The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In search of massage parlors where masseur wear spandex leggings/tights

Thanks, Bro.
So most MLs will shake their head lor ...
是不是不喜欢我 ?是不是我不够漂亮 ?是不是我的手法不好 ?
The MLs always ask me these type of questions.
My answer is always no.

Have to thank my JG MLs who helped me to maintain my form.
It is especially useful when MLs perform HDLY or Nuru.
A strong and hardened rod will always entice them to think about offering more.

Just to answer the above question : MLs wearing Spandex will most likely wear an undie or G-string. Whether you get to stick your hand in to touch and see if they are shaved, is a totally different thing.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
40 min for HJ! Power, Bro.
your ML need wrist guard to prevent carpal tunnel sytndrome
Old 01-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Thanks, Bro.
So most MLs will shake their head lor ...
是不是不喜欢我 ?是不是我不够漂亮 ?是不是我的手法不好 ?
The MLs always ask me these type of questions.
My answer is always no.
Nice of them to ask. And gentleman of you to reply

I had few that get black face after 15 minuts or so. And then takes even longer to finish
But most try harder to finish me if HJ goes longer. And more overtime it goes, I find that roaming map get more coverage and get more accessible
One ML before CB started, after first saying no to even touching over pants, after 20 minuts of HJ, she didnt say no when I get grabby, and also never say no when i pull down her pants and panty
Old 13-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 4
Jayjay01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any other MLs dressed like that? Hoping to find others!
Old 22-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

fucking shiok to rub ML pussy lips thru those skirt-leggings, you can literally feel the abalone lips thru the leggings.

but after awhile my regular stopped, say too many people keep rubba rubba her lol.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
rubberking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mwar,
Brudder
U share with me two spa location contact and I share with you two different spa location. In the same spa, all the girls wear tights. If in same spa, got 10 girls, it does not means got 10 contacts but it's jus as good as one. The spa that I share, all wear tights too.

If we want to exchange further, If possible, pls share new location. Thanks

Sogal,

The wechat you share is not valid.

Sorry brudder I did not reply as I don't check forum often

My apology for late reply for both brudders
Old 29-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is this MP which I visit nearby my work place in town sometimes has ML with tights/yoga pants and offers GQ after a decent massage. During the final moment can roam around the pants and feel the smooth ass Don't mind to exchange with bros who encounter similar places.
Old 29-11-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
fucking shiok to rub ML pussy lips thru those skirt-leggings, you can literally feel the abalone lips thru the leggings.

but after awhile my regular stopped, say too many people keep rubba rubba her lol.
Yeah usually they are free to wear whatever kind of dark / black pants for work. So some days you get the spandex leggings (but most shiok is those thin, felt material leggings ), some days black track pants, some days black jeans.

I visit one ML that used to wear adidas tracksuit pants but lately changed to jeans liao. Cos maybe many people like me attempt to pull down her track pants, which can be easily done ... Wearing tight jeans, they are at least assured of some safety
Old 10-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mwar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberking View Post
Mwar,
Brudder
U share with me two spa location contact and I share with you two different spa location. In the same spa, all the girls wear tights. If in same spa, got 10 girls, it does not means got 10 contacts but it's jus as good as one. The spa that I share, all wear tights too.

If we want to exchange further, If possible, pls share new location. Thanks

Sogal,

The wechat you share is not valid.

Sorry brudder I did not reply as I don't check forum often

My apology for late reply for both brudders
Nope , the one you share , not everyone wear tights. I have visited most of them even before you share. Obviously , either you are just passing contacts around that you dont even visit and claiming otherwise
Old 11-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pantyhose is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Bro,

If you cum after one minute of stroking, that is way too fast.
You will need good JG to maintain your tool and enhance his performance. Otherwise, during real action, you will surrender quickly ...
And if you have the habit of doing frequent HJ by yourself, it does more harm than good.

For me, I always aim for min 20-30 mins of solid non-stop pumping during action, cos my goal is to let the lady get the big O multiple times.
For HJ, I usually take maybe 40 mins or more to release.
Would like to thank my JG MLs for helping me to maintain my tool in tip-top condition, though I am an old uncle ...
Hi bro..can share location
Old 14-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Recently saw one PRC MILF tall, seductive looking, wearing tights the whole body, showing boobs... dripping saliva sia
Old 11-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Recently saw one PRC MILF tall, seductive looking, wearing tights the whole body, showing boobs... dripping saliva sia
Tights. Spandex and leotards ftw!

Cheers
Old 11-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Yeah usually they are free to wear whatever kind of dark / black pants for work. So some days you get the spandex leggings (but most shiok is those thin, felt material leggings ), some days black track pants, some days black jeans.

I visit one ML that used to wear adidas tracksuit pants but lately changed to jeans liao. Cos maybe many people like me attempt to pull down her track pants, which can be easily done ... Wearing tight jeans, they are at least assured of some safety
In the past one masseuse @ Imperial wore a very thin material tight fitting pants. When I felt her butt, I dun feel any panty and I queried her about it. She claimed that she has no money to purchase panty. 😳😁🤣I then caressed her extreme down south, I realised that she actually wore a G string. 😍

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
DynamiteZerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also interested but sadly have no contacts to share.

Any bros kind enough to share your contacts with me?
Old 13-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Perry678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one lobang - slim and pleasant looking MILF - always wear black half cup bra (though not big melons; but B+, firm and natural with small pinkish nipples) and matching black g strings. Massage is very good; works in MP @ standard charges.
Old 13-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
strikeback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In the past one masseuse @ Imperial wore a very thin material tight fitting pants. When I felt her butt, I dun feel any panty and I queried her about it. She claimed that she has no money to purchase panty. 😳😁🤣I then caressed her extreme down south, I realised that she actually wore a G string. 😍
Hahaha I thought g-string cost more than panty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1