The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
MikePence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I am here to support Bro WB too.

Hope you enjoyed your busy 10 days.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CudinRot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro WB too.
Old 21-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePence View Post
I am here to support Bro WB too.
Hope you enjoyed your busy 10 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CudinRot View Post
Support bro WB too.
Bros,

Thanks for ur support.

Cheers!

.................................................. ...............

Dear kakis,

What a wonderful Sunday!

Thank u all for joining my outings.

I'll be going overseas very soon. My outings will resume when I'll return in a few weeks. Pls leave one pretty SYT for me, ok?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bros,

Thanks for ur support.

Cheers!

.................................................. ...............

Dear kakis,

What a wonderful Sunday!

Thank u all for joining my outings.

I'll be going overseas very soon. My outings will resume when I'll return in a few weeks. Pls leave one pretty SYT for me, ok?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB thanks for the excellent and informative thread, kudos to all Bros who shared and made this thread useful and meaningful!

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 22-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
th1sislame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Simple deduction tells me that almost ALL PRC gals who come to work in the nite scene in SG hv previously worked in brothels, saunas, KTVs, private clubs/hotels or as 141 gals in China/HK/Macau and elsewhere.

The difference when they come here? They are older n uglier now. Oh, there is another difference.

Bro WB
But some of these girls come at 22 and 23 yo on performance artist passes. They are not old... and if they went to good university no time to have a prior night life history. Am I wrong about these cases?
Old 25-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sidtip2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The second attribute "Dominant Power" is very complex. Actually I should call it dominant masculine power. It relates to a man's strong n positive mental frame n his social-economic status, confidence, courage, intelligence, persistence, dominance, wit, trustworthiness, reputation, height, looks, talents, physical fitness, achievements, financial power, kindness, compassion, etc. And of course emotional mastery.
I fully agreed with your definition of "Dominant Power". Always learned new things here.

Bro WB, have a good week ahead.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

BUiVieN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, thank you for a lovely thread.

I hope to use your skills for my adventure.

Hope you have a good day.
Old 25-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

"Originally Posted by warbird View Post

The second attribute "Dominant Power" is very complex. Actually I should call it dominant masculine power. It relates to a man's strong n positive mental frame n his social-economic status, confidence, courage, intelligence, persistence, dominance, wit, trustworthiness, reputation, height, looks, talents, physical fitness, achievements, financial power, kindness, compassion, etc. And of course emotional mastery."

I too agree on what WB have stated. Me being only 173 which i consider myself on the shorter side always have a preference of taller girls of 1.7 and above. I really had to depend on other factors to get these girls.

But tbh sometimes i still fail really badly on emotional mastery in most times. This is the factor i really gonna learn to manage even at this stage. Always feel emotional mastery is like a double edge sword. Girl sometimes can sense really well if you are sincere or not. If you don't put enough emotion they will know. Put too much you might get hurt. Lol a life of learning.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by th1sislame View Post
But some of these girls come at 22 and 23 yo on performance artist passes. They are not old... and if they went to good university no time to have a prior night life history. Am I wrong about these cases?
Bro,

Yeah, but many prettier gals are being kept while they are students. Or they may moonlight as FLs.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip2 View Post
I fully agreed with your definition of "Dominant Power". Always learned new things here.

Bro WB, have a good week ahead.
Bro, tks for ur support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUiVieN View Post
Bro TS, thank you for a lovely thread.

I hope to use your skills for my adventure.

Hope you have a good day.
Bro, tks for ur support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
"Originally Posted by warbird View Post

The second attribute "Dominant Power" is very complex. Actually I should call it dominant masculine power. It relates to a man's strong n positive mental frame n his social-economic status, confidence, courage, intelligence, persistence, dominance, wit, trustworthiness, reputation, height, looks, talents, physical fitness, achievements, financial power, kindness, compassion, etc. And of course emotional mastery."

I too agree on what WB have stated. Me being only 173 which i consider myself on the shorter side always have a preference of taller girls of 1.7 and above. I really had to depend on other factors to get these girls.

But tbh sometimes i still fail really badly on emotional mastery in most times. This is the factor i really gonna learn to manage even at this stage. Always feel emotional mastery is like a double edge sword. Girl sometimes can sense really well if you are sincere or not. If you don't put enough emotion they will know. Put too much you might get hurt. Lol a life of learning.
Bro,

If you can show your dream gal that you like her very much, but you don't need her, she will be strongly attracted to u.

Two days ago, before saying goodbye, I whispered in my old lao po's ear: 我很爱你 可是我不需要你. She will be 29 soon n may get married next yr. I bet she will be thinking of me for a very long time.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Snapchat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

If you can show your dream gal that you like her very much, but you don't need her, she will be strongly attracted to u.

Two days ago, before saying goodbye, I whispered in my old lao po's ear: 我很爱你 可是我不需要你. She will be 29 soon n may get married next yr. I bet she will be thinking of me for a very long time.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Another invaluable lesson.

Bro WB, have a great weekend.
Old 27-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SupperBatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great advice from bro WB
Old 27-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me View Post
Thanks Bro.. Its really interesting to know how much BY cost and it sure did surprised me because how much a person need to earn so to be able to BY.
Well it is not for usual working class to be able to do it so it is not my cup of tea as much as I hope to be able to BY someone. haha..

Apologies bro. Does BY means 包养? Or it has other meanings?
Old 28-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
th1sislame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very true. To be devil advocate, what if while at university they are living at home and their parents pay for the school. Why would they need to be kept or moonlight? It is just the popular thing to do for money focused women in China?

Quote:
Bro,

Yeah, but many prettier gals are being kept while they are students. Or they may moonlight as FLs.

Cheers!

Bro, tks for ur support.
Old 28-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
no good girl will come to work in ktv as 歌星,it is to sell sex selectively. moreover, the pass also cost money.
Old 29-08-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapchat View Post
Another invaluable lesson.

Bro WB, have a great weekend.
Bro,

Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperBatman View Post
Great advice from bro WB
Bro,

Tks for ur post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Apologies bro. Does BY means 包养? Or it has other meanings?
Bro,

BY is bao yang.

Quote:
Very true. To be devil advocate, what if while at university they are living at home and their parents pay for the school. Why would they need to be kept or moonlight? It is just the popular thing to do for money focused women in China?
Bro,

You're talking about gals who are from relatively well to do families. Very, very few of them would want to come to work in KTVs here, after graduation.

I hv met only one in the last 8 years.

In 2010, I did meet a pretty SHA gal Lisa, aged 22, at TAM. She just graduated from The Shanghai Academy of Art n had a minor role in a new TV series. She was from a well to do family, according to her n an independent source. She was a virgin! She told me she wanted to make her own money. I paid her 20K sgd for 2 1/2 weeks. She wasn't a very good fxxk though. She went back to SHA n never returned.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
no good girl will come to work in ktv as 歌星,it is to sell sex selectively. moreover, the pass also cost money.
Bro,

I couldn't agree w/ u more.

I know a student-virgin in SG, who just turned 18 about a wk ago. She is tall, slim n quite pretty. Never worked in the nite scene anywhere. She is asking for $25K to 破处 n $20K for BY. Way too expensive. I'm not interested in virgins. She is worth no more than $12K a month for BY.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 29-08-2016 at 03:06 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1