The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LeGeezar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Testing for herpes without visible sores

Hello folks,

I think this might be a good time to put some effort into quitting the scene (hopefully for good?). I would like to know if it is possible to test for HSV 1 or 2 without any visible symptoms. I cannot seem to find this information easily on the web. I thought it might be easier to ask on the forums.

Many thanks,

Last edited by LeGeezar; 24-08-2014 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Corrected HPV to HSV
Old 24-08-2014, 03:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Testing for herpes without visible sores

If you have no symptoms, what's the point of testing?

Most people in the world are infected by either HSV1 or 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemi...herpes_simplex
Quote:
Worldwide rates of HSV infection – counting both (HSV-1) and (HSV-2) – are between 65% and 90%.[1] Although many people infected with HSV develop labial or genital lesions, the majority are either undiagnosed or display no physical symptoms—individuals with no symptoms are described as asymptomatic or as having subclinical herpes.[2]
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-08-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LeGeezar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was thinking that I don't want to transmit anything I've gotten from these adventures to my future spouse. So if I was infected, I could take precautionary measures (maybe antivirals, I don't know) to reduce the chance of transmission.

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter if it is that widespread.

Thanks for the quick response by the way.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGeezar View Post
I was thinking that I don't want to transmit anything I've gotten from these adventures to my future spouse. So if I was infected, I could take precautionary measures (maybe antivirals, I don't know) to reduce the chance of transmission.

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter if it is that widespread.

Thanks for the quick response by the way.
When you meet your future spouse, both of you can get tested together and you can then make decisions based on the outcome.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KungFuFighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When you meet your future spouse, both of you can get tested together and you can then make decisions based on the outcome.
Agree with this 100% boss, very good advice indeed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1