The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2860 / Power: 6
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Tried messaging E from AMK unsuccesfully past few weeks so tried out another waxer in town. Just saw the message about the new gal in AMK A**y. Anyone know what happened to E? She return to her home country or transfer elsewhere? Does the new girl speak English?
Hi Bro, E already went back to her country.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumSamster View Post
These shops need to be close down. I will help to inform Police so they can send their officers or undercover to Bukit Merah Central and Ang Mo Kio.
School holiday lai liao....
Old 28-11-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hi Bro, E already went back to her country.
Crap she was a lovely therapist who waxed with no fuss and great care as well as soothed the pain enthusiastically. will be missed.
Old 28-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Crap she was a lovely therapist who waxed with no fuss and great care as well as soothed the pain enthusiastically. will be missed.
Ya, another budget friendly therapist gone.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
awakencrimson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawakencrimson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A*** also same as R, 68 + minimum top up 50 no nego. Try to nego on wechat before going she tell me dont joke with her haha. Will try in 2 more days when vitamin m refresh
Old 29-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Please don't support 68 +50 . Unless got better than usual extras. Otherwise go bmc better deals but ml CMI except one.....but massage CMI lol
Old 29-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Please don't support 68 +50 . Unless got better than usual extras.
I also say... they are not like that last time... they dun even have massage last time... more and more bros ask then the massage start.. now all the pattern come out... i think soon will have the $88 option liao...

The chop carrot virus more gao lat than covid.. 1 confirm carrot case then spread to the others... they forget that they become popular because we all support at the start... now become popular liao then pattern liao liao...
Old 29-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Simple. Pls all stop going for this month??
Can u bros do it?

Need to let them know who is the real boss.
Old 29-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Can u bros do it?

Very hard la, Root cause is 50% Greedy ML/Boss another 50% because of cannot think Mr Robert. Every time see so many Mr. Robert waiting at the sofa area and paying waxing+ipl+hj. Btw R still can neg.
Worst still! MR. Roberto go tell the boss about this forum!

Later i confirm got 1 balless 0 point come zap me with balless comment.
Nowaday Got good lobang also dont want to share, shared liao most likely from good become Carrot Shop.

Btw just come back from S's shop. Still the same price same sensual service for so many years.
Even S do agree with me that there are tooooo many Roberto spoilling market.
Old 29-11-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Can u bros do it?

Yes much more effective than come here kpkb about the pricing.
Old 29-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Spread out la. Got other lobang go. Don't keep going the same 2 joints.

It is the viral nature of a sharing forum. Same like everywhere. Will have good and bad readers and contributors. Can encourage people don't CB don't Roberto but unfortunately... will have one no matter what.

Chemistry levels will differ between clients and masseurs in all shops. A1 Chemistry ones some of them tips also don't want to take.

Yes, heard from masseur they are aware of a forum and got someone show forum comments to her. Sigh. For what sia.

Lastly, don't sabo, Live and let live and just choose the joint that you are comfortable to go to lor. Sabo the one you don't like, the rest flock to the one you like, then the one you like kenna sabo... in the end no playground liao.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Aiyah i got say before already... if i earn $2000 a mth of coz i cannot anyhow song song give $100 tip.. but if i earn $10000.. $100 tip is sup sup water la...

Cannot ask robert to not be robert also because robert also dunno he is robert. his money he happy can liao...

The big problem is the chopper ML that think everyone is robert because she meet a few before....
Old 30-11-2020, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Aiyah i got say before already... if i earn $2000 a mth of coz i cannot anyhow song song give $100 tip.. but if i earn $10000.. $100 tip is sup sup water la...

Cannot ask robert to not be robert also because robert also dunno he is robert. his money he happy can liao...

The big problem is the chopper ML that think everyone is robert because she meet a few before....
$10000 a month alot meh? On average i cheong 2 times per day. I dont give tips $100, but my cheong expenses avg 6K per month. If i give tip $100 to all my visit, 10K per month also not enough.
Old 30-11-2020, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
$10000 a month alot meh? On average i cheong 2 times per day. I dont give tips $100, but my cheong expenses avg 6K per month. If i give tip $100 to all my visit, 10K per month also not enough.

2 times per day?? Broooo. Flexing hard eh
Old 30-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 12
Rico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRico deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried R for waxing

Those who love pain can try her .

I am moving out of that place for sure
Getting famous for the wrong services lol .
Anyway not a place for waxing - rather go BB and have a smooth one

For massages - there are better places for sure without that steep $68 entrance fees . These are suppose to be beauticians and not professional therapist .
So go invest one those who have expertise on what you need .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread