The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 14-07-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaber85 View Post
.... cheaper 10-15 years ago because we all poorer. Those good old days might never return. OKTs keep the prices high must mean that people keep paying them ........
I don't think people are any richer now. The overall economy is in fact worse off compared to a decade ago. Okt high price should not be fed as it will only go higher with poorer quality like those PRCs.
Old 14-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lightsaber85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I don't think people are any richer now. The overall economy is in fact worse off compared to a decade ago. Okt high price should not be fed as it will only go higher with poorer quality like those PRCs.
The MOM website says the Median Gross Monthly Income From Work (Including Employer CPF Contributions) of Full-Time Employed Residents was $2,927 in 2009 and $4,563 in 2019. So at least the number seems to be going up, whether the economy has been better or worse, I don't know.

But I do agree that if people keep going for unreasonably higher prices despite the worse service, it's all down hill from here.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Thanks bro Vpremium. I must say is my best for yr2020.
Looks: 8
Boobs 8.5
French 8.5
Bbbj 8.5
Fj 8.5 (passionate, good cg and is wet!!)
Rtf definitely
Old 14-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronzexron View Post
Boobs 8.5
French 8.5
Bbbj 8.5
Rtf definitely
lol you give FR for the okt is it
Old 14-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincent117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for hot chinese chicks ?
Old 15-07-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!hakim299 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Hi bros, for those who visited vpremium girls, there’s one girl with Long black hair and a tattoo on her right calf, anyone knows who is that?

Anw on the side note, tried queen and she’s a hot little number, with tight abs and the willingness to please. Highly recommended.
How to get sia
Old 15-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent117 View Post
Any recommendation for hot chinese chicks ?
Wrong Dome - go Dome 2 and good luck in finding a hot chinese chick - most of the pix advertised are heavily photoshopped.
Old 15-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 5
mildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of lightmildian is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Gina from modelforyou

Location was quite distance from central but discreet
OKT instruction was clear and smooth
Beautiful face similar with the picture
Body discount 30% from the pic, she's indeed a tall lady and big, but not in a chubby way, more like a big bone size.
B boobs and a little tummy
BBBJ was quite rough, i can feel her teeth
Many tattoos on her back, i though from the pic that she didn't have a tattoos since i prefer the one without it, but still okay to proceed
Overall was SOP services

On my way to bath, i got a quick glance on Smile, compare to Gina i think she was more tempting to try, next time maybe gonna try her

Also there's a good nasi lemak around the location
Old 15-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Returned your UP point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildian View Post

Body discount 30% from the pic, she's indeed a tall lady and big, but not in a chubby way, more like a big bone size.
Many tattoos on her back, i though from the pic that she didn't have a tattoos since i prefer the one without it, but still okay to proceed
Overall was SOP services

On my way to bath, i got a quick glance on Smile, compare to Gina i think she was more tempting to try, next time maybe gonna try her

Old 15-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronzexron View Post
Boobs 8.5
French 8.5
Bbbj 8.5
Rtf definitely
Sorry I write for Queen��
Old 16-07-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaber85 View Post
The MOM website says the Median Gross Monthly Income From Work (Including Employer CPF Contributions) of Full-Time Employed Residents was $2,927 in 2009 and $4,563 in 2019. ......:
I would take those numbers with "a huge pinch of salt" given there are about 390,000 foreigners here taking up the jobs of locals.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

69 points for you bro JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildian View Post

Overall was SOP services

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 17-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Anne? Can share fr?
Old 18-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 8
keyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyforest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nona SNS

Really worth my $$ and time spent.

SNS was efficient and helpful. Very good impression and experience with them.

Looks: 8/10 Korean looks with long hair with tanner skin colour tone than the picture, 90% resemblance.
Skin Texture: Quite smooth

Body: 8.5/10 Tall and slim and sexy with nice curve
Boobs: 8/10 nice good for grabbing and fondling

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Great suction and head co-ordination

Pussy: 10/10 botak, totally shaven
Fj: 8/10 Really hardworking and accommodation, tried out various positions.

Gfe: 9/10 Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Nice playful and chatty character.

Butt:9/10 Meaty great for grabbing and good in doggy position.

Rtf: Probably. Great one-of-a-kind Girl with such characteristics,
Room:9 /10 big nice and cosy
Overall: 8/10

Great and enjoyable bonking experience

She is definitely not a girl who rushes through time just to get the job done.

Great girl with well maintained body. Bro here should book her fast before she goes back.
Old 18-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Jumji387 is Cool - loads of Potential

Really worth my $$ and time spent.

SNS was efficient and helpful. Very good impression and experience with them.

Looks: 8/10 Korean looks with long hair with tanner skin colour tone than the picture, 90% resemblance.
Skin Texture: Quite smooth

Body: 8.5/10 Tall and slim and sexy with nice curve
Boobs: 8/10 nice good for grabbing and fondling

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Great suction and head co-ordination

Pussy: 10/10 botak, totally shaven
Fj: 8/10 Really hardworking and accommodation, tried out various positions.

Gfe: 9/10 Good Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Nice playful and chatty character.

Butt:9/10 Meaty great for grabbing and good in doggy position.

Rtf: Probably. Great one-of-a-kind Girl with such characteristics,
Room:9 /10 big nice and cosy
Overall: 8/10

Great and enjoyable bonking experience

She is definitely not a girl who rushes through time just to get the job done.

Great girl with well maintained body. Bro here should book her fast before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1