The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
Peter8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Went there to recce after lunch nearby, at the #04-XX joint, saw a pretty & sexy looking PRC doing makeup there. She offered me $15-00 for 30 min. Quite tempted to try her after seeing her big boobs almost pop out of her black dress.As my stomach was quite full, told her that will try her some other times.Has any Bro tried this Xia Fang? Please advise.
Old 25-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
MrBond has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter8
Went there to recce after lunch nearby, at the #04-XX joint, saw a pretty & sexy looking PRC doing makeup there. She offered me $15-00 for 30 min. Quite tempted to try her after seeing her big boobs almost pop out of her black dress.As my stomach was quite full, told her that will try her some other times.Has any Bro tried this Xia Fang? Please advise.
any bro hv try.. pls advice e unit too #04-XX
thk in advance
Old 25-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Here is my recorded lists of Tuina / Foot Reflexology / HC in Fortune Centre:

Suo Yi Foot Reflexology Centre at #02-31
Lee & Lim Massage Centre at #02-16
Health Fit Spa Therapy Foot & Massage Centre at #02-07

Yeh Chergn Japan Reflexology Therapy at #03-08
Perfect Massage at #03-10
L&B Beauty House / Purple Curl Unisex Saloon at #03-17
AJ Health Beauty Centre at #03-25
Xiu Meng Chinese Physician Therapy at #03-26
Cost Point Hair & Beauty Saloon at #03-27

C&C Beauty Centre at #04-29
Bugis Health Centre at #04-34

This list will be useful if more information on the services of these outlet are make known. Perhaps, regulars visiting these outlets would like to addon some comments and services render by these shops.
Bro,great work,well done!!!Up ur point for ur effort!!
Old 12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Went to 3rd floor to reccee and was jio by a sexy slim lady in her 20s. Wow, wearing tight sleeveless white tank top with mini shorts. "An mo ma, shuai ge, 30 fen zhong $20" See her quite pretty leh so immediately agreed and went in, only 2 small room with 2 gers, the other ger in her 30s, looks wise average. Was guided into the room and quickly changed into mi "clean fatigue" suit, a knock on the door n she politely came in with a cup of water. As i was lying down, look up n told her i will drink later, so she put it at the side first, walaneh, the view of the mini short showing her silky long legs.....
Massage was average but she veri friendly as we chatted n joked, topics also quite steaming leh...said she orgasm most of the time when making love wif bf, whether i got pcc quite regualrly a not, how her life in china etc. Anyway, asked me to flip over and says wanna HJ. See her pretty face+sexy body so dont wan to bargain down the price of 50 (sorry bros :P ) Apply oil n start to stroke mi didi, and ask whether "su fu mah". hehe, of coz lah. Sense that i wanna raba raba liao, so she shyly said "yao mo mo mah", so she started to take off her tank top, bent over n wan me to remove her bra. Asked her whether the bra branded n she replied yes, quite ex too.... Walaneh, small pinkish protruding nipples though boobs not tat big, cup size like av actress Rei Itoh (if u know who). Do wat we bros suppose to do with the occasional sliding of mi hands under her mini shorts to feel her pussy n creamy buttocks. Ask me "zhe yang mo dan dan su fu mah" as she will sometimes cease stroking and harrass mi balls. She started to increase her stroking action and build up mi urge until i can no longer can tahan and shoot out, nearly kanna mi chin. She jokes tat lucky never kanna face. Anyway, help me to wash mi didi at the basin, while i continue to stare at her bare tits. Hehee....Change up n paid her 70 n left the place.

Overall FR
Name: Ye Zi
Looks: 7.5/10 (for TN std)
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (slim n sexy, the type i like), smooth skin also
Massage: 5.5/10
HJ: 7/10,
FJ: Never try, she offer but at a std price of 100
RTF: maybe coz I returning to the HC scene liao

Happy cheonging bros!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaza24

Went to 3rd floor ....

Overall FR
Name: Ye Zi
Looks: 7.5/10 (for TN std)
Boobs: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (slim n sexy, the type i like), smooth skin also
Massage: 5.5/10
HJ: 7/10,
FJ: Never try, she offer but at a std price of 100
RTF: maybe coz I returning to the HC scene liao

Happy cheonging bros!!!

Bruther, which unit numbers? Near where this TN? Thanks you!
Old 12-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays
Bruther, which unit numbers? Near where this TN? Thanks you!
Never notice the unit number, but after u come up from the escalator, walk directly to the back where u see two rows of shops at the sides, walk pass this lane n the veri first shop on ur diagonal right, u will find it. U will see her standing at the doorstep jioing ppl if she is not working inside.
Good luck!
Old 03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
gtd0204

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Fortune Center

Happy new year to all the Bro here,

It has been a long time since i last post at the heaven thread. here go my fr. Today got nothing to do, so walk all the way from Jalan Sultan to Golden mile hotel then to fortune center to look for something happening. My didi have not been to servicing since heaven become cannot make it. After a long search, finally ended up at fortune center. Saw this quite chio girl standing near 3rd floor escatler, approach and know that she is actually a local. WOW! Without even asking the price we went straight in. Anyway to cut the story short. She is gem that have not be develop. She told me that has been this line for quite sometime but her skill seem to be very green. I think really near all the bro here to teach her, below is my rating:

Name : Di Fen (should be)
face : 7/10 (maybe because local)
body : 32B - 25 - 34 (something like that)
gf feel : not bad, 6/10
hj : 6/10 (as i have mention)
bj : never try
fj : never try cos that "red thing" come
overall : 7/10 (cos she is a local)
rtf : yes
Damage : 20 for 1/2 hr, 50 for hj. Health center pricing but i think is still worth compare to PDMM or china chicks.
Address : 03-08 (Should be...... just opps the escatler toward 4th floor)

p/s : have always like to be servce by local, and is very hard to find nowadays when so many china chicks is around, and is even harder to find such a young one. I was a regular at Heaven located at north bridge road cos they have a number local there. But they are all early or mid 30s. hope the all the brothers here will support our local. if not this place will soon be taken over by china. Thanks
Old 03-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtd0204
Today got nothing to do, so walk all the way from Jalan Sultan to Golden mile hotel then to fortune center
Wah !!! Walk from JS to GM to FC !!!! power lei... sillypore weather so hot still can walk so far !!!! and can dig up a thread which is 6 months dead !!!!

anyway u post the address le...... guess there is going to be another raid ~
Old 03-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtd0204
Saw this quite chio girl ....She told me that has been this line for quite sometime but her skill seem to be very green.
Heheheh... u managed to get her ah !! She seldom stand outside one... and yes... she's been doing this longer than some of us been cheonging !!!

Anyway She's known to bros here by another name....

But pls dun anyhow post address next time... u jus give unwanted attention... use PM
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Wah !!! Walk from JS to GM to FC !!!! power lei... sillypore weather so hot still can walk so far !!!!
Is it !!??! I always do the same route too lei... From Casa to BHC.... heheh... and sight-seeing all the places in-btw
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Anyway She's known to bros here by another name....
who who ?? Ice ??? Stella ??? Michelle ??? Cheyrl ??? kekekekeke
Old 04-02-2006, 03:02 PM
gtd0204

Sorrie sorrie, will take note the next time. too long never post any news..... pai sai
Old 04-02-2006, 03:03 PM
gtd0204

Sorrie sorrie, will take note the next time. too long never post any news..... pai sai
Old 05-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bond0o7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros try the TN shops opp bugis HC? Arnd 3 shops at lvl 4 owned by china girls i guess..they look quite sexy.. pm please.. thanks
Old 07-02-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 19
ranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterranger_edd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have seen the girls before. One of them in particular is a gem - about 1.6m, slim and rather pretty. She asked me if I wanted a massage. She appeared tired and disinterested which was why I chose not to take up the offer.

ranger_edd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1