The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Boyzillian converts to massage, no need license to massage.

No boyzillian customer never mind, still got customer for massage, 2-in-1, one stone two birds ..
Old 30-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

So how bros?

Still continue to be Roberto ah. ...haha. ..

Got alot more places to spend ur $$$....

Then again, the choice is yours.. ..

Happy can liao right.. ...
Old 30-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Tried R for waxing

Those who love pain can try her .

I am moving out of that place for sure
Getting famous for the wrong services lol .
Anyway not a place for waxing - rather go BB and have a smooth one

For massages - there are better places for sure without that steep $68 entrance fees . These are suppose to be beauticians and not professional therapist .
So go invest one those who have expertise on what you need .
I visited her in her first week of work, did waxing also and a day after got huge red bumps on my balls that itched like fuck. Visited my dermatologist and she said it was a minor burn and folliculitis.

On the plus side, my dermatologist quite chio and it was nice to have her handle my balls hehe even tho with gloves on
Old 30-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
On the plus side, my dermatologist quite chio and it was nice to have her handle my balls hehe even tho with gloves on
Boyzillian thread upgraded liao. Dermatologist come in liao. Must recommend also hahaha. How was it? Did you have a reaction?
Old 30-11-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Hotstuuf82 bro for sharing IPL at east side, place easy for driver, by public transport may need to walk abit, place need to scan in, I opt for ipl juagen, not bad experience,big and cosy area and big shower too. Will visit again if have time. Cheers
Old 01-12-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
I visited her in her first week of work, did waxing also and a day after got huge red bumps on my balls that itched like fuck. Visited my dermatologist and she said it was a minor burn and folliculitis.

I got the same problem with L during my last session also ! A lot of red patch and some sore and turned into blister like round bubble wound . Damn !
Old 01-12-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I got the same problem with L during my last session also ! A lot of red patch and some sore and turned into blister like round bubble wound . Damn !
They double triple Sextuple dip. Try at your own risk. Dont say never warn you, imagine the pot of warm wax got how many bros flavour
Old 01-12-2020, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

gg i had the same experience when waxing with M.... many small red patch which formed white pus afterwards....

dermatologist sounds sexciting thou
Old 01-12-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

for waxing, especially those involved our manhood, go to those who are really professional in this field. Not fun to go to such places then gonna seek professional help thereafter.

just my 2 cents worth
Old 01-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Looks like their wax temperature is not controlled well. Never go for places that double dip their wax..
Old 01-12-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
blibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblibs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

guys, all i can say is.. dont support 68 + 50. It was not like that in the past. If you can accept this norm, then it will be the norm next time. dont be stupid
Old 01-12-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboijj View Post
gg i had the same experience when waxing with M.... many small red patch which formed white pus afterwards....

dermatologist sounds sexciting thou
M not so good experience for me also. Not very well trained.

But seems like R and A also not so good? Jialat..
Old 01-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Boyzillian thread upgraded liao. Dermatologist come in liao. Must recommend also hahaha. How was it? Did you have a reaction?
It was very professional, just grab balls look around it and then let go. She was wearing gloves and a mask too, so nothing sensuous or sexciting.

But having said that, I think she’s quite literally the chioest dermatologist in sg. Not gonna advertise, but hint that she works novena area and if you smart you can google and find her easily
Old 01-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

actually not sure if you guys know a remedy, after waxing or IPL you can apply aloe vera gel to the treatment areas. aloe vera helps to speed up the healing process plus moisturize the skin thus preventing ingrown hair which is a fuking painful thingy.

i used this post treatment for the following 2-3 days, apply a thin layer after shower. can be found at watsons/guardian/unity etc
Old 01-12-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
Thanks Hotstuuf82 bro for sharing IPL at east side, place easy for driver, by public transport may need to walk abit, place need to scan in, I opt for ipl juagen, not bad experience,big and cosy area and big shower too. Will visit again if have time. Cheers
you're most welcum bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread