The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i'm still watching replays of the 2nd leg Liverpool vs Barcelona match.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
since i could not find a proper download for the full length match of Liverpool vs Barcelona, i went online to purchase the dvd for this match and the finals too, and the collectors book for the semis and final.

Old 26-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

A bargain buy in my opinion. 2 young dutch centerbacks Sepp & Jan with mentor VVD

The record-breaking rise of Sepp van den Berg – Liverpool’s next Joe Gomez.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/0...ext-joe-gomez/

Liverpool are set to complete the signing of Dutch centre-back Sepp van den Berg this summer, with the record-breaking teenager another shrewd acquisition.

Less than a month after joining first-team training for the first time, Ki-Jana Hoever became the Reds’ third-youngest debutant, coming off the bench in the FA Cup defeat to Wolves in January.

It capped an impressive surge through the ranks since his arrival from Ajax the previous summer, making his under-18s bow in September, then with the under-19s in October and onto the under-23s in November.

Back in Hoever’s native Netherlands, a year prior, Van den Berg had experienced a similar rise, but a less demanding environment provided him more of an opening.

At the beginning of 2018, the teenager was named PEC Zwolle’s Youth Player of the Month for December; in February, he signed a two-year professional contract with the Eredivisie side.

“A step-by-step plan has been drawn up together with Sepp,” Zwolle technical director Gerard Nijkamp explained.

“Part of this step-by-step plan is connecting the player to the club so that he can develop further here. The overarching goal is to train boys from our own football academy for the first team.”

A month later, a 16-year-old Van den Berg made his debut for the senior side, replacing Erik Bakker at half-time with Zwolle 1-0 down to FC Groningen in March, 2018.

Van den Berg looked to have grasped the pace of the game well, but was powerless to prevent Zwolle conceding a second goal through Ajdin Hrustic on the way to a 2-0 defeat, also picking up a yellow card for a foul in stoppage time.

Despite the loss, it was a milestone afternoon for the teenager, and the club’s “step-by-step plan” saw him start in five of the final seven games of the 2017/18 Eredivisie campaign.

This included a man-of-the-match performance in the 2-0 win over Sparta Rotterdam in only his third appearance, which also earned him a place in the Dutch top flight’s Team of the Week:

By September, Van den Berg had made history, as the youngest-ever player to play at least 10 games in the Eredivisie, breaking Clarence Seedorf’s record at 16 years and 256 days.

He remained a regular part of the Zwolle first team throughout 2018/19, making 15 more appearances in the league including 10 starts, though his opportunities dried up following the appointment of Jaap Stam in December.

Stam, one of the Premier League‘s greatest-ever centre-backs, preferred the pairing of Thomas Lam and Bram van Polen, but Van den Berg still kept a place on the substitutes’ bench.

At 17, the defender has already made 22 Eredivisie appearances, and it is therefore no wonder the likes of Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Ajax and PSV Eindhoven are interested.

Van den Berg began his youth career as a right winger, owing to his considerable pace, but later dropped into right-back and, eventually, across to centre-back.

His speed in the recovery is still a big part of his game, while his ability to read the play allows him to step out of defence and quell danger before it mounts.

Standing at 6’2″, he is also blessed with the frame of a leading centre-back, though given he won’t turn 18 until December, like Hoever he still has a lot of work to do in the gym.

Unsurprising due to his upbringing, Van den Berg is also comfortable in possession, and is able to push play forward with both long and short passes.

He registered Zwolle’s second-highest passing accuracy (270+ minutes) last season, at 88.4 percent.

According to football writer Jan Riha (@HonzaRihaftbl), however, he “has really awkward balance at times” and “looked to struggle fitness-wise later in games,” but this will likely come with age and experience.

Perhaps most impressive, though, is Van den Berg’s maturity; the Dutchman is able to speak English to a strong standard, but crystallised his approach perfectly in an interview in his native tongue in June of last year.

“I can be extremely critical of myself. When I was younger, it could really get in the way. If I had a bad moment in the game, I sometimes wanted to let my head hang,” he told Voetbal International.

“That is now much better. I do think that a sportsman should always want better. I think that’s the ultimate way to succeed.”

The teenager, who came up against Robin van Persie in only his second game as a senior player against Feyenoord, also showcased a much-needed confidence.

“I am fairly calm, not the type who is concerned with an opponent in the tunnel,” he explained.

“The only thing I can do is play my own game. When I enter a duel, it doesn’t matter if the opponent plays for Volendam Onder-19 or is called Robin van Persie.

“You just have to win all your duels. Names don’t count.”

For Liverpool fans, of course, names do count in the transfer market, and Van den Berg’s is the most high-profile of a quiet summer so far.

The club are expected to unveil the 17-year-old as their first ‘major’ signing of the summer later this week, beating Bayern, Ajax, PSV and Sampdoria to a deal worth around £2 million.

He will join the Reds’ academy ranks initially, which is apt following the departures of Corey Whelan, Conor Masterson, Juanma, Patrik Raitanen and possibly George Johnston.

This raises the possibility of Van den Berg and Hoever partnering each other for the under-23s, but it likely won’t be long until both are emerging from the fringes of the first team.

According to Goal‘s Neil Jones, Liverpool’s head of recruitment Dave Fallows and chief scout Barry Hunter are “confident” Van den Berg “is at a similar level to [Joe] Gomez four years ago.”

Gomez arrived for a fee of £3.5 million in 2015 having made 24 appearances for Charlton, and though injuries have blighted his four years at Anfield so far, he has shown world-class potential as a first-team centre-back.

It would be remiss to put similar expectations on Van den Berg, but he joins with similar experience to Gomez, who was 18 when he made the switch and, like the Dutchman, was an under-19 international able to play right-back and centre-back.

Van den Berg will be part of another shakeup of the club’s youth setup this summer, following Polish goalkeeper Jakub Ojrzynski and Northern Irish midfielder Conor Bradley to the club.

But his move is understandably receiving the most fanfare, as Liverpool may just have secured another bargain.

Last edited by francined69; 27-06-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

UEFA’s behind-the-scenes Champions League final video is a work of art

Old 27-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

To me, there were 3 matches that probably won us this season's CL.

Final game of the group stage against Napoli at Anfield.

2nd leg of the last 16 tie against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.

And naturally the...

Return leg of the Semifinal tie against Barcelona at Anfield.

No doubt the Final itself was vital but this was just a result oriented match.

Would also like to add that just from the above 4 matches, our GK Alisson deserves much more praise and credit than he got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
since i could not find a proper download for the full length match of Liverpool vs Barcelona, i went online to purchase the dvd for this match and the finals too, and the collectors book for the semis and final.

Old 29-06-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Firmino awful penalty in Brazil win vs Paraguay in Copa America 2019.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 29-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
To me, there were 3 matches that probably won us this season's CL.

Final game of the group stage against Napoli at Anfield.

2nd leg of the last 16 tie against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena.

And naturally the...

Return leg of the Semifinal tie against Barcelona at Anfield.

No doubt the Final itself was vital but this was just a result oriented match.

Would also like to add that just from the above 4 matches, our GK Alisson deserves much more praise and credit than he got.
The match that cost Pool the Epl title was probably the lost against Mcity... If it had been a draw match, the Epl title would likely have gone to Pool....
Old 30-06-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The match that cost Pool the Epl title was probably the lost against Mcity... If it had been a draw match, the Epl title would likely have gone to Pool....
Groan, ok bro, I hear you!

Three things I hope Klopp can think about and implement before 19/20 season starts:

1. An effective Plan B if the match is not going our way. Perhaps make impact substitutions earlier as well.

2. Encourage the players to shoot for goal from outside the box more often, especially our AMs and front 3.

3. No doubt we now have a strong defence, but I think we can still improve defending set pieces and corner kicks.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Groan, ok bro, I hear you!

Three things I hope Klopp can think about and implement before 19/20 season starts:

1. An effective Plan B if the match is not going our way. Perhaps make impact substitutions earlier as well.

2. Encourage the players to shoot for goal from outside the box more often, especially our AMs and front 3.

3. No doubt we now have a strong defence, but I think we can still improve defending set pieces and corner kicks.
Most important to play as a team. No individual but team spirit.

If the team play as if in April and May 2018 then Liverpool should be right on top of PL.

Old 30-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
For me i think it was the concerted bad run of draws which cost us dearly.

That period was quite hard to bear.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
For me i think it was the concerted bad run of draws which cost us dearly.

That period was quite hard to bear.
Agreed some of the matches were winnable all it took was just one match yet it wasn't to be...for me its the BPL that is the holy grail...all other cup are bonus..
Old 30-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Agreed some of the matches were winnable all it took was just one match yet it wasn't to be...for me its the BPL that is the holy grail...all other cup are bonus..
To be fair there were a few games last season which we played below par but were fortunate to taiko a win or grab a draw.

Eg the win against Everton n the draw against MC

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Most important to play as a team. No individual but team spirit.

If the team play as if in April and May 2018 then Liverpool should be right on top of PL.
Think this upcoming 19/20 season is going to be massive and pivotal.

Mainly because on all previous occasions we came close to winning our first EPL(Houllier, Rafa, Brendan) we unfortunately failed to at least make a reasonable challenge for the EPL in the following seasons.

We must break this terrible cycle this time.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think this upcoming 19/20 season is going to be massive and pivotal.

Mainly because on all previous occasions we came close to winning our first EPL(Houllier, Rafa, Brendan) we unfortunately failed to at least make a reasonable challenge for the EPL in the following seasons.

We must break this terrible cycle this time.
Noticed in the past when Liverpool almost clinch the title and ended up runners-up, the following season, Liverpool lost a star player. Then Liverpool cannot replace the player. Now this new season, hopefully all the stars remain and challenged for silverware.

Hopefully MC goes shopping and bought more expensive players to upset the existing stars. He let go the Captain Kompany who is cheap and now goes shopping for > 50m centre-back. Dun forget they are investigated for FFP.

Klopp very shrewd not to upset the balance of the team.

Last edited by ThisIsMelwood; 01-07-2019 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

also MC may be panic buying now in this transfer window because they may face FFP sanctions if found to breach FFP rules.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1