The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Cum very fast when just started a rship and slowly turn into difficulty in cumming

I found out then whenever I started a relationship, the first 8-10 sex sessions will cum very fast, basically a few thrusts then cum already, but after about 8-10 sessions, the time has dragged on longer and longer until sometimes need about 1-2hours then only cum, and it has become too time consuming and tiring to have sex.

But then when breakup and have a new relationship, the same cycle starts again and ends up the same.

Any bros experienced this before?
Old 06-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EightTales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cum very fast when just started a rship and slowly turn into difficulty in cummin

me too, had 2 sessions with my GF and both times i came very quickly.. quite pekcek and embarrassing
Old 06-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Re: Cum very fast when just started a rship and slowly turn into difficulty in cummin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightTales View Post
me too, had 2 sessions with my GF and both times i came very quickly.. quite pekcek and embarrassing
Especially when you know you can last a lot longerrr
Old 06-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightTales View Post
But what happened after a few sessions?
Old 06-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Must try new position and new "activity" ma..if not just piak very sian one... My partner also have his dry period. But recently tried whipped cream, rough fuck and squirting. Plus some new oral technique. shiok sia. End up going for a lot of "extra rounds". Maybe u need to find sth new that make ur girls go crazy then u can get turn on faster! make it wild!!

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifersangel View Post
Must try new position and new "activity" ma..if not just piak very sian one... My partner also have his dry period. But recently tried whipped cream, rough fuck and squirting. Plus some new oral technique. shiok sia. End up going for a lot of "extra rounds". Maybe u need to find sth new that make ur girls go crazy then u can get turn on faster! make it wild!!
So your sex life with your partner also started out with him cumming very fast in the first few times having sex with you, and subsequently having longer sessions before he can cum?
Old 06-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
So your sex life with your partner also started out with him cumming very fast in the first few times having sex with you, and subsequently having longer sessions before he can cum?
Ask the angel to conduct coaching lesson for u n your gal

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1