The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

There're a lot Europeans heading to Phuket now, most of them are transiting in SG enroute to Phuket.. There will definitely be a few positive cases here n there through testing but as long as the nos. are low n easily manageable this Sandbox may be a successful one..
Old 15-07-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
More suay tourist holiday kana burn with these few?
lol, come from those western countries, chances are high that same flight will have positive cases. if they plan to stay 1-2 months maybe ok. otherwise don't need to go liao.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good day Gents,

Any update for Phuket?? Got a colleague who is totally a NEWBIE heading there.
Would appreciate any updates and expected BARFINE, ST & LT pricing for Phuket.

I just told him to stay at Kudo Hotel, Patong Beach. Which is a stone throw away from Soi Bangla. Then recommended him to go to Suzy Wongs and do some bar hopping. Told him to take it easy and not get fucking wasted on his first time there. And I definitely told him just go watch one and only one PingPong show there, and watch out for the GirlDrinks… yes he is a PatongVirgin

Also is there any Batin massage or Nuru massage there?

Apologies for asking a lot but my colleague/friend just got divorced and wants to have a taste of Phuket. I don’t want to be giving bad recommendations. I would follow but I can’t find any excuse to tell the wife and I got no vacation with work going on.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boymatang View Post
Good day Gents,

Any update for Phuket?? Got a colleague who is totally a NEWBIE heading there.
Would appreciate any updates and expected BARFINE, ST & LT pricing for Phuket.

I just told him to stay at Kudo Hotel, Patong Beach. Which is a stone throw away from Soi Bangla. Then recommended him to go to Suzy Wongs and do some bar hopping. Told him to take it easy and not get fucking wasted on his first time there. And I definitely told him just go watch one and only one PingPong show there, and watch out for the GirlDrinks… yes he is a PatongVirgin

Also is there any Batin massage or Nuru massage there?

Apologies for asking a lot but my colleague/friend just got divorced and wants to have a taste of Phuket. I don’t want to be giving bad recommendations. I would follow but I can’t find any excuse to tell the wife and I got no vacation with work going on.

Thanks in advance.
When is he going? I am flying on the 12th.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
curiousboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
When is he going? I am flying on the 12th.
I am thinking of going in end nov. Can check what is the cost like for you so far?
More concern on the PCR test.

I am thinking of either going phuket (Nightlife stops at 11pm) or BKK (No nightlife at the moment)
Old 10-11-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousboy2 View Post
I am thinking of going in end nov. Can check what is the cost like for you so far?
More concern on the PCR test.

I am thinking of either going phuket (Nightlife stops at 11pm) or BKK (No nightlife at the moment)
Flights & hotels are cheap. Additional expenses are:
Insurance 80 (cheaper for shorter stays)
Pre departure PCR test 150 (can find 139)
Arrival pcr test 100 (2400 thb)
Airport transfer to hotel 25

Come back to sg will need a pre departure pcr and one to exit shn. Don’t know the cost.

Does add a bit of cost but still worth going if u have a few weeks IMO.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:07 AM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Flights & hotels are cheap. Additional expenses are:
Insurance 80 (cheaper for shorter stays)
Pre departure PCR test 150 (can find 139)
Arrival pcr test 100 (2400 thb)
Airport transfer to hotel 25

Come back to sg will need a pre departure pcr and one to exit shn. Don’t know the cost.

Does add a bit of cost but still worth going if u have a few weeks IMO.
Prince Devitt +51
Old 12-11-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
laksalaksalaksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Currently in Phuket to check out the nightlife. Went around the past few days. A lot of places in Patong are closed, seems pretty destitute. So if you planning to stay here, best to be near Bangla.

Bangla is happening. A lot of farang and even more girls. Beers are going for 80-130 thb in various bars. Did not BF any since this is not my style but I heard it varies from place to place. You could pick up girls at the discos (tiger, taipan and illuzion) which are loud and happening, afterall they are either FL or looking to take the party elsewhere after 10.

Christin's is closed and so no more famous soapy, if thats your thing.

Rawai also has a lot going on. Bars are open and they are along 2 roads. Can be quite a walk if you are bar hopping, but nights here are cooling. The bars here not like agogo in nana. You have to drink and chat with the girls to bring them back. Again, didn't bf. There are massage shops there too which open pass 10. Some guy said the rate for BBFS is 2500thb. Maybe its new bonus cos of the lack of customers?

Was in Phuket town and even Phoonpon road is quiet today. The pimp had to call out to me else I would have thought they were closed. Phoonpon is massage with FS. He quoted me 1600thb for 1/1 (previous rates were 2500thb?). He only had 3 girls available at 7pm-ish. He says they don't do outcall atm. so.. its there or nowhere.

I don't normally play in Phuket so the above are my research from the past few days. I am guessing the prices are down so if you are on low on cash but high on sperm.. Phuket maybe the place for now.

LLL
Old 13-11-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Scoot was quite detailed/strict with their checks pre boarding, better prepared hard copies of your documents if possible.
Flight was quite empty only about 20 people, was quite smooth at the airport. Landed at 8 was on taxi by 8.30.
They said pcr test results would take 6-8 hours but I got it by 11.30.
Was raining and thought Bangla rd close Liao but bell ball say nearby massage shops are still open. A few girls were around, not many but barely any customer, Was quoted 1500 for ST.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laksalaksalaksa View Post
Hi All,

Currently in Phuket to check out the nightlife. Went around the past few days. A lot of places in Patong are closed, seems pretty destitute. So if you planning to stay here, best to be near Bangla.

Bangla is happening. A lot of farang and even more girls. Beers are going for 80-130 thb in various bars. Did not BF any since this is not my style but I heard it varies from place to place. You could pick up girls at the discos (tiger, taipan and illuzion) which are loud and happening, afterall they are either FL or looking to take the party elsewhere after 10.

Christin's is closed and so no more famous soapy, if thats your thing.

Rawai also has a lot going on. Bars are open and they are along 2 roads. Can be quite a walk if you are bar hopping, but nights here are cooling. The bars here not like agogo in nana. You have to drink and chat with the girls to bring them back. Again, didn't bf. There are massage shops there too which open pass 10. Some guy said the rate for BBFS is 2500thb. Maybe its new bonus cos of the lack of customers?

Was in Phuket town and even Phoonpon road is quiet today. The pimp had to call out to me else I would have thought they were closed. Phoonpon is massage with FS. He quoted me 1600thb for 1/1 (previous rates were 2500thb?). He only had 3 girls available at 7pm-ish. He says they don't do outcall atm. so.. its there or nowhere.

I don't normally play in Phuket so the above are my research from the past few days. I am guessing the prices are down so if you are on low on cash but high on sperm.. Phuket maybe the place for now.

LLL
Now Singapore can go without quarantine?
Old 01-12-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vincenttanatm is Cool - loads of Potential

My first trip to Phuket. Would like to seek advise for Senior members.

How far is Phuket Town to Patong Beach and what mode of public transport.
The damage for overnite service for hunny in Phuket town and what the procedure?

I will be staying in Plamyra resort in Patong

Thanks
Old 01-12-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Just left Phuket yesterday. Reached Hua Hin this evening.

Phuket:

- Bangla beers are 79B, lady drinks are 220B, bars close at 10PM
- was quoted 3kB for ST, didn't bother
- went to Phoonpon at midnight (they are open 8PM to 5AM),
- Went by 77, they do takeaways, same price with 500B transport fee
- Angel only had 2 girls, but looked like would give good service
- Easy had no girls left
- Went to Lady Night, don't go there, got scammed (never been to Phuket)

Hua Hin:

- arrived at 10PM, so no more bars
- no more massage either
- called an outcall, paid 2kB, got scammed (or more accurately, felt like got ripped off)

Seems like slim pickings everywhere unless you are into the dark Issan type.

Will be headed to BKK the day after tomorrow. High hopes!
Old 02-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Just left Phuket yesterday. Reached Hua Hin this evening.

Phuket:

- Bangla beers are 79B, lady drinks are 220B, bars close at 10PM
- was quoted 3kB for ST, didn't bother
- went to Phoonpon at midnight (they are open 8PM to 5AM),
- Went by 77, they do takeaways, same price with 500B transport fee
- Angel only had 2 girls, but looked like would give good service
- Easy had no girls left
- Went to Lady Night, don't go there, got scammed (never been to Phuket)

Hua Hin:

- arrived at 10PM, so no more bars
- no more massage either
- called an outcall, paid 2kB, got scammed (or more accurately, felt like got ripped off)

Seems like slim pickings everywhere unless you are into the dark Issan type.

Will be headed to BKK the day after tomorrow. High hopes!
Upped +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-12-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Just realised there's actually no VTL between SG n Phuket!
VTL is only available between Bangkok n SG...
Old 18-12-2021, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Just realised there's actually no VTL between SG n Phuket!
VTL is only available between Bangkok n SG...
Just head to BKK from Phuket then?

Alternatively you can just fly into BKK and forgo Phuket altogether.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1