The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
eh not SIL, but a relative's wife have now caught my attention.

recently saw her photos on FB and wow 40+ yo but body nice, boobs also about c or d.

understand my relative busy with work a lot..see got chance or not haha
Any updates brother ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 16-07-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Fully agree man. Get to see full pair of mother in law boobs is a bonus. If get to fuck, wah thay one i would say i hit jackpot liow! If get to have threesome with SIL and MIL, that one i cannot describe already.

I do sometimes imagine if i could spike their drinks to make them "drunk", that would be unimaginable. But then again, it's all imagination. Hahahahaha
Love your imaginations which may turn into reality one day, cheers!
Old 16-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
jojoesg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fully agree man. Get to see full pair of mother in law boobs is a bonus. If get to fuck, wah thay one i would say i hit jackpot liow! If get to have threesome with SIL and MIL, that one i cannot describe already.

I do sometimes imagine if i could spike their drinks to make them "drunk", that would be unimaginable. But then again, it's all imagination. Hahahahaha
If they are interested, no need to get them drunk
Old 17-07-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No need to spike their drink, drink red wine openly with steak can liao.

Good luck to you.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoesg View Post
If they are interested, no need to get them drunk
I can tell they are not interested or even think about it. In their eyes, i'm their brother in law/son in law. But i think it will take just 1 situation to trigger it. It's either get rejected or i get to fuck them.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
No need to spike their drink, drink red wine openly with steak can liao.

Good luck to you.
I malay bro. We don't drink. Hahahaha that's why i imagine to spike their drink. That's all in my imagination. Cause in SG i don't think have these things to spike the drinks.
Old 20-07-2021, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I malay bro. We don't drink. Hahahaha that's why i imagine to spike their drink. That's all in my imagination. Cause in SG i don't think have these things to spike the drinks.
Then you just need love potion, cheers!
Old 21-07-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Then you just need love potion, cheers!
Don't think it's available here right?
Old 24-07-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't think it's available here right?
Have bro.. Bro i wouldnt advise
Old 25-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Went to in-law house and both SILs were at home. Normally, the 2nd SIL will be more shy and go to the room to wear her bra when I come over. She didn't this time and I could see she was definitely braless.

The youngest SIL was in the bathroom and came out just after taking a shower. She's not shy at all and came out topless with a towel around her neck covering her boobs as usual. Not the first time I see this but still turns me on every time. She will then go to the room to dry her hair while still with the towel around her neck. From the outside of the room, I will be able to see her boobs when she lifts her hand with the hairdryer to dry her hair and the towel shifts.
Old 25-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
memax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Went to in-law house and both SILs were at home. Normally, the 2nd SIL will be more shy and go to the room to wear her bra when I come over. She didn't this time and I could see she was definitely braless.

The youngest SIL was in the bathroom and came out just after taking a shower. She's not shy at all and came out topless with a towel around her neck covering her boobs as usual. Not the first time I see this but still turns me on every time. She will then go to the room to dry her hair while still with the towel around her neck. From the outside of the room, I will be able to see her boobs when she lifts her hand with the hairdryer to dry her hair and the towel shifts.
She purposely did not close the door to let you see her boobs?
Old 25-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Then did u managed to see her pussy also ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then did u managed to see her pussy also ??? ...haha
Nope, she'll always be wearing her panties when she come out of the shower. Still quite turn on to see her in that. Sometimes the panties quite transparent can see a bit of her pussy.
Old 25-07-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, she'll always be wearing her panties when she come out of the shower. Still quite turn on to see her in that. Sometimes the panties quite transparent can see a bit of her pussy.
Thks for the info bro ...don't think any guy can take it without getting hard seeing this kind of sexy view of a gal cumming out of her bathroom after a bath, almost completely naked except for her transparent panties ...bro torandoz is a lucky dude to get this kind of arousing views of his SIL on a regular basis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess her panties are light coloured so you can see quite a lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1