The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Wondering previous okt SiamAngels change to what name already... Use to support this okt gem mostly quite good skill
They quality sibei ho... dun have all the monkey business... i find until now still dunno if they still around or not...
Old 03-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Any bros know about wechat stable u book me now at last time? I know the that stable closd. Is it working with any another name?
Old 03-10-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Wondering previous okt SiamAngels change to what name already... Use to support this okt gem mostly quite good skill
Wana to try their gems too but they yet to come back.

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
They quality sibei ho... dun have all the monkey business... i find until now still dunno if they still around or not...
Ya i do agree their gem are like well train and worth money... Even look not same but
Skill nv fail.. Miss some gem.. Dont know the OKT still around this forum
Old 03-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Last time always chiong dome 1. Cause the stable all provide wechat booking. Now no more liao 😣

My line of work, not suitable to text via WhatsApp leh. My contact number very sacred, if leak out, I’ll lose my job. Does any stable here still provide wechat booking ar?
Lol property or insurance agent issit? Get a prepaid sim la
Old 03-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Felt a bit peckish for lunch and was considering a rtf for sasa but she was not available so took bro ss recommendation and booked Patty. The bar was already set high but bro ss assured me i wouldnt be disappointed..

I was greeted by a cute sexy girl with huge smile on her face and dressed in a maids cosplay outfit that drew my attention to her awesome breasts... we chatted for a while before we got down to business. Im not sure what i said or whether i actually did anything but she transformed into this sexy horny fb and i had an awesome experience with her and something i will try to do again.. she is very easy going and speaks good english and has the perfect body to have some fun..

Rtf ? Im thinking of going back today ;-)
Old 03-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct001 View Post
Different days haha
But still, 5 shots with Gin
Well done
Old 03-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=745712

Busty enhanced C boobs, not bowling ball silicone type but you can feel the bag inside. No visible scar. Very naughty SYT, very ticklish type. Looks young and beautiful, she wears braces. Very fair skinned.

She does CBJ but I didn't realize that coz we did 69, pussy no smell but not so wet. Showered but not really together, like she wash me type.

In between fucks we talk about stuff, random shit yes she is naughty. No frenching.

Friendly and passable english. Not much moaning and groaning but it's fine, I did cum twice (which is damn tiring nowadays! Fuck)

I can't write a novel but I would recommend her for those bros looking for SYTs, Big enhanced boobs, small sized and pretty.

Tipped her for her good work.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
avenangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
fake

fake ,i try alr
no kiss ,no kiss
tying teeth how to kiss
Old 03-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
avenangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can not kiss ,pity
Old 03-10-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
barneyroxss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana T003
Short hair like another bro mentioned. Neon green, now fading to silver. Pretty gal, very chatty and sweet. Fall with Natural Cs. Meatier than in pics, especially thighs. Had a good relaxing session though.

Thanks OKT for prompt replies and fast booking
Old 03-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
2nd RTF Carolina fr Sexamazon,

Get to spent my lunch hour with this syt again...

Still camera shy, but this time she is more friendly and open liao... so more chatty n jovial... it's like meeting up with my sugar babe...

In between shots, get to cuddle with her in spoon position, so that I can fit my dick nicely in between her butt cracks, while I help to massage her boobs. In between I will to planting light kisses on her body and caressing her smooth skin... thinking about it and I am getting a hard on again....

Dunno what happened cannot upload pics... only show error... any bro encounter this??

Old 03-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
bb8bliiitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a good session with lemon(sgdolly).
prompt response and hard working girl w lovely tatts. real tits.
apartment, shared toilet.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[link](https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=746697)
FL:Yumi
Stable: T003
Appointment: 4.15pm 3/Oct

Overall Rating: 9/10

Yumi has a great attitude and and awesome body,
The action started immediately on entering the room.... Followed by a shower...

Not a clock watcher at all...

Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 Silky smooth and fragrant,
Has a typical Thai tan...
Boobs: 10/10 perfect bouncy and soft...
BBBJ: 10/10.. slurrpy and deep... I had to stop her... Or else would have cum...
FJ: 9/10 nonstop action... Tried a lot of positions.. no complaints...
2ns shot end in CIM
Old 03-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=746735

Chipping in my share for free bonk.
Sara from Bro Silk.
Located at a sleepy area near town.

Sara:
Looks: Didnt disappointed me at all with her youthful looks. Facial features are great. Shy looking smile upon opening the door.
Body: Small petite lady. Skin condition is very good with a real mean meaty ass.
Boobs: Big for her body, boobs lovers can make a bee line for her boobs. Bonus points are her gigantic soft titties topped with smallish pinkish nipples. I spent most of my time on them!
Pussy: Her pussy size is kinda small so I went very gently with fingering before inserting my tongue inside to explore, she released a large amount of juice from her small pussy.
Frenching: I thought she was shy so frenching was out of the menu but I be damned when she started it went non stop, I initiated DFK to test water and she took it like fish to water.
BBBJ:Sara has a small mouth and she did struggle to handle my whole rod in but she tried her best lol. After she went on for a long stop, I lifted her face and rewarded her with more DFK leaving her breathless.
FJ: Sara wanted to apply KY but I talk her out of it, pointing to her pussy and telling her it was already so wet no point applying and she complied, she mounted me slowly before grinding down all the way. A bit lacking in stamina so I took over by thrusting my rod upwards into her pussy while she grabbed me hard and I slid down to suckle on her hardened nipples. Having a meaty ass meant I needed to give it to her from the back so I doggied her hard and spanked her butt cheeks lol till i climaxed and shot on her ass. Shiok!
GFE: Can speak some ang mo so not much language barriers. She hugged and frenched when we were in rest mode. I need to add she is XMM material cos she is only in her early twenties.
RTF: Sara has the physical assets and a good attitude, would love to suck on her titties again lol. Not much more to ask for, she definitely deserves a RTF!
RTF: Maybe, but saw Honey and Mini on the way out, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1