still can't get over this case...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 11-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
alamak, next time who dares to drink with u liao
Old 11-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Few to go...

1) Regret that did not F my ex when we got together... And there's many chance for us to did that... (We had heavy petting though...) In 2yrs down the road, we broke up and she had a new bf...which she lost her virgin to...

2) My best buddy (gal) called me up one night that she's abit drunk and high and hope I can meet her. However due to that she had told me earlier on (some weeks before) that she love me, but I rejected her, I am too ambarassed or awkward to meet her... Declined her and tell her that I'm busy (was with another girl on bed that time...) However, perhaps due to some 6 sense, I left in the middle of the night and went to her home... She's not yet back and it was like 5hrs since she called... Tried calling her but mobile was off. Thought she might have got a room outside and stay overnight... But somehow I doesn't feel right... Waited till morning about 7am before she returned with her parents... Got a slapped by her parents out of nothing... My friend then stopped her parents and wished to have a chat with me... Later on she told me that.. After I hang up the phone with her, she tried to go home by herself... Managed to got up a cab and reached her home. But while walking towards her house, was pulled to one side by some 'unknown', and got raped by 3 guys nearby, which lost her virginity too...

Really regret over this case... And even though she's now happily married with 2 kids.... But I still can't get over this case...

bro, wa serious like tat if i am the guy i will be super guilty man.. also happen to 1 of my fren too.. till today i am still blaming myself..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 20
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
alamak, next time who dares to drink with u liao
No problems lah bro. Next time you go drink with him, you poke him instead lah.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
bro, wa serious like tat if i am the guy i will be super guilty man.. also happen to 1 of my fren too.. till today i am still blaming myself..
yeah man... I still blaming myself till now... even though she's happily married.... haish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
No problems lah bro. Next time you go drink with him, you poke him instead lah.
wahaha... dun make him so drunk when drink with him lo... den he won't anyhow poke... or find a gay friend to tag along =X

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1