The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihao91 View Post
Yeah, is the same maid, she thinks that because i had sex with her, she has power over me. I'm trying to ask her for one more hard screwing before dumping her, then she know who's the boss. Problem is she wants me to kneel before her first...i will try to negotiate with her
Just bs her say you'll kneel n treat her like queen too in hotel room. After that, fcuk her good good till she sore n dump the nut
Old 06-07-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Yeah, is the same maid, she thinks that because i had sex with her, she has power over me. I'm trying to ask her for one more hard screwing before dumping her, then she know who's the boss. Problem is she wants me to kneel before her first...i will try to negotiate with her
If I were you, I would give a her a good bonking till she forgets her name (literally) then dump her. Wipe her off like a bad debt
Old 06-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Tried downloading apps and chatting them up but mostly no reply. Shall take on a more "hands on" approach this sunday and try my luck in lucky plaza.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tell her you kneel between her legs in hotel room hehe, fuck her hard and take some pic, and share her pic and contact here with bros
Old 07-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished my boobs squeezing with this wechat maid. This afternoon just say hi n chat only, Instant chat n instantly get to squeeze the breast I see in the photo she sent to me. So daring no face censor when sent to me. So go down her workplace, waited almost 30min for her to have excuse go out buy things. For a $20 top up, bring her to carpark staircase, squeeze her boobs, finger her pussy for a good 10minutes, but dare not wet kiss. I love wechat people nearby
Old 07-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
OnTheRoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
If I were you, I would give a her a good bonking till she forgets her name (literally) then dump her. Wipe her off like a bad debt
Sounds like an idea
Old 07-07-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 9
PussycatDolly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPussycatDolly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPussycatDolly is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPussycatDolly is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRoof View Post
Sounds like an idea
Same thoughts here
Old 07-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Just finished my boobs squeezing with this wechat maid. This afternoon just say hi n chat only, Instant chat n instantly get to squeeze the breast I see in the photo she sent to me. So daring no face censor when sent to me. So go down her workplace, waited almost 30min for her to have excuse go out buy things. For a $20 top up, bring her to carpark staircase, squeeze her boobs, finger her pussy for a good 10minutes, but dare not wet kiss. I love wechat people nearby
Not bad TOP up can squeeze boobs n finger nice bro
Old 07-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Not bad TOP up can squeeze boobs n finger nice bro
Only top up after meetup. Or else the top up will be wasted.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Correct bro tat way pass TOP up to them n tat way at least u can raba raba
Old 07-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Empirical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very good method
Old 07-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
FluMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirical View Post
Very good method
Very good point there
Old 07-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
how about she kneel and 10 of us do a japanese bukkake on her cb face
bro good suggestion, ups +9
Old 08-07-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
you hong gan liao. maybe she will go report police say you molest/rape her
Old 08-07-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
you hong gan liao. maybe she will go report police say you molest/rape her
Maid report no use one. They will be questioned over and over again n again. Making a false report will get them into trouble and go jail. I remember a maid was jailed for falsely reporting rape. But if it's a woman other than maid, then it's different stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1