The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-10-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=746507

Anyone try this cutie??
Old 02-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJbxhiong View Post
Hello fellow senior chiongsters, can anyone enlighten me regarding this:

Do the thai girls from FLDOME1 do health check before coming to sg work ? Is it part of getting VISA to come sg or is it not compulsory to do so?
i doubt so bro .. if any of them did, its really out of diligence on their part ... dont think health check is a requirement for them to come into SG ... its like u go bangkok holiday as a tourist, also no need to do a health check ... i believe only geylang WL got mandatory health checks requirement ... just always wear cap, and go for check ups if u feel unwell or for peace of mind .. bonk safe
Old 02-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
whetever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Patty SS last night. 4/5

Looks : 7/10 sweet and pretty
Body : 8/10 Slim body with smooth skin and slim legs
Boobs : 7/10 enchanced firm, for boobs lover
BBBJ : 9/10 powerful must try.
CIM: 8/10 didnt try
Frenching : 8/10 good frenching
69: 8/10 no smell,
FJ : 8/10 tight. sexy moans try cowboy and finish off missionary
GFE: 8/10 friendly and playful girl

Overall: Enjoyable session
Old 02-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Do the thai girls from FLDOME1 do health check before coming to sg work ? Is it part of getting VISA to come sg or is it not compulsory to do so?
If scare don't play. Want to play use condoms. Period.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
i doubt so bro .. if any of them did, its really out of diligence on their part ... dont think health check is a requirement for them to come into SG ... its like u go bangkok holiday as a tourist, also no need to do a health check ... i believe only geylang WL got mandatory health checks requirement ... just always wear cap, and go for check ups if u feel unwell or for peace of mind .. bonk safe
I agreed with you on this advice.
Always bonk safe.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, they are here as a Tourist, so theyre working illegally. So, they are not under any rules or regulations regarding Health checks.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
onemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honey, OKT Silk Stockings Afternoon today.

Had my first blood with Honey. And she is as sweet as her name.

Pictures are accurate. She is really pretty. And with her GFE, you have an awesome girlfriend to bed.

The foreplays are long and passionate. She is also tight, for me. I had a great time with her. Won't rate her but will definitely want to RTF if time and vit m permits.

Thanks Bro Silk
Old 02-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verylazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Nong Earn from emma for tea break.

She looks more like the top right photo. Very small size, no fat, looks like young student. Beautiful complexion, no pimple and fair skin. Height should be less than 1.6m. Boobs small size, A+ bah, at least not airport. Totally my type.

The action... suck nipples, lick balls... suck and lick mine... Seem inexperienced. Signal her 69 and she ok wor. Normally I dont paint FL, but looking at the cute body will be a waste not to lick. Well after having a good 5mins of painting, I de-flower her. Haha

The price for that look and body, totally worth it.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Rocco the rocker

My goddess super hard to book this few days
Seems like alot of ppl also know liao.....

Needed a release so look thru sbf and spotted Rocco

Give me feel so quickly booked.

7/10: East apartment but i think day time maybe not so discreet, room condition abit messy, condom was everywhere in the room and on bed

Girl
Looks: 6.5/10 no make up, can see blemishes
Body: 7/10 Thicc bae, big ass lover report in
Boobs: 8.5/10 Big boobs, nice nipples, she open door for me, one boob have popped and hanging out of her nightie, hahaha
BJ: 7.5/10 Very hardcore type, deep and fast, not sensual enough for me
FJ: 8/10 would be higher if she had more energy to serve me

Service start almost immediately once the door close
She very easy to get turned on, just playing with her nipples, no joke, i tune abit she wet liao, 2 fingers go in she moan like siao body jerk alot

She suddenly push me down and start blowing, i push her head down no rejection or gagging, then she moved up, hold my dick with her hand and grind herself along my shaft keep saying fuck me now, can fuck me now, then i understood why condom was all over the bed, easy to reach, passed her one and she capped me quickly, not fully on she already sit on me liao

Anyway, i think i went there late, so she abit tired, ride awhile stopped and ask me fuck her and she auto turn over into doggy

I adjust the cap and proceed to gave her hell in doggy, she loves to hard pounding

Change to missionary before finally pulling out and move to finish everything in her mouth, she playfully slap my thigh as i released all the ammo i stored in her mouth.

Pulled out and she open her mouth and show me all my cum well up in her mouth before gesturing for tissue, spat it all out then glare at me and say why so much !

She dunno how to massage, so instead lay in bed talk cock while she show me her sexy videos, she is one horny slut, enjoy taking sexy videos

2nd shot similar experience

RTF: depends, wanna take Ice first, saw her when i leaving
Old 02-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro, they are here as a Tourist, so theyre working illegally. So, they are not under any rules or regulations regarding Health checks.
If we want to engage their services, we also need to play safe.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
asker_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow just finish a wonderful session with Bel from Galaxyxscorts. Definitely will return again. To all bros, please treat this gal with care as she is definitely nice & friendly. Cheers!
Old 02-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Noobdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats09 View Post
Thought I’d try Mango from SGDolly and was surprised no FIeld reports online BUT now I know why...

8/10OKT was responsive to my requests so I’ll give him that.
7/10 Location is east and above some shops. I used taxi so it was ok for me.
0/10 this was a definite case of bait and swap. She looked nothing like the beautiful women in her profile.
0/10 boobs looked they like were deflated definitely not the delicious version on her profile.
Obviously once seeing this I said thanks but no thanks and exited the premises.
I then messaged the OKT who asked me to go to another location and he would give me a special price. This guy must think I’m made of money since I just wasted a taxi ride to get to the first location.

In the end I said no and went to my local massage spot lol.

If anyone ever meets the real Mango from SGDOLLY please post a FR 😆
So. SDDolly is not legit stable and their FL price is 150.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Sasa SilkStockings.

Look very similar to picture, slim body, enhanced chest but quite soft
Service very good, she is willing to do everything, can just lie there haha.
Her BBBJ is really good, can deep throat and hold it there also.
FJ, her moans are quite loud, not sure real or not hehe
She does a good massage, can try if got time.
Overall, service very good, but is MILF, so depending on taste, bros can try.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 5
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sammy @ SiamDevil
https://siamdevil.weebly.com/sammy.html

OKT 10/10: Quick in response, clear communication.
Location 9/10: Discreet, drive, cab or public transport also convenient.
Room 9/10: Comfy, good bed, air-con, clean towel.

I think overall the method of entering the building needs to be done earlier even before reaching. Cause when leaving I see some bros standing outside the gate suspiciously looking around while having their phones out trying to look for the keypad and or taking photo of their surroundings. Quite obvious that they didn't belong there and was up to something funny.

Girl

English: Zero EN education. Every step of the way had to just use hands signal until understand, or when really cannot, use G.Translate.

Looks 10/10: 100% 1:1 photos. If you are SYT lover, stop reading and book her now. Her face super cute, super young, youth enhanced even more by her braces. She looks like sec 4 student just finish school come home to bang me.

Body 7.8/10: Slim and petite kind guaranttee. Got some tattoos on her fingers but no big obvious ones on body. Skin very smooth all over. Got a bit of stomach and very obvious stretch marks of having child before. She even showed me photo of her daughter. They guy who made her pregnant so damn lucky.

Complexion 7/10: Very slight Thai tan. To me still considered fair. Got some patches of darker skin on random places of her body. Not a real problem.

GFE 6.5/10: Hard to get into it when I don't know Thai at all and she don't know English at all. But she tries her best. For bros who can speak Thai will prob have a superb time.

French 10/10: Insane frencher despite having her braces. Enough sucking and tongue power, very pro-active. Plus when you look at her barely-legal face, is like fantasy in JC come through. JC1 cute girl pair with you in lab. Fuck care the world just grab her by the slim waist and suck face. If you cannot then, you can now. She would also initiate to lick your neck and ears, even dig tongue into your ears like horny bitch and moan when you fuck her deep. I frenched the shit out of her mouth whole session, cause not everyday got school girl looking girl let you suck on her mouth.

BBBJ 7/10: A lot of room for improvement. Needs more suction and licking power. Mouth also a little too small for my cock. Did a bit of forced DT and she coughed and laughed. Once in a while she will think her braces cut my dick and say sorry for nothing. Now think of it maybe it's the braces that made her hold back her sucking.

FJ 9.5/10: Confirmed tight like school girl. We fucked multiple positions for both shots. Really took my time to fuck her, scrape the inside of her pussy with my cock slowly. Then end with loud smacking pounding. Her expression is priceless.

AR 0/10: She say don't do. I'm still rating this as Ad said she did AR.

Fingering: Allowed.

Paint: Didn't have the mood to do it. Never do.

CIM: During 2nd shot I typed on G.Translate as I was doggying her to cum in her mouth, she typed back to add $10. I okayed. Spun her around to lie down and stick out tongue and I pulled out condom shoot all over her mouth, face and bed. Quite messy, made her squirm and squeal.

Attitude 9.5/10: There to please you. Does anything you want as long as you want. Except for AR.

RTF: Yes and No. Cause I might wanna try the other girl I saw in the house. Felt like grabbing her pussy when I walked past.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Sara from Silk Stockings (Free bonk on 2 Oct)

Fast response as usual by Bro Silk, location is on verge of town and not so accessible by public transport.

Engaged in some small talk and proceeded to the SOP shower. Quickly dried up and proceeded back to the room.

Sara took her time getting ready, but that allowed me to admire her full back tattoo. She did a short catbath before mounting me. Was a bit tired and allowed her to do all the work, haha. She pumped herself up and down for some time till she was panting, and I decided to take over. Boob lovers won't be disappointed, and so I spent some time on her boobs. Frenched her a bit before entering her. She got really wet and I started pounding her in missionary till I was drenched in sweat and could hear loud squishes from her pussy. I was taking quite some time to come, but she was so high that she locked my butt with her legs. Her moans got more and more high-pitched and I came soon after. She kept saying I was strong and she likes a bit of hard pounding. She also joked that if there were 5 customers a day like me, she'll die.

Looks: 70% like the photos, and resembles a Pinoy maid I once had as a FB
Body: Petite, youthful figure, with meat in the right places and soft baby smooth skin
Boobs: D-to-E-sized boobs with small pink nipples
GFE: Yes, lots of caressing, holding hands, English was ok without using Google Translate
RTF: Maybe, but saw Honey and Mini on the way out, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1