The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 15
taker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to beholdtaker97 is a splendid one to behold
Sad Truth

Used to run a successful business in oil & gas sector. Knew a fellow businessman man since 2010 who is elderly and we partnered together in many projects successfully. We used to call each other daily, meet weekly twice have dinner blah blah blah, go over to each other houses .I would say he was a very close n dear friend to me.

2017 my business closed down and he too stopped his business. We kept in touch but not as often.Just yesterday I met him for lunch after 1 year and we had completely NOTHING to talk about. The lunch was very formal with alot of awkward silences. Yea we spoke the usual stuff like family, wat am i doing now etc. As we sat and ate our food, i could recollect all the happy and stressful moments we had together.

I felt that we have lost touch and what we used to have or share wasn't there any more. Not that I and he was arrogant, or i owed him money or we had some bad blood.

Its just that the whole relationship was built on business and grew into friendship, but the very friendship became dusted once business is no longer there.

Anyone have a similar experience.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sad Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
Used to run a successful business in oil & gas sector. Knew a fellow businessman man since 2010 who is elderly and we partnered together in many projects successfully. We used to call each other daily, meet weekly twice have dinner blah blah blah, go over to each other houses .I would say he was a very close n dear friend to me.

2017 my business closed down and he too stopped his business. We kept in touch but not as often.Just yesterday I met him for lunch after 1 year and we had completely NOTHING to talk about. The lunch was very formal with alot of awkward silences. Yea we spoke the usual stuff like family, wat am i doing now etc. As we sat and ate our food, i could recollect all the happy and stressful moments we had together.

I felt that we have lost touch and what we used to have or share wasn't there any more. Not that I and he was arrogant, or i owed him money or we had some bad blood.

Its just that the whole relationship was built on business and grew into friendship, but the very friendship became dusted once business is no longer there.

There aren't no such things as friendship when it comes to work or bizness at least for me, can't say for others. Anyway, U 2 share common ground last time when u r cooperating in a bizness. Of coz you will feels like there are endless things to talk about and are willing to share stuffs.

Now that both of you are no longer in the same boat, this so called "close" friendship is non existant. It is normal, just get over it.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 07-08-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

how about talking which ktv is fun and value for $$$?
Old 07-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well, I have seen similar things before. When business is doing well and everyone is loaded, we will have a lot to talk with much satisfaction with personal achievements in earning high income... but when business failed and all sources of high income are gone, suddenly one becomes dejected and not so talkative.... everyone seems to be in gloom and it seems life lost some interest to some...
Old 07-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Its just the one time. I bet things will get back on track if you continue to spend time together. Don’t be quick to write it off. With my best friend even, some days things are just off. Don’t sweat it if you value his friendship.

It’s like erectile dysfunction, just because it happens once doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not working.
Old 10-08-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Once u get older n older u get lesser thing to talk unless u want to talk abt yr past history
Go down to Chinatown n observe those old man they ether sat down there whole day to watch
Even they have a game of chess in wordless
Old 10-08-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Senegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Its just the one time. I bet things will get back on track if you continue to spend time together. Don’t be quick to write it off. With my best friend even, some days things are just off. Don’t sweat it if you value his friendship.

It’s like erectile dysfunction, just because it happens once doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not working.
Wow what a comparison!
Old 15-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If you guys have nothing in common other than the business, what do you expect after the business folded?

Its the same for your old school mates, your army buddies, ex-colleagues etc. You had the same goals, worked as a team, and shared experiences. Its easy to see them as close friends at that point in time.

But unless you make an effort to be involved in each other's lives, the relationship is superficial, and will end after your agendas do not align anymore.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guess it's common. Had the same situation with my best friend since P1. Lost touch for 3-4 years when he was based overseas and when we catch up recently, aside from talking about his overseas experience, there was not much to talk about. Chemistry lost.

Recently i send a text wishing him Happy birthday and jio him for makan, he just replied thanks after a few hours and that's it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1