The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

to all bros seeking English 'speaking' massage girls...
even when it is stated that the girl speaks or even communicates/SMS in English, it not necessarily mean they will accept all races
so please clarify before making any appointments
just sharing my experiences
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 27-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karldrogho View Post
Hmm I didn't see anyone else and there's only 1 room. Stays alone bro

How do you guys do the yellow highlight btw for the quotes lol
All Bros , don't quote masseur stay alone, there are 4 guys out there robbing and stealing whore money with high voltage Baton.
Old 27-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Samster

Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
MR on https://da3377.wordpress.com/xxue/ aka Snow. Happened 3 days on a Saturday afternoon.

Location/Room: G area, there's a fruit stand nearby. It was easily accessible for me as I had a direct bus from my home that stops after her place. Not sure about parking areas sorry. Room with a king size and toilet which was clean.

Communication: Can text simple English like directions and okay etc. But she can't speak English at all so it was really hard for me since I can't speak Chinese nor am a Chinese guy. Had to use google translate.

Looks/Body: Looks about 85% of her pic. Got the cfm face. She's slim and petite with a nice solid ass. Boobs I think B cup instead of C with pointy brown nipples. Prefer pink tho haha.

Shower: Yes before and after. She didn't join me tho.

HJ/Bbbj: 8.5/10 After showering she offered massage or handjob first. I ask for bbbj and she said okay. She pull down her dress to reveal her boobs, played with them for a few secs till she told me to lie down. She bend down and started playing with my dick. Giving a few licks here and there and then started sucking it. I must say it was really good with her tongue and hand motions. She even started licking and sucking my balls which blew me away. And she maintains eye contact with you, quite sexy haha. She didn't deep throat tho, pointed her throat sore and I requested for CIM but she declined. Ended with a handjob for my first shot.

Massage: 8/10. Worked from my shoulders all the way to my legs. Good strength for a petite sized lady. She could have went with more power but I told her not to since I can't take it.

Boob massage/69: She massage my back with her boobs and when I turned to the front she place her legs in between my face while she starts to suck my dick again. Her pussy was hairy and brown but nevertheless I started licking and eating her out. Didn't let me finger tho. Ended shooting again by HJ while I was hugging her butt eating her pussy.

Head massage: Was okay don't know what to expect and she gave me another back for a few mins and then stopped as she said her hands are tired. Can't blame her cos she really worked hard.

Total time spent about 70 mins even tho I booked her for 90 mins/$150. I left early cos of the communication barrier and she was tired and wanted her to rest. She offered me to take a nap for the remaining time which was kind of her but I declined.

GFE: Cant rate due to comm barrier but should be good if you're able to speak Chinese.

RTM: No due to comm barrier again. My bad even tho I sort of preditct she can't speak English. But overall her bj/hj and massage was awesome.
Bros, advertised as shower together before and after. If she did not perform , I will slump her and ask TS to bring down her advertisement
Old 30-11-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
KingOfTheHill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it normal for MLs to charge you for them to go topless and autoroam?

I was prompted once by a ML and paid like another $20 for it?

Am I being chopped or is this normal? Her ad doesnt state nude massage though...
Old 30-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTheHill View Post

Am I being chopped or is this normal? Her ad doesnt state nude massage though...
Depends on the ML, you gotta read her 'service list' properly because anything else is extra.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Moon?

Can't seem to find an MR on this girl, even though she started 3 weeks ago.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=moon

Taiwanese meimei who speaks English lei! Either she's super bad or the bros who visited her all keep quiet one!
Old 30-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why is there a need to pay additional charges ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Sorry brothers , I have to alert more peoples

TS / Police,

The four guys robbing whores or masseurs had changed their timing of robbing to 2.30pm. Regards, police please standby at Kim Keat, Ah Hood, Jalan Dusun,
opposite balestier food court, balestier tower.

For Geylang all the lorong 14, 26 to 40 and Sim edge ,

Sim Edge a massage girl was robbed before. They had also make a police report. So far 5 reports was recorded. More will come forward .

Whoever you are ,the four guys, it is only the correct time we will meet and hope my other friends in the jail will serve you good ass massage . Bad luck for you the 4 guys, I sure spotted you this coming 2 weeks.
We knew your location now. It is better you surrender to the cantonment police station .
Old 05-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:

No for free-lace ML, quite normal for MP nowadays.
To avoid all these chopping, I request for topless massage right at the beginning. But sometime they still try to chop when I want to suck their nipples.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 19
HOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to beholdHOTROD23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
to all bros seeking English 'speaking' massage girls...
even when it is stated that the girl speaks or even communicates/SMS in English, it not necessarily mean they will accept all races
so please clarify before making any appointments
just sharing my experiences
I second to that bro.
Old 14-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Longboard is Cool - loads of Potential

So few english speaking masseuse accept Non-chinese customer.
Texted 2 this morning KIWI & RACHEL. Both replied "ONLY SERVICE CHINESE"

Tried COCO b4... best experience i must say. Now texting her for alpoinment..
Old 14-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Karldrogho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Longboard;13956328]So few english speaking masseuse accept Non-chinese customer.

Yea most of them are like that. Called Kelly from DA this morning, ad shows she knows English but can't speak English at all unfortunately. Her MRs seems goood.

I might go for Sasa from DA during the weekends. Can't find any MRs tho, guess I'll just yolo. https://da3377.wordpress.com/sasa/ She accepts all races but knows little English tho from her texts.

Last edited by Karldrogho; 14-12-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 14-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboard View Post
So few english speaking masseuse accept Non-chinese customer.

Yea most of them are like that. Called Kelly from DA this morning, ad shows she knows English but can't speak English at all unfortunately. Her MRs seems goood.

I might go for Sasa from DA during the weekends. Can't find any MRs tho, guess I'll just yolo. https://da3377.wordpress.com/sasa/ She accepts all races but knows little English tho from her texts.
Did you try Kaylee?
http://liltigersden.com/kaylee/

Edit: Oh.. that's who you meant when you wrote 'Kelly'

PS: PM'ed you.
Old 17-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeflotte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to find one who

1) Speak English
2) Shower Tgt
3) Full body autoroam (alot top only, sian)
4) Provide BJ
5) SYT if possible hehe
Old 17-12-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeflotte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sry am new to forums so cannot edit post (can't even see if earlier post is up)

Anyway must update list of preference

1) Speak some English (caus my mandarin jialat)
2) Shower Tgt
3) SYT or at least look young and decent
4) 2 shots
5) BJ
6) Whole body autoroam (alot allow top only, sian)
7) Boob massage/f**k

Any bros see my preferences can recommend if I should try and find such ML or should I just find someone who provide FJ service and just do what I want without the actual FJ?

Btw if I can just speak some simple mandarin inside won't so awkward right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1