The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 29-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky269 View Post
Was also caught by surprise. The recept don't even bother to explain and just point to the price as if it was the same all along.
Will change to other hunting ground as this place is getting too expensive. Can get $50 entrance fee elsewhere.
What ? UV up price again?
Even at 58 is high. Can forget about this place.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Found the supposed B* spa. It’s not the one the mythos bro shared. Not U* S**. U* constantly booked anyway.

B has decent massage and fj. Can choose girl.
Pls share bro
Old 29-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried U* Lisa? Some of their pics are heavily edited so i'm even scared to try. Then again not sure how good is she.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
What ? UV up price again?
Even at 58 is high. Can forget about this place.
Same management as U****e Spa ?Same receptionist .
Old 29-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Same management as U****e Spa ?Same receptionist .
龙之都?Rangoo Road?
Old 29-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Recently popped by U again.
Crazy. They don’t even take $58 entrance anymore.

Their entrence is now $68. Grudgingly paid for it.
Not anymore. Won’t do so again.
wow when did they changed de? time to move on if really become 68
Old 30-11-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Abaloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Cannot find B* so went to U* S** instead. Booked S**** cos the photo looks not bad but real version very different. But since already there so just go with it. Not what i expected cos the moment she come into the room, her attitude very good. From start can talk all the way until the end which I’ve never encounter before. And its not the annoying kind. Quite enjoyable throughout. I think from the start she already know why I’m there so she’s never shy about it. When massaging my back, her hands will slide down to my buttcrack and brush my balls. Occasionally she will slide one hand underneath and just hold my *ahem and gently brush the tip with her fingers while the other hand continue to massage my back. When she switch to massaging my legs, she adjust my *ahem pointing down and keep brushing the tip while massaging my legs. When she ask me to turn over, she never even pop the GQ. Straight to the point. After i finish, she clean me up and give me a head massage.

Massage: 9/10 (She is strong.)
Looks: 6/10 (Probably early 40s)
HJ: 8/10 (Quite skilful)
Damage: 58+50
RTM: Definitely will be back to try the other MLs.
Bro, do you mind pm the location?
Old 30-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, can share the B* location or contact? Thanks!
Old 30-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Anyone tried U* Lisa? Some of their pics are heavily edited so i'm even scared to try. Then again not sure how good is she.
Looks different but still nice. But service wont rtf
Old 30-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

wonder why there is so much hype about UV spa. Nothing spectacular and absolutely no value.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
wonder why there is so much hype about UV spa. Nothing spectacular and absolutely no value.
lol u literally spelled it out.
anyway massage wise is nothing to shout about, I ownself massage better.
teasing wise and playability is good though, tried "Y" long ago
Old 30-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
wow when did they changed de? time to move on if really become 68
Quote:
Frankly. If you are in the area and in the “mood” - at $58 + 50 it was still some what acceptable given that their attention to your little one was constant through the massage, and they could actually give a decent massage + good facilities etc. don’t really think I hyped up the place, it was just a decent option for me previously.

But at $68 entrance. No way am I going back.

Was warning everyone about it here (and got zapped for caving in) - but I guess it’s easier to make a decision when you are in the comfort of your home and judge me for being stupid when I already made a trip down and was at the counter (and also being able to get the ML I wanted)

So here’s just a warning to all the other bro’s out there that their min price is now $68. Visit or not, your own decision.
Old 30-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
lol bro, dont say out leh. dangerous sial. altho now ex alr but still not good to reveal
Old 30-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Frankly. If you are in the area and in the “mood” - at $58 + 50 it was still some what acceptable given that their attention to your little one was constant through the massage, and they could actually give a decent massage + good facilities etc. don’t really think I hyped up the place, it was just a decent option for me previously.

But at $68 entrance. No way am I going back.

Was warning everyone about it here (and got zapped for caving in) - but I guess it’s easier to make a decision when you are in the comfort of your home and judge me for being stupid when I already made a trip down and was at the counter (and also being able to get the ML I wanted)

So here’s just a warning to all the other bro’s out there that their min price is now $68. Visit or not, your own decision.
Thank for the advise bro upped u +17 for the information..

And dun worry lah.. u just want help bros here.

Anyway there is alot of 50 dollars shop.. but nowaday mostly will up to 58 and 68 le.. I hear from some ml alot my area told me.. now time to earn lah.. seem all cannot go geylang.. 😂
Old 30-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

been to **vy spa twice now, kena carrot at entrance and no gq both times. any bro got diff experience? massage still not too bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1