The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Instead of talking about where and hor to get a MILF, maybe get the objective to start with.
If the definition is a MILF is someone who is either married with kids, divorcee or single, if you are only looking for a FWB, then look for those like minded ones. If you are more serious, wanting a more mature lady to settle with, fhen approach them.
At the end of the day, be honest about what you want. No one likes to be conned or cheated.
Old 25-07-2021, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerwoody74 View Post
I have to agree with bros here MILF are everywhere. It isnt hard to find just that effort have to be put in. Somehow bros factor in too much hard work and ROI doesnt seem that much.

For me I classified MILF to two groups. Those Single Hot Ma Ma and those Divorcee hot mama. For married woman still with their hubby i usually leave them out. I also further sub divide them into your normal HDB type, those staying at condo type and landed housing type.

my aim of focus is those staying at condo. usually still in 45 and below range . one or two kids. range from P5 to Sec 2 roughly . The are more well to do working as investment banker, auditor, accounting line...u get the pic. they usually drive bcoz they always rushing here and there to pick kid for various CCA...etc. Car is those C200 BMW 3. , mini Cooper. Italians two door for reference

So if u are staying in a condo and Single. Yes single. Is very easy to spot them and get to know them. But if you are Playboy every weekend you bring a diff gal back to your condo, then pls stay away from these MILF. They can smell u from a mile and know u only want xxx. And likely neighbors already bad mouth abt u. So pls stay away. Dont ask me how i have access to condo and managed to spot these hot mama. For sure i dont stay in a condo that is all i can say.

For this class of Hot mama. you have to their daily routine. for example 645am they will come down to drive their kids to nearby school. this is the time u can make small talk or wait for their return and chat up with them . if u cant open your mouth then at least just nod yr head and say good morning. U job it to leave an impression at least she will know who u are.. and when the time comes, for example she has a flat tyre or flat battery. U better be there to help out. this really does help as they will tend to be nice to you. IF this doesn't work out daily just show up at your condo pool or gym. soon u will bum into one that will show up daily at certain time. During lunch time if you are around CBD and bump into them pls say hi and suggest to lunch the next time round.

Many many more tips to share ... till the next time. Stay Safe everyone.
Nice share bro! Your tips really work. In my estate, always see this 30+ Milf bringing her kids to school at specific time then go gym. Started off saying a friendly “hi” etc then after some time start to chat chat a bit. Invited me to her house for red wine. Haha! Her body freaking good for a lady who is close to 50s (I still thought she is 30+). Haha! Neh neh also fucking big. Told me got a lot of problem with husband etc…quite strange why these workaholic husbands neglect these horny and sexy milfs when many bros can’t even get sex from their nua and unfit wife. Seriously big mismatch right? Tio bo?
Old 25-07-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Nice share bro! Your tips really work. In my estate, always see this 30+ Milf bringing her kids to school at specific time then go gym. Started off saying a friendly “hi” etc then after some time start to chat chat a bit. Invited me to her house for red wine. Haha! Her body freaking good for a lady who is close to 50s (I still thought she is 30+). Haha! Neh neh also fucking big. Told me got a lot of problem with husband etc…quite strange why these workaholic husbands neglect these horny and sexy milfs when many bros can’t even get sex from their nua and unfit wife. Seriously big mismatch right? Tio bo?
Wow..such good luck for u bro bignehneh ...tiok, tiok, agree with u ...sad to know that many bros r starved by their LSD wives whilst horny HSD MILF wives like her neglected by their husbands r waiting to be taken n eaten but scared to make the 1st move due to them being female

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-07-2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old 25-07-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Bros

Yeah! That lady is hot sia. One time my friend came look for me, he saw this hot milf and immediately ask me to see see this tits and body. Lol! He shocked when I told him I know her.

Just my own observation. Those chio ones with hot bodies are those horny ones and those who loves attention. I spoke to that milf in my neighbourhood. She is always looking at how to improve her body. Through gym, some jogging etc. Her friends are also those who looks hot. When I was running at some Park connectors, I see some cui women trying to work hard and hot women running. I think as long as you preserve, those cui women will become ok one.

Most jialat are those who don’t bother to groom themselves. Haha! Or I would say they think by paying few thousands to get ppl to facial or massage their body, they will be relevant forever. Haha! Things don’t work this way one la.

I think if u look harder, you will see those average ones with a lot of potential. Cheers!
Old 25-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
hokkaidu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good tips bro tigerwoody74, thanks!
Old 26-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Enticing you to come over to cool her down with what she has learn
:P :P :P

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vmh...zgrMkc__G/view
Old 26-07-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not as easy to hunt. Normally they hunt me and give hints. But once found, easy to keep. They will always ask for some casual, hardcore, raw sex
Old 30-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Old 31-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The most irritating bit is when a cui lady thinks she's some goddess and expects you to be on your knees for her.
Just like the Chinese saying, 天底下没有丑的女人,只有懒得打扮的女人. Some ladies after giving birth to one child, the figure already like some hippo, blaming on that one child and her career taking up all her time, no more energy to even make love to the husband...
Old 31-07-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
I read this tip online as well, saying that on apps, you can consider making a burner account, and set your search preference to milf age (35-49). then in your bio, just state that honestly you are a young man looking for some fun with older ladies. You will be able to get matches with open minded, direct milfs. Not sure if this works well in SG though, as I've never tried this strategy.

One thing I did face was that some milfs outright rejected me upon knowing my age (early 20s). No matter how yandao I may be, they are just simply not interested. What I can say to samster bros is that sometimes, they are simply not interested if you are too young, so it's Ok to move on and find another one. I myself hitched a milf on wechat who was excited due to my young age.

Milfs are the best because they usually stay alone so it's easy to visit them.
No offend bro. If you don’t mind, I share my views. For this age group, they won’t really look for young chaps in their 20s. Most of my milf friends especially the professional ones said this group of ppl are still childish. Many have lack of sex and just wants to get their cock in the pussy. Most of the professional ladies loves heart to heart talk. They love to be doted and they want intelligent conversation etc. Doing some hobbies together like play golf, watch some movies. Damn mafan. Sometimes just drive to some place, have some wine to chill. They usually will look for those 30-50s. Usually the group who wants those in their 20s will be those sugar mummy. They just pay and then get these young men to bang them. Haha!

This is just my personal learning journey. In my 20s, basically no luck. A bit naive also la thinking I am damn smart because my education results are good. If I self reflect, an idiot and a textbook person. When I hit 30s and to age 38, that is my best period. Haha! Maybe travelled a lot, know how to strike a conversation etc….scored on a load of milfs and many of them are rich and holding professional jobs. Now in my early 40s, I still find it quite easy but the type of women become those 40s but no one dare to date them because of their professional status and these ladies also have some attitude problem one. If you don’t go to their house, usually you can’t tell. Mafan group. Demand this and that because they can pay. Like food late only sometimes they will kpkb because they are used to fine dining. When packed home, where got nice? Something as simple as that. Haha!
Old 31-07-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post

Wow delicious 😋😋😋
Old 01-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

While some of us share our experience and even judgement, of what milfs are looking for, be mindful, even if we have met many milfs, we still can't represent them all. They come in different variety and expectation. While one tries to hunt for one, ask, why milf? Cause you think milf is easier than SYT or what? Most of the time, when you are deliberate, you won't even get the ugliest milf. When you are not deliberate, being pleasant and friendly, might land you one, if not more.
There are some milfs with high sex drive, may still want younger men, not about wanting a sugar relationship, but merely want the stamina of them. While older men want younger gals, what's wrong if older milf want also younger men?
As long as both party are happy and satisfy.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
While some of us share our experience and even judgement, of what milfs are looking for, be mindful, even if we have met many milfs, we still can't represent them all. They come in different variety and expectation. While one tries to hunt for one, ask, why milf? Cause you think milf is easier than SYT or what? Most of the time, when you are deliberate, you won't even get the ugliest milf. When you are not deliberate, being pleasant and friendly, might land you one, if not more.
There are some milfs with high sex drive, may still want younger men, not about wanting a sugar relationship, but merely want the stamina of them. While older men want younger gals, what's wrong if older milf want also younger men?
As long as both party are happy and satisfy.
Yes, well said n totally agree with bro junior_cannibal ...women older than her guy (usually milfs abv mid 30s) in a sexual r/s r called "cougars" if i m not wrong

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, well said n totally agree with bro junior_cannibal ...women older than her guy (usually milfs abv mid 30s) in a sexual r/s r called "cougars" if i m not wrong
You are right, bro. Ain't sure why they call it cougar, more like bunnies or hamsters who can fxxx non stop. It's kinky to meet one at first, it once becomes a r/s and she kind of expect multiple rounds daily, it will become super taxing to her man.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are right, bro. Ain't sure why they call it cougar, more like bunnies or hamsters who can fxxx non stop. It's kinky to meet one at first, it once becomes a r/s and she kind of expect multiple rounds daily, it will become super taxing to her man.
Mature ladies are Cougars becos they're on the prowl too! Don't expect these to play meekly and sit around waiting. They know what they want and know how to get it. Agree once they get their paws on you, it's gonna be a wild ride
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1