The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tigermen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=denniscool;20343832]Hahaha... small world it is. It’s the one in BT area.

Prostate Massage - I got few queries on my earlier posting if the prostate massage joint offers the real deal. Yes they do. Some joints only massage from outside but in this joint they finger-in via ass and massage the prostate. 30 mins into a decent massage, the ML asked what extra service and how much. I was in mood for prostate. Damage $50.

Hi bro can shares contact,. Thx.
Old 27-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 10
Miwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMiwen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

I’m super into sensual teasing massage, even up to 3-hr sessions....it’s much more shiok than those 5-min tease then finish you off kind....after CB (really CCB) only left a couple good ones...so willing to exchange to hopefully get a few more similar lobangs....pls don’t offer prostate gimmicks or home based, not interested in those
Old 27-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i dunno u all got kenna same situation before a not... many years i go this L spa that got 3 outlet... unisex spa really got char bor go and massage one... got 1 outlet the recep sibei chio.. i go quite regular so she will chit chat with me...

but that spa got special one la... look clean only.. everytime i finish liao go and drink ginger tea and wear shoe, the recep will ask me how the massage... how the ml skill gd anot.. wah i always have to think very hard dunno how to answer ah... so i just yi yi ah ah... until 1 day i tell her ya ML strokes very gd ah...
Old 28-11-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i dunno u all got kenna same situation before a not... many years i go this L spa that got 3 outlet... unisex spa really got char bor go and massage one... got 1 outlet the recep sibei chio.. i go quite regular so she will chit chat with me...

but that spa got special one la... look clean only.. everytime i finish liao go and drink ginger tea and wear shoe, the recep will ask me how the massage... how the ml skill gd anot.. wah i always have to think very hard dunno how to answer ah... so i just yi yi ah ah... until 1 day i tell her ya ML strokes very gd ah...
Lololol!!! Then what she reply or react .stroke where de?
Iszit some corner place?
Old 28-11-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Lololol!!! Then what she reply or react .stroke where de?
Iszit some corner place?
She only say ok gd that u enjoy next time can call first to book.. dunno she really so innocent or just act blur... but u know la check clear liao the brain cannot think anymore so no more story after that....

not some corner place... 1 outlet in cbd some small ulu street always got ol go and massage... another one at md sultan... no need to ask me location... all become carrot shop liao.. last time here quite famous but I few years never go already...
Old 28-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
phophuckwai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
She only say ok gd that u enjoy next time can call first to book.. dunno she really so innocent or just act blur... but u know la check clear liao the brain cannot think anymore so no more story after that....

not some corner place... 1 outlet in cbd some small ulu street always got ol go and massage... another one at md sultan... no need to ask me location... all become carrot shop liao.. last time here quite famous but I few years never go already...
Same bro... last time had some great experiences but lately the price quoted at GQ time is a f joke already..
Old 28-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ya i kana before just recently. mine was drink jasmine tea, maybe they change drink tactics. Should offer beer so all the actual feedback will pour out.
Old 28-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwen View Post
I’m super into sensual teasing massage, even up to 3-hr sessions....it’s much more shiok than those 5-min tease then finish you off kind....after CB (really CCB) only left a couple good ones...so willing to exchange to hopefully get a few more similar lobangs....pls don’t offer prostate gimmicks or home based, not interested in those
same here, bro! we share same sentiment. I also prefer excellent massage n teasing. i think make more sense for going massage palour. Quite number of joints, just give piano massage n few min of teasing to lure your 50 dollar away from wallet....do pm me for excellent,cheer.
Old 28-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
Recently relocated and found this clean spa nearby. Tried their 60min and 90min massage for $58 and $88. So far I’ve tried 3 masseuse.

China ML (60 min and 90 min) - My first visit was 60mins and it was all spent on massage. With some advise from other brothers (thanks bros) who recommended the same ML, I took 90 mins session and asked her to focus on sensual massage for 60 mins. Long story short, all the teasing led to one of the best cumshots in my life. Imagine 5 long powerful sprays with painful balls for the rest of the day.
Hi Bro, can share the China ML?
Old 28-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnex View Post
I know one in tampines but u need to be discrete to ask her.
Thx for sharing. Nice techniques although not 100% same as video. Pleasant looks MILF ML. Curtain type so have to keep volume down.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried one ML who has good shape and friendly. I have rtm over 10 times. My regular. She does good massage and teasing. She used to stop at teasing but not has HJ too.

PM me if you want contacts.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
I had a seasoned ML I regularly went to who gave such teasing before this covid started. I was disconnected from massage scene for several months during and after CB. When I came back to explore, my seasoned ML was not there anymore and those i have tried so far can't reach this teasing standard on first encounter.
I want my money to be well spent on good teasing, but so far there's only disappoinment.
Same here. One of my regular ML would tease me to death but would not give me a hj. But that was ok as I found it all enjoyable. But too bad, she rtc and is no more. So sad...
Old 30-11-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tandickson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, care to share
Old 30-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniscool View Post
Recently relocated and found this clean spa nearby. Tried their 60min and 90min massage for $58 and $88. So far I’ve tried 3 masseuse.

Vietnamese ML (90min) - Warmed up with excellent hard massage for 15 mins. I was lost between Vietnam and Thailand with her massage skills. Then the oil session started and reached sensual zone, she brushed softly and the more I let her, the more it explored. She massaged the sensual zones for 30+ mins. Then it continued in flipped position. Overall, she was one of the strongest masseuse I’ve encountered.
Singapore ML (60 min) - Super hardworking ML with moderate massage hardness. She is very thoughtful and through with her massage techniques. 60 min wasn’t enough for sensual stuff.
China ML (60 min and 90 min) - My first visit was 60mins and it was all spent on massage. With some advise from other brothers (thanks bros) who recommended the same ML, I took 90 mins session and asked her to focus on sensual massage for 60 mins. Long story short, all the teasing led to one of the best cumshots in my life. Imagine 5 long powerful sprays with painful balls for the rest of the day.
Thank for the infor , up you for good sharing! really enjoy myself the last session, cheer.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnex View Post
I know one in tampines but u need to be discrete to ask her.
Please share contact and your experience!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread