The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
westendgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Paranoid: sbf male fb?

i cant stand it anymore & wld like to seek brothers/sisters advice here. i am a newbie here n recently get to know a guy here. he is nice and attentive. only drawback is he is paranoid of meetg other samsters.

he is a businessman & say he treasured his privacy very much and paranoid about being identified as a samster. wtf right? u know a girl from SBF and you are scare stiff of the rest of the community? i told him i knew a few samsters here before him and i cant be cutting them off cos of his paranoia, rite? well, with his reluctance permission, i put this in writing in the forum and see the response.

"a FB is what is left of a lover, after the love had been extracted"
Old 21-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 19
Phuket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paranoid: sbf male fb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendgirl View Post
i cant stand it anymore & wld like to seek brothers/sisters advice here. i am a newbie here n recently get to know a guy here. he is nice and attentive. only drawback is he is paranoid of meetg other samsters.

he is a businessman & say he treasured his privacy very much and paranoid about being identified as a samster. wtf right? u know a girl from SBF and you are scare stiff of the rest of the community? i told him i knew a few samsters here before him and i cant be cutting them off cos of his paranoia, rite? well, with his reluctance permission, i put this in writing in the forum and see the response.
Frankly speaking, what's wrong being a samster? We are here to share our "sexperience" and maybe seek fun.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

so.. in a nutshell, he just want to meet you .... (and to bonk u) ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 21-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prob cos he is a businessman n might think that he might bump into someone he know within the business circle n become awkward? Did he say y?
Old 21-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute

Westendgirl i dun mind meeting other samster with u....When can i date u out???
Old 21-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

aren't u considered a samster as well? then why he meet u?

in other words, because u met other samster before, therefore he is afraid when he go out with u, other samster will identify u and hence refer him as another samster which he do not want to.

conclusion: very shameful to be seen with u? for example, there are bros who got together with masseur, ktv gals and even prostitutes (not referring u as one of these) and the bros accepted them for who they are, what they did IN THE PAST and lived happily (some of them...). if he likes u, he will have to accept for who u are and who u met or bonked with in the past. if not, this will forever be a prick in his heart. will u be truly happy? your own call
Old 21-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
aren't u considered a samster as well? then why he meet u?

in other words, because u met other samster before, therefore he is afraid when he go out with u, other samster will identify u and hence refer him as another samster which he do not want to.

conclusion: very shameful to be seen with u? for example, there are bros who got together with masseur, ktv gals and even prostitutes (not referring u as one of these) and the bros accepted them for who they are, what they did IN THE PAST and lived happily (some of them...). if he likes u, he will have to accept for who u are and who u met or bonked with in the past. if not, this will forever be a prick in his heart. will u be truly happy? your own call
omg this is totally unfair and sexist. wtf! female samster is slut; male samster is he-man? bro littlepok, thanks for pointing this out.

Old 21-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
hickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Perhaps it would help if you explain what is it exactly that you "can't stand anymore" about his paranoia. Is it cos:

a) As your fb & due to his own paranoia, he's forbidding you to meet other samsters ever again; or

b) You want him to go with you to meet other samsters for gatherings & he refuses so; or

c) You suspect that he's actually a "lao-jiao" with a longer history - & his reluctance to meet others & thereby possibly blowing his cover - is making you nervy

Ok ok... option c is a bit far-fetched & I'm just kidding here

Paranoia is perhaps too strong a word to describe your fb's reluctuance to meet other samsters.
If he's like most people who know how to act blur when the phrase "sbf" comes up in conversations with friends/colleagues (see below somewhat similar thread), what more his wish to maintain anonymity & only meet people on his own terms?
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=302316
Old 21-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickeybites View Post
Perhaps it would help if you explain what is it exactly that you "can't stand anymore" about his paranoia. Is it cos:

a) As your fb & due to his own paranoia, he's forbidding you to meet other samsters ever again; or

b) You want him to go with you to meet other samsters for gatherings & he refuses so; or

c) You suspect that he's actually a "lao-jiao" with a longer history - & his reluctance to meet others & thereby possibly blowing his cover - is making you nervy

Ok ok... option c is a bit far-fetched
Paranoia is perhaps too strong a word to describe your fb's reluctuance to meet other samsters.
If he's like most people who know how to act blur when the phrase "sbf" comes up in conversations with friends/colleagues (see below somewhat similar thread), what more his wish to maintain anonymity & only meet people on his own terms?
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=302316
thanks bro. your option "c" is unnerving me, really! now i am curious...

thanks for the link also. i had read this thread before & appreciate u for connecting the dots.

Last edited by westendgirl; 21-08-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
omg this is totally unfair and sexist. wtf! female samster is slut; male samster is he-man? bro littlepok, thanks for pointing this out.
i like your he-man description. ya, master of the universe.

to me, female samster is just fine, good to balance the super skewed ratio here abit. everyone has needs, just whether they admit it or not. the most innocent looking honest man will still pcc in the bath, believe it or not haha.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

I think coz he is a businessman that why he have his concern worry he is expose. Weird why in the 1st place he land himself here. Even if he seek FL,WL etc still will be identify lo.

To ts sis are u asking him to meet u alone or to meet up in a gathering??
Old 21-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
i told him i knew a few samsters here before him and i cant be cutting them off cos of his paranoia, rite? well, with his reluctance permission, i put this in writing in the forum and see the response.
From what i understand, corrected me if I'm wrong, am I getting an impression that once you and him maybe together, you will not be allowed to contact those friends known over here issit?

You are not very willing to give up those friends because of his fears.

By the way did you tell anyone of the friends made here you met another guy here and things are going well? If you did not say anything about your present, I think the worries are uncalled for.

Or is he jealous or worried that with you having to keep them as friend relationship, who knows what will happened. Or did you told him before that you and some had went out try some things, so a man's pride we are talking now. Not every guy is able to take it with grace, standing next to another guy who used to up your wife now.

If anyone asked how you met him (both agreed on an answer beforehand), just anything except here. Nobody will know except the two of you unless you tell a close friend, close friend tell another friend......

But if he really ask you to choose as a prove of love. It is for you to decide which one matter more to you. For affairs of the heart, outsiders cannot tell you want to do but to advised and pointed out areas in which you did not see.

Hope everything ends well!
Old 21-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
I think coz he is a businessman that why he have his concern worry he is expose. Weird why in the 1st place he land himself here. Even if he seek FL,WL etc still will be identify lo.

To ts sis are u asking him to meet u alone or to meet up in a gathering??
just to clarify. he is not willing to meet in group or go for gathering. in a way, he is limiting my social circle as i have fren who r non-closet SBF members. in fact, i was introduced by a samster to this website.

Old 21-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

can understand why he behave like this.
so far i only met up with 1 female samster although, personally i dont like to meet up with samsters too, females and males alike.
you never know who you will meet over the internet.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veri_lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=westendgirl;7652191]just to clarify. he is not willing to meet in group or go for gathering. in a way, he is limiting my social circle as i have fren who r non-closet SBF members. in fact, i was introduced by a samster to this website. [/QUOT

So i think u should know wad goin on already once u 2 meet wad next .. decision is urs make a choice .. Cheer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1