The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
IFWT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finding the devil within an angel

A colleague you work with quite closely, who seems like a good and faithful wife and mother (and still attractive). Able to have long chats, lunches, and sms with her talking and laughing about anything under the sun. In short totally comfortable with one another.

Seems like an angel but sometimes when topics touch sex, can see the devil showing a little. Sometimes get the hint and feeling she is a little attracted, like yourself towards her, but not entirely sure. Maybe she just wants to remain faithful. She also knows you are in a comitted relationship. Maybe she also dun wanna risk it?

With so much at risk, what would you do to either release the devil or turn the working relationship damn awkward?
Old 15-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Finding the devil within an angel

personally for me, i won't want to shit at where i work...furthermore, she knows about your partner? both of you may be keen now but you don't know what may happen 6 months down the road....

if she is just a waitress, a salesgirl i meet in malls for instance...i don't mind trying my luck but definitely not doing such a thing in my office...

my 2 cents worth....but i may be wrong hehe
Old 15-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
deskpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
personally for me, i won't want to shit at where i work...furthermore, she knows about your partner? both of you may be keen now but you don't know what may happen 6 months down the road....

if she is just a waitress, a salesgirl i meet in malls for instance...i don't mind trying my luck but definitely not doing such a thing in my office...

my 2 cents worth....but i may be wrong hehe
Same... not worth eating and shiting in the same office
And ended up risking my career prospect there!!!

sometimes, working with your gf/wife/or whoever u have something with, is hard.........

Hard to concentrate as well....hahahaa
Old 02-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice bros. I thought so too.. Trying hard to control n not make any obvious move.. Already very hard to concentrate man. Today see her fully downblouse several times. Can see full cup type. So far no nip slip only.. Bra fit too damn well. And on a separate occasion after that, got a bonus generous sight of upskirt as well when she bend down. Creamy white legs n white panties. She always wear loose n low tops too. Getting harder by the day if this kind of sightseeing keeps going on.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
fareast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfareast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFWT View Post
Thanks for the advice bros. I thought so too.. Trying hard to control n not make any obvious move.. Already very hard to concentrate man. Today see her fully downblouse several times. Can see full cup type. So far no nip slip only.. Bra fit too damn well. And on a separate occasion after that, got a bonus generous sight of upskirt as well when she bend down. Creamy white legs n white panties. She always wear loose n low tops too. Getting harder by the day if this kind of sightseeing keeps going on.
Bro TS ... As what the other bros have mentioned it is really not advisable to eat and shit at the place you earn your living .. But on the other hand did you stop and think why she is always dressed so sexily in the office or did you really think that she did not notice that you had a view of her melons

During my coporate life I did have a fling with a female colleague ... Same situation as yours.... Married , had a baby, very homly ,... And very comfortable with each other..... What made us move to the next step? Mainly cos I took the initiative to ask her for a drink after work and let the alcohol work it's wonders.... Alcohol will put her at ease and let her true feeling for you to appear .... But if you really want to do this be prepared to explain to her that there should be no emotions involved and you don't want to the reason for any problems that might arise within her family cos of the both of you...... Be a man , be straight with her and you shall be rewarded..... And if it back fired .... I was never in this forum 

Just joking dude.... Just my 3cents worth
Hope it works out for you
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Haha bro fareast thanks for your opinion and insight. Will just take things in my stride and see if any such chance arises. Won't push anything too hard. She's fun to be with anyway and who can complain about the frequent sightseeing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1